Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Jesus entered my soul (Read 2678 times)
juditha
Ex Member

Jesus entered my soul
Jul 18th, 2008 at 6:10pm

Hi I went to church Sunday,it was St augustines not the spiritualist church and i looked at the picture of Jesus and i asked God to save me and i started to cry,so i had holy communion and as i ate the bread and drinked the wine,i felt Jesus enter inside my soul and i just cryed and cryed and i have been given this inner peace from God which i have needed for such a long while.

Praise be to our father God who has filled me with love and light.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Jesus entered my soul
Reply #1 - Jul 18th, 2008 at 6:36pm

Sounds wonderful Juditha. I believe you can trust what you experienced much more than anything that has ever made you feel afraid and sad. Christ is there for you.

I worked as a volunteer at a hospital for a while. I told myself that I wouldn't try to change the views of any of the patients, just share love. One night I was talking to a man who was a recovering drug addict. He said that about 6 months ago he gave his life to Christ. Some of the things he said sounded fundamentalist. Despite what I told myself I started to tell him differently and then I felt the presence of Christ on my left cheek. I feel it there often. I received the understanding that Christ is taking care of this man in the manner that best suits him and there was no need for me to tell him about my views.

I figure Christ helps people in many ways according to need. If a person is more mystical in nature such help will be very noticeable. If a person isn't mystical the help will be more subtle. Of cource the more one lives according to what Christ taught the more one can benefit from his help.

IP Logged

Still_Living

Canada
Reply #2 - Jul 18th, 2008 at 7:43pm

Sounds so familiar, so close and so distant at the same time... like from another life... Shocked
I know this wonderful feeling, I wish I could experiece it one more time...

IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #3 - Jul 18th, 2008 at 10:34pm

No offense but it's probably the Jesus of your own creation.. Beliefs manifest marvelous things..

You'll see it too in the next life... Whatever you believe God or heaven and hell is that is what you'll get....

peace n' love

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 18th, 2008 at 11:13pm

I'm happy for you, Juditha. Be at peace.

love, blink

IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #5 - Jul 19th, 2008 at 1:49pm

I'm sorry, I shouldn't judge what you experienced Juditha..

peace n' love

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jul 19th, 2008 at 10:07pm

I'm also happy for you Juditha.   I've found for myself, also, that the more i live like Christ lived, the more at peace and joyful i become, and that's the very same thing that he promised us.  Course, sometimes it's a bit of a roller coaster with it's ups and downs, that's probably to be expected for most people. 

Anyways, it's really good to hear that you are feeling and doing better.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jul 20th, 2008 at 4:45pm

Hi Justin,blink,still living,recoverer and briggs5534  Thanks for all what you have written to me and  i love you all.
PS. I was not offended at all what you wrote briggs5534,you have as  much right as the rest of us to put your own thoughts on here.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #8 - Jul 20th, 2008 at 6:10pm

You are such a loving soul Juditha!! Smiley I'm so glad you weren't offended!!

May the divine keep on shining on through you!!

peace n' love

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.