Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
visitor from the future (Read 2557 times)
jetman

Canada
visitor from the future
Jul 28th, 2008 at 12:35pm

This one started out on a lake in the winter.  I saw three pieces of equipment and a jumper come out of a strange looking plane.  Than a woman drove across the frozen lake in a black late 80’s hatch back. She parked it next to mine it was almost exactly the same except the car made no noise.  The woman got out and said that she was from what I would consider the future and that this car was the same as mine except for the engine that was powered by something that I would not understand but would not hurt the planet. 

This woman than took me to the coast of an ocean and showed me the future.  She said do not worry about the oceans they are evolving.  Than I saw a lot of strange looking insects fly off the top of the water.  Than a bunch of strange looking bird fly off the top of the water.  Than a bunch of strange looking fish diving in and out of the water.  She said it will be ok it’s all a part of the evolution of the planet.  I asked her if we should destroy the giant face on the surface to save the plant and she said, “no that would not help.” 

Than I was in a station of some sort and there was a dark entity looked for the one who use to go by the name Joshua.  Then an older man walked up behind the dark entity this man looked as if he was tracking it.  The entity struck him down and this mans energy was taken in by the entity.

This is when I wake up.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: visitor from the future
Reply #1 - Jul 29th, 2008 at 4:21pm

Did you see a giant face on the water? What did it look like, if you saw it?

How did you feel during this section of the dream?

How did you feel during the second section of the dream, the one where the entity struck down the man following it?

What did the dark entity look like? Why do you think the dark entity was looking for Joshua, and who is Joshua?

Did it seem like Joshua was the same man as the one who followed the entity or a different one?

IP Logged

jetman

Canada
Reply #2 - Jul 30th, 2008 at 12:29pm

The face was a giant face made from what looked like white marble.  The face was looking straight up to the sky, and sat about 20 feet off the coast of the ocean.  The size was about 40 feet by 30 feet. 

The second section of the dream with the dark entity which looked like a big man about 6’5 240lbs solid He wore a black robe with a black belt and a helmet with a face mask with slits for eye and a mouth. I was not afraid but I did not want to draw attention to myself because I felt I knew who he was looking for, for some reason. I believe the man who was tracking this entity was trying to stop it from finding Joshua.

I think that Joshua was a different person from the one that the entity struck down.  I think that Joshua is someone that I know now.  I don’t know who Joshua was or is now.  If I figure out who Joshua was than maybe I will figure out why this entity is after him.
Huh Huh

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Aug 1st, 2008 at 6:13pm

hi, it sounds vaguely like a story of a soul journey from one life to another, as the man takes the energy in of the other man, which appears like a death took place.

the lady from the future appears to me, like a guide telling u to not stress out, over something you were worried about, you wanted direction.
to say, should we destroy the marble face on the water.

this may even be related to a tsunami or future event, and u ask should we do something about it. she says no, that won't help. it is set in marble, so it is related to a natural occurence to happen.

will just have to wait and see, with some of these dreams. some dreams it's only after the event, that I realize, oh, so that's what it was all about...
Joshua may even be your friend, making reference to a name he carried before this current life but which still plays into this life.

dark figures, or darkness, signifies something, like energy, that must be brought into the light of consciousness, it's not bad to me, it's just something that I need to shed some light on.

suspiciously, the figure looks like darth vader, doesn't it? don't know what Darth Vader represents in your subconscious.

lot of interesting symbols to work here with...let us know further insight..

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

jetman

Canada
Reply #4 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 12:53pm

Thank for the input laffingrain.  It sounds like it could be a guide telling me not to stress out.  Do you think the name Joshua could have a biblical references????

the man's mask looked a lot like the mask from louis XIV France.  It was something from the past, not the future. 

Smiley Huh

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 3:11pm

jetman wrote on Aug 5th, 2008 at 12:53pm:
Thank for the input laffingrain.  It sounds like it could be a guide telling me not to stress out.  Do you think the name Joshua could have a biblical references????

the man's mask looked a lot like the mask from louis XIV France.  It was something from the past, not the future. 

Smiley Huh

Hi, I wondered that too Jetman, but all I could think was some parents in this day and age do name kids Joshua, then they call them Josh for short. I thought you were talking about a friend who is physical now.

these dreams are such buggers to figure out....

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.