Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The healing journey that started 5 years ago (Read 3129 times)
PhantasyMan

Québec
The healing journey that started 5 years ago
Aug 2nd, 2008 at 8:16pm

Hi,  what a great news to have this new forum.

It resonates with me because I started a huge healing journey when I was 24.  

At that time, I accumulated many bad behaviors, fears and sad attitudes since my adolescence.   I was weak physical, a skinny/fatty little man, with a very bad alimentation.  My sexuality was degenerated, I lived in a constant state of fear and anxiety, I was arrogant, had little respect for women.  I was self-centered.  

I had 2 majors breakdown at the end of my 4 years engineering studies.  The second time, I had hit more than the bottom.  

Hopefully, I stated to have interest in OBE at the same.  That what saved my life.  I had many spontaneous OBE (well, I think it was produced by helper a that time) and I faced my nemesis.  The illusion of perfectness felt and I saw why I was in this state.  

I met a being that appeared like the Oracle in the Matrix.  At the end, because I was insisting to understand the question she asked me, she told me all my bad attitudes, fears and egos within me.  

Later they make me realized that my consciousness was trap in many hells... Exactly like those who Bruce described.  

At this point, I toke the bet with myself to be at the greatest shape of my life at the age of 30.  Mentally, physically and emotionally.

I started to learn everything that could help me to heal.  Energy works, meditation, self observation, learning about the ego, interpreting dreams, Qigong, martial arts, phsyical training, heealty nutrition...  

I worked so hard, learned so much.  I almost stayed away from 'normal society', exept for works and meeting friends.  Now, I have the impression that I lived a lifetime in those 5 years.  I never been so much in shape and spiritually conscious.   The great thing is that I feel that I can help people around me.

I still have some hard time controlling the noise of my mind, but I still work on it and it won't stop me  Grin

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: The healing journey that started 5 years ago
Reply #1 - Aug 3rd, 2008 at 2:34pm

PM said: The great thing is that I feel that I can help people around me.
____
I agree totally..believe it or not, u r 30 right? I'm 61. you've helped me with your presence here as u give me something to yammer on! haha!
____
You said:
I still have some hard time controlling the noise of my mind, but I still work on it and it won't stop me  Grin
____
yes, well, join the club. that's ok and I'll tell u why it's ok in a minute, but first I have to change my channel of the mind. smile.

Obes are what promoted my spiritual outlook and growth also PM.
starting at a very young age; I'd only get an obe if I happened to ask the right question of what I perceived as this "other me".

they were awakening points only but composed the only real meaning I would find in my life, where curiosity ruled above all else.
the need to probe physical existence, I suppose you could say.

Serving others, there comes a time when you see you only serve yourself, by serving others, as there's nobody out there but yourself in another form/body.

Your extreme suffering seems to be over now, and just a matter of some self disapline along the process/journey.

the mind chatter seems to be a human necessity at first, I'm just beginning to discern what is chatter, and what is genuine new information I could use.
every thought these days comes not in singles..it starts out that way and soon a whole rote of material descends like a bunch of rowdy kids having a party, fun, but tedious to organize kids into constructive channels.
when I'm a little older, I have a feeling people are going to enjoy my books, simply because they keep going and going and going...

it just makes it hard to read someone else's books when at the same time you're writing your own book.
so it's not exactly chatter, but annoying. so I came up with a plan!

I jot down the rote on paper, and promise the "kids" I will expand on their project as soon as I'm done with my reading.

this buys me some time, as the creative flow is ALWAYS there!

it's lovely and annoying at the same time!

well, I am pleased so much with your progress here, as I perceive an opening in you that just gives me a good overall burst of happiness.
love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - Aug 3rd, 2008 at 11:25pm

Thanks for telling about that, PhanMan!

Self healing is a very important aspect of healing!  You chose  physical conditionning to promote your spiritual healing and got 2 for 1 in the process! I think you could tell us more about how 'martial arts' are able to accomplish so much.  Smiley

Another thing you told of was the time and patience you invested in the process. It's important we  realize that we can't be impatient with these processes! It takes the body seven years to replace 'all 'cells, though much health also developes from just reestablishing the pattern/relationship between cells. Do you, PhanMan expect to continue improvements for another couple of years, at least up to the magic seven?

Thank you for sharing this part of your journey,

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 9:26pm

Yes thanks PhantasyMan, that's encouraging!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #4 - Aug 9th, 2008 at 7:57pm

[LaffingRain]

Quote:
I jot down the rote on paper, and promise the "kids" I will expand on their project as soon as I'm done with my reading.

Oh thanks for the trick. It remembers what Monroe did with in his first books when non physical naked lady came for him Wink

I'm sure there is a way to build  a mind firewall and tagging thoughts that are allowed and those who are not.  It would be a useful tools.  My goal is not to stop thought, it's reduce low quality thoughts. 

[Bets]

Quote:
Self healing is a very important aspect of healing!  You chose  physical conditionning to promote your spiritual healing and got 2 for 1 in the process! I think you could tell us more about how 'martial arts' are able to accomplish so much. 

I began with spiritual healing, which was the most important.  Physical aspect was necessary because I'm still young and my body would have produced bad 'feedback' in my consciousness.  I understand myself, I hope I did not lost you Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.