Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Closure on Relationships is the beginning (Read 2276 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Closure on Relationships is the beginning
Jul 17th, 2008 at 3:41pm

last night I dreamed my mother was here and she was instructing me to love my brother, by forgiving all that has gone before.

my mother is on the other side, and I believe that dreaming reality is just as real as physical reality, if not more so.

So I had no doubt it was herself. the symbols we used together to illustrate a point. I pulled out a book of life, I assume, the book of my brother's life, which comprises his soul's journey within other physical lives. I did not know I was in possession of such a book, and I found it unique, had it's own style and sentiment and flowed with consistency of purpose. I knew I would have to read it.

as I turned the pages, a package fell out of the book, addressed to someone, with postage on it, but it had never been mailed off to the intended recipient. for many years it had lain here, and somehow this was sad to me, I resolved to mail it for this person, for Jimmy, my brother did not know, his own package had not been mailed off and so he did not have relationship closure. (as concerns with me)

first, I peeked inside the package and there discovered some extraordinary cowboy boots inside. these were studded in tiny multi colored squares over the entire boots. I thought these would be fine stage type boots, for performances. I wanted to own them.
I knew that I would mail the package for Jim however.

then mother began to explain my sister and brother's journey this lifetime. She revealed that in each close relationship they had undertaken in life, they had a plan. At the end of each relationship, they would mail off to their former partner, a pair of boots. This would signify the gratitude for the dance, to their partner and provide forgiveness and closure to each relationship, whether it had gone badly or good, that forgiveness was the whole idea to gain true closure.

at once I woke up and begin to work on this dream. For I have just made contact with my brother after many years and we briefly sent emails back and forth. I just sent him this dream. I found I had been holding unto some childhood memories of being punched in the stomach by my older brother, (I had remembered doing nothing to cause this aggression, and so assumed it must be past life stuff) and this was holding back my spiritual growth. by sending the dream, I just slipped into the mail, his forgotten package, and the surrounding confusion he has also concerning our love for another.

I felt a huge relief lift off this morning from my heart area by sending off these boots, which was me waiting for him to contact me with his heart message, but it was really my responsibility to contact him first, according to mother.

I am reminded here of a tune: Spanish Boots by Dylan.
the dream and remembering the tune may be related.

In the lyrics a relationship appears to be ending as one undertakes a journey far away. One is complaining that the other one leaves.
The one leaving is sorry, but has to go. After much lamenting over a parting of the ways, finally, in the end, the one being left behind says, yes, send me back some Spanish boots, made of Spanish leather, if I can't have you, I'll take the darn boots then!

its a coming to terms of how we yet separate from one another for whatever reason, in our hearts, we still wish to remember in gratitude, one another and these are gifts of gratitude. and perhaps that is all we can look at as a worthy gift, that of being remembered in gratitude.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Re: Closure on Relationships is the beginning
Reply #1 - Jul 20th, 2008 at 9:03pm

Wow, this is an amazing dreams.  Just by reading it, I can feel the strength in this experience.  

I guess you probably don't need any interpretation from us Wink  

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Jul 23rd, 2008 at 2:35am

PhantasyMan wrote on Jul 20th, 2008 at 9:03pm:
Wow, this is an amazing dreams.  Just by reading it, I can feel the strength in this experience. 

I guess you probably don't need any interpretation from us Wink 

no I guess I don't need any interpretation unless you have something u see that I didn't? but sure am glad to see you are still around PM!

ps: my brother has not responded yet to my email (the boots I sent)
but I did my homework and I have faith all is well. ...

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Jul 23rd, 2008 at 10:13am

Thank you, LR  Smiley

That's very helpful!    ( I have 3 brothers  Cheesy  )--but it's helpful in alot of ways.

Your situation shows how the different spiritual and physical realms interact. 
It's not one or another, the dream isn't separate from daily realities.
So the response could come in many forms too, eh? Maybe not directly from your brother even? It could be any indication that some resolution with him has taken place, like a sensed message from your mother?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Jul 23rd, 2008 at 2:47pm

I have no clue Bets, except I suspect since he and mother were so close, so compatible with one another, that she has been working him spiritually from the other side, just like she worked me.

first my nanny became a helper on that side, to help mother's transition to be easier (did a life review with her) now mother is following in nanny's footsteps, by helping out her remaining family on this side.

I see this happening in other's families so much I wouldn't be surprised even if he said she appeared in her body to him.
I have to have faith because he's not into spiritual stuff. consequently, he may be suffering a belief system crash.

a grandmother of his (he's my half brother) did appear to him when he was a small boy, to bid him farewell upon her transition.
but other than that, he has never been interested in the things I am.
thanks for your response! will surely keep you informed.

sometimes thats just the way life is, that your family members are on different wave lengths and the only thing to talk about you have in common is the weather! ...
to answer your specific question about the answer (resolution?) coming from somewhere other than my brother, so I don't have to guess what's going on?
I think that's what you said. I felt something lift off my heart area when I realized I was the one holding back from him with unforgiveness. unforgiveness is like a knot of anger which gets shoved into the heart, or maybe the subconscious. even if it happened so long ago, you think it couldn't possible be effecting the relationship..

but just because a seeming injustice happened when you were a kid, doesn't mean it's totally forgotten and doesn't matter. so my discovery had only to do with me, holding onto being punched out.

to deal with it, I suspect both he and mother recognized on a soul level that I had been with them in another life, so consciously, he does not recognize me. I recognized him first so I have to be the one to forgive what cannot be changed.
part of that forgiveness happening between the 3 of us is that I confessed how much I loved mother in an email. (I did a retrieval on mother! oooweee!)

I think that it blew his mind, as he didn't know I loved her, or believe it. and that's what he is mulling about now, I think.

he had asked me to tell him about my life. my life would be boring to him, so I told him about the dream, as inner life is what I do.

you're right..pointing out how dreams interact with C1 reality is at the heart of this thread...
I guess there's another book for me to write!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.