Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
WORKING ON SETTING A FUTURE PE INTENT (Read 5974 times)
channy aka cbuk

london
WORKING ON SETTING A FUTURE PE INTENT
Jul 24th, 2008 at 5:52pm

Hi All,
Left brain has figured out that two years would have passed before I could confidently participate in a PE group exercise. Lack of knowledge prevents me from even thinking of setting Intent.

Still reading through Book 1 - by the time I get to the end of Book 5 – two years would have passed.

In the future, when I am confident in my ability to participate in a PE – it would be fab to partner with the following members for the reasons stated.

Hawkeye - cool, intellectual and knowledgeable.
Juditha – the lovely Juditha – can get the” goods “delivered from a high level.
Laffing Rain - cool, witty and gets you to understand her POV with phraseology which is concise and apt.
Nanner – the lovely Nanner –has a unique way of teaching.
Tgecks – the fearless Tgecks — out of this world – with a smile which speaks volumes.
Recoverer – cool and committed, compassionate and wise.
Romain - caring, practical kind and considerate.
Vajra - cool and scholarly.
Betson - caring, practical, brainy and a wise soul.
Vicky – all heart, kind and caring.
Blink – cool, spiritual, caring, responsive and wise.
Chilipepperflea - cool, get up and go spirit and very brave.
Spooky - kind and considerate, artistic and a deep thinker.
PhantasyMan - real cool and businesslike.
Alan McDougall - cool, studious, inventive and has a good sense of humour.
Justin – spiritual, caring and  “a sense of deep knowing”

Channy

The lifting of the fog of forgetfulness will lead you to the realisation of your true spiritual  nature-CBUK.
moonbase8129  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: WORKING ON SETTING A FUTURE PE INTENT
Reply #1 - Jul 25th, 2008 at 3:30pm

Wink  Dear Channy,

Looks like you've made us speechless!  Shocked
Thank you for the portrait sketches!

--------
You may take back what you said of me, but I feel compelled to tell you that I think your left hemisphere is  * a bully ! *
It has no right to set time lines for you into the future!

One of the amazing aspects of this quest is that you will begin to experience non-linear time and space as the dimensions merge.
But to do that the right hemisphere has to be alowed to regain its equal role.
It sounds as though your left hemisphere is blocking this development, a typical reaction when they notice that your interests are feeding the right h.

Assure your system that no one gives up anything.
Your left hemisphere's capacities will be enhanced
by recognizing the new partnership.

All the above is said in slightly metaphoric style. (I'm not interestd in reviving debate on the capacities of the hemispheres again!)
Please continue to read and please set your intent for more  of these 'afterlife' experiences !  It's too wonderful to postpone!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Jul 26th, 2008 at 10:28pm

Hi Channny,
when a PE here is interesting for you, why not just "have a look"? You don't need to post here, you might just relax and close your eyes, saying in your mind you want to go where the PElers are and watch what comes in your mind. You can use imagination as a start, for example you imagine a place, and there are persons, and the try to let it unfold freely, thereafter you could read the posts, if there are any hits.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #3 - Jul 27th, 2008 at 12:45pm

Channy;

Thank you for your considerations what a welcoming for a morning..Smiley and had not have a coffee as of yet.

I second Spooky here..it make sense to me..so just go for it.
You will get there..willingly or not   Wink

Willing with intent will  be better though.

Much love; Romain

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Jul 27th, 2008 at 3:14pm

wow Bets; you said: I think your left hemisphere is  * a bully ! *
It has no right to set time lines for you into the future!
_____

u just caused another dent in my already banged up brain halves the way you word your sentences, rotes jump off of it, for me anyway.
what I do, mostly, or try to do, is bring us all together on the same page by finding these singular remarks, here and there and tying them into my dream PE's, or phasing activities. not sure that makes sense, but once dear Bets here asked me if I were in "her head."

I regret to inform you we are all in each other's head. smile.
Lately, I've been thinking, it's true, we of our own personal selves, do not lay down time line events to outpicture..the event planners, in conjunction with the Highest Good does the event planning, which is like setting into place a possibility, which gets moved over to the probability area for manifestation, but only when everyone involved in the event, for whom the event will be effected, when everyone's time frame for the event matches up with the highest good.

didn't mean to start a lecture!

well, I am a writer!  so anyhoo, Channy, Bets is right, too much logic operating and the right brain gets shut down..the artistic side is the right hand side of the lobes..it expresses love more easily also.
they must both be allowed to be partners, in sync. letting yourself imagine stuff is part of getting in the flow of PE.

hey, according to Channy, many of us are "cool."
that's slang for we are "alright." we are OK. more than that pal, I'd go so far as to say, these folks here, including you, are the folks I've been waiting for to meet, all of my life.

theres this saying "life is what happens while you're waiting for it to happen." these folks happened by while I was waiting to meet some others..lol...oh, these are the ones I've been waiting to meet!

duh.

about PE. it seems the hardest step is just to do it. I'm good at procrastinating. Fear that I cannot do it is a form of procrastination for me. to get past the nag that I am about to become a fool again, I just allow myself to become the fool and that erases the fear or the doubt that I can participate, and add my 2 cents, as so far, nobody has run me off the board for doing that. which is actually cool....

I like the way Channy is jumping in here, by making those connections with each person...I found that in the beginning PE, I had to establish trust with my partner. this I did over a year's time. I am still friends with Lyn who lives in Australia, however, that time with her was a development period of learning to do PE, and it had a lot to do with trust and PUL between us. Otherwise, I couldn't have gotten past the doubts and fears which block performing these and believing you can do it.

then I met this intuitive, whom I had some trust in also. I asked her how does she know what she is getting is true?
She is lovely. she promptly slamdunked me in 3 words:
I trust myself.

all she said. that she gives what she received. she's working a bit differently. she doesn't take the rough edges off. but still she is like the rest of us..working on it, and trust yourself.

what helps me in PE, is I wish to give something to another, but only in the highest good sense. therefore, my left brain, my desire to be of service even is not in control of what I receive, and only the intention will manifest on the board. if I'm willing to let myself be used by Spirit.

which, shucks, nothing better to do..and it's fun. you must not take things in a wholly serious manner around here..we are all learning.

I have noticed certain tones in music can make me altered state, and be aiding of PE's....but by far, feeling PUL is the best conductor...

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

channy aka cbuk

london
Reply #5 - Jul 27th, 2008 at 3:37pm

Hi All,
Thanks, Bets, Spooky and Romain,

I think Spooky has given me a thoughtful way in which to participate.
I will give it a try.

Thanks, Spooky.

Channy

The lifting of the fog of forgetfulness will lead you to the realisation of your true spiritual  nature-CBUK.
moonbase8129  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #6 - Jul 27th, 2008 at 9:12pm

Aw shucks, someone said something very nice about me.  I love it! 

(I'm a Libra, we love attention).

Roll Eyes

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 6:59pm

Thank you Channy, that is some of the nicest things that anyone here has ever said about me. 

I don't know much about you, cause i'm not here that often anymore and you don't seem to post a lot, but from what little i've read, i admire your enthusiasm and spirit here.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 7:37pm

Thank you for the kind words Channy.  Check out tgeks thread. Perhaps it presents a PE opportunity.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.