Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Gateway Experience Journal (Read 13403 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Gateway Experience Journal
Reply #30 - Aug 4th, 2008 at 5:04pm

hello Reborn, with the sharp pain, you could do an exercise I've used.

it's my own and you can make up your own. follow the pain to see if it moves. if it starts on one side, see if it moves to the other side, using the imagination. then see if a thought, like a subconscious thought is attached to the pain. if you find a memory popping up, follow that memory and it could lead to the cause of the pain.
once you find the cause, work with it mentally.
pain is usually connected to a mental area of cause, a belief system that needs changing.
theres always a reason for pain. hope you will discover it.
love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #31 - Aug 4th, 2008 at 5:35pm

betson wrote on Aug 4th, 2008 at 3:52pm:
With phazing here's less 'friction' as the subtle bodies slide out, so it's probably less wearing, and so it allows a person to get "out" more often..

Bet..wearing...never head of that before..maybe that's why sometimes i feel all worn out.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

With love;Romain

IP Logged

Reborn

Reply #32 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 6:26am

05/08/08

Its 12.30am and I lay down on the bed in the small baby room. I tried to moved the pain as  Alysia suggested.  It does move but its not under my control and it stays in the left  hemusphere.  It also goes towards my eyes giving pressure to them and also lower down my  head near to my neck.  It came to the centre at the top of my left hemisphere, where i  focussed on it.  It focused itself into a point, and I imagined rods that stuck around it,  immobilising it.  The pain remained there not moving at all!  But then this required my  focus and I soon let go, and the pain expanded outwards again.

Then I put on my head phones on to listen to Hemi-Sync Pain Control. Basically this audio  attempts you get you to sleep without feeling any pain.   As she counted slowly to ten, I  used the focus 10 technique.  It feels great to be in focus 10. For the past 2 times i used  this audio, I believe I got to focus 10 quite easily, probably because each count is more  spaced out than with the Gateway Exercises (in this audio, she does not call it focus 10 but  just says with each count, you get progressively relaxed).  Whenever I get to 10, I feel  pressure in my head, and it feels warm and darker.  The pressure is not uncomfortable but  feels cosy, so I always welcome it.  Then she counted from 10 to 20 where 20 is where I  should get to deep sleep.  I have always fallen asleep between the 20 count and this was no  exception.

4am woke up.  I found it difficult to sleep and gave the audio another go.  This time she  counted to 20 and I was still awake! Took the headphones off and attempted to do it alone.   After awhile I succeeded.  I had a few random dreams, centred around me, my holding my  daughter, meeting up with family and running around hiding from these people wanting to  shoot me.

Then after a while, I can see the outline of my room from the view point of me lying in my  bed.  I focused on it, and it became clearer.  However, it is not in colour.  Its kinda dim  and blueish but I could see my surroundings.  I started feeling vibrations, and I thought  "wow great, time for OBE".  I could hear slight buzzing and also some birds chirping.  I  focussed my awareness about a few feet infront of me just infront of a small table.  I felt  the vibration get stronger.  It felt great and I float out with my arm stretched (I could  see my arm stretching out).  I got out, and decided to move round the bed and out of the  room.  As I passed the bed, I contemplated whether to see my own body.  Since if I think of  my own body I may just jump straight in again.  But as I went past, I glanced at the bed,  and did not really make out my body as it was very quick.  I continued into the living room.   The vision was still blueish and dim yet i know it is morning.  So i shouted "Awareness  Now!  Clarity Now!".  All my view is now clear like normal sight but I am back in bed again!

The vibration started again, but I started feeling uncomfortable with the muscles just under  and around my chin from ear to ear.  Its like I am having a cramp.  I got up (i did not  think whether it was obe or not, i think this is when I shifted into dream state).  I looked  in the mirror, and there was this bad looking expression on my face.  My neck muscles was  all tensed up and my cheek muscles was pulling which looks like I am sucking my cheeks in  with my lips pointed.  Not a nice sight at all.  Then I realised where the vibration is  coming from.  As I breathed in, I saw the tube like tension extending from the bottom of my  face down the neck is vibrationing.  Its as if the air is being channeled through these  tubes and causing the vibration.  In addition, once this air came it, it had no way out and  caused my skin there to start ballooning.  So i started moving this pocket of air, up my  neck and face and into my mouth to let it out again.  I had to do this each time I breathed  in.  Did this a few times and the experience ended.

This is a strange experience.  I was not scared, I just thought it was strange.  Makes me think whether the earlier part of the experience was infact a obe or just a dream.

on another note, it seems that phasing is easier to do than the classic exit judging from the replies.  What is the best way to learn phasing?  What book or audio should i get for this??

Thanks very much everyone.

IP Logged

Reborn

Reply #33 - Aug 5th, 2008 at 7:41am

Romain wrote on Aug 4th, 2008 at 12:59pm:
Reborn wrote on Jul 21st, 2008 at 7:50am:
Joe, I have decided to the exercises 3 times before moving on to the next.  Initially I felt like doing an exercise many times to get it "mastered" before moving on, but I now think that could take me forever to get anywhere lol.
To do a retrieval I still need to do a obe first?

Hello Reborn;
Mastered and exercise before moving on; don't think we really have to mastered a exercise or exercises. But having a fair working knowledge of it would work also. If my memory serve me right; with the GE there a booklet with informaitons and i think they do say not to try to master an exercise but to continue with the next one when you feel comfortable; As Joe say they do build on the previous tapes/cd. I know there a few that i haven't mastered myself..lol
To do retreival do you need to go OBE, imo..no.
Bruce try many time to go OBE and was not very sucessful, phazing is more in his field.

Keep at it is all i can say you'll get there and please keep posting about your journey.
With love; Romain

Thanks Romain.  I will attempt to continue my gateway journey tonight as the pain has reduced abit.  I will do probably just do the exercises twice and then move on.  I like to progress and get impatient when standing still.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #34 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 3:03pm

Hi Reborn..everytime I see the label Reborn, I think he picked a great user name for himself, as I see our user names as a sort of intention setting affirmation. so I see him Reborn everytime I read him.

it looks like a little progress, to immobilize this pain as you played with it, gained a little control. a suggestion from my side is when you are playing with it, talk to it, and ask it why it's there. then wait for the answer. regarding a headache, my 10 yr daughter once had a headache. she pointed to me where it was located. right between the eyes. so I told her to go and imagine it to be gone.
in her case, there was no cause for a kid to have this, so it was probably something to do with her blood sugar, a mild toxic reaction can cause headaches.
she did her little meditation first time ever and ran back to tell me it worked! she had felt a little "POP!" between the eyes. theres a gland there. she said she saw a little door open. as the door opened the pain went out the door.
so little...so smart!

I know you are the impatient type from what you say. so it's important to wait for the answer. once you know, can hear the cause, the answer, pain control is no big deal, as u begin to understand you do it to yourself for the learning and growth.

btw, Kathy here on this forum twisted her ankle once and could not walk, she sat there and healed it up instantly.

I hope she's reading this and will once more relate her story how she did that.

Buhlman, William has given us the "CLARITY NOW" command, as well probably some other projectors and I do like the concept alot.
I would think we can affirm clarity now before an exercise, so that maybe that intention will manifest automatically during an obe.

maybe, just guessing, you popped back in the body as you believe so strongly in your physical 5 senses, to produce the only "real and clear" perceptions. so you went back to the body. I think of obes and phasing as developing a 6th sense. TMI has better explanation, that there are physical senses, and there are "non/physical senses."

You give very detailed sharing here; don't think I've seen such detail from obers yet, except  Dude and Ryan. thank u anyway!

Scuse me laffing, but the face in the mirror is your own exercise and it reminds me of one time...here I go...lol. I found out during an acid trip when I was only about 19 (I don't recommend drugs for mind expansion yet I cannot discount the few experiences I had on it)

I was on such a trip with a small group of people who wouldn't talk and they were all in their private tripping..so I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I found out a thought of love made me look pretty, and a thought of fear made me look ugly. thought was moving like a snake across my face, like an actual moving thing under the skin. I started to have fun by watching my face change with each new thought, whether bad or good, I didn't have bad thoughts, just fear or love thoughts. so I see your exercise as very important as YOU are not that face in the mirror, You are what's behind the face.

In the same way, you could deduct, that the pain, and the cause of the pain in your head, is not the real you, but the discovery is yours alone in dealing with it. pain is usually, the cause is subconscious. once it becomes conscious, what it is related to is a guilt trip on yourself most often, or a conflicting belief system where denial is enlisted.

an obe, phasing, and dreaming, these are all related states of altered consciousness. many go obe from a dream state. then from an obe, you can even slip into a dream.
when you become lucid in a dream, I think that is similar to phasing, but not quite the same thing. from lucidity also, many have gone obe.

Phasing I think occurs when you are being so relaxed in the body and using an intention method. in that case, in phasing, you are not asleep, but aware of the body is sitting in a chair, and you seem to be in two places, but it's like the body is not interfering with your inner travels for the moment because you are focusing elsewhere than on body sensations.

I find it amazing Bruce phased in a restaurant while eating dinner with a bunch of people buzzing all around him...wait till you read that part..

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Reborn

Reply #35 - Aug 6th, 2008 at 7:28pm

Thanks Alysia, I will give your suggestion a try.  My pain has reduced since the other day.

LaffingRain wrote on Aug 6th, 2008 at 3:03pm:
Hi

Scuse me laffing, but the face in the mirror is your own exercise and it reminds me of one time...here I go...lol. I found out during an acid trip when I was only about 19 (I don't recommend drugs for mind expansion yet I cannot discount the few experiences I had on it)

haha...thats could be it...its my exercise for resonant tuning!  A much exaggerated expression though LOL

Your daughter is so talented to get rid of her headache the way she did.

Thanks for sharing your interesting trip.  I have not had LSD before but it seems to get people into other states of conciousness but with alot less control.  I listen to coast to coast am and there have been a few people who uses LSD for their experiences.  

I have Bruces book on Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook but not the others.  I need to buy them.  What I really want to get is the accompanying audio but his store is closed till 20th August.

06/08/08

Laid down at 12.30am and started on the "Threshold: Problem Solving" exercise.  I am
prompted to start the usual routine i.e. energy conversion box, resonant tuning, resonant
energy balloon, gateway affirmation and then reach focus 10 where "Monroe will join me
there".  Again, I ended up too slow as when I got to count 4, Monroe already started
speaking.  I had to immediately count 9 then 10.  If only the exercises provides more time, as I notice that more spaced out counts is alot more likely to get me into a proper focus 10 state.  The problem with these exercises are they are recorded back in the days when cassette tapes were the mainstream and a maximum of 35 minutes recording time meant time was short.  Anyhow, Monroe instructs me to think of a question/problem I have, ask it and wait for the answer.  This is supposed to be answered by our higher self, and not instantly either.  It could be many days weeks or months before the answer materialises.  I was asked to do this about 3 times.  This all I remember.  When I woke in the morning, my headphones were next to me, I did not remember finishing the exercise nor taking my headphones off.

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #36 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 6:19pm

You may find that after getting to F15 and further , the "time" may just work out OK for you. I know 35 Min is short in many of the exercises but you can still achieve much. I also suggest looking into Cd's direct from the TMI store. Many are much longer in duration than 35 Min's. Just go to the Monroe Institute site and then link to the TMI store/books and Cd's. I know when I listen to my tapes, I wish they were longer also. Mind you when I am in the zone, so to speak, I don't notice how long I have been in the different Focus levels. As an example, when doing free Flo 12, many times I end up in an education center. While I am there, I never no how much time goes by. I could be there for hours within the 35 Min's of "this " time. All I really know is that when its time for me to come back to my body and present time, I wish I was able to stay there.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #37 - Aug 7th, 2008 at 6:43pm

Also... don't worry about "clicking out"...You are still getting all you need from the exercises. Sometime it is better to do the tape sitting up a bit. This might help although being in "C1" is just not necessary. Personally I find that I love the feeling.
Joe

IP Logged

Reborn

Reply #38 - Aug 8th, 2008 at 6:26am

Thanks Joe.  I think being really tired when I doing the exercises made the click outs more likely.

07/08/08
Laid down at 12.30am.  Did "Threshold: Problem Solving" exercise again.  This time I managed  to get to focus 10 before Monroe starts speaking.  The way I did this with each breath I  progressed a count.  Certainly doing it this way meant I was not deep in focus 10 but I made  it in time for the rest of the exercise. Anyhow during focus 12, I felt really hot and had  to move the covers away.

During the resonant tuning and REBAL, I took a different approach to visualisation.  Before  I was picturing movement energy.  Now I am concentrate on the feeling of the energy on my  body and moving my awareness there.  For example for resonant tuning I would feel the energy  coming into all parts of my body, and during the REBAL I would feel the energy come down my  body and move up again through the soles of my feet.  I still imagine a visual image of the  energy but I don't put much importance into it.  Presently reading Robert Bruce's book  "Astral Dynamics" and am on the section of "New Energy Ways".  He people get bogged down and  give up because they can't picture things when asked to be visual.  Visual is not much to do  with sight visual but tactile imaging.  He says the major energy conduit of the body is in  the soles of the feet and secondly the hands.  From my experience, I have found it easy to  feel tingling in my palms of my hands and especially the soles of my feet when doing the  exercises.  They feel like they heat up too.  Infact, I'm finding it's getting easier to  stimulate these areas.  For example, this morning when I was on the london underground on my  way to work,  I sat in the train doing tactile imaging on my big toes, imaging energy  sprialling on the big toes joint.  As I did that, the soles of my feet started to tingle and  heat up also.

==

I have created a journal where I could put all my developement in one place.  It is here:

outofbodydiary.com

I have added all my posts there and the replys from you all as its all part of my development.

I'll be adding my experiences there from now on (feel free to make comments there  Smiley) but will also copy them over to this thread.

IP Logged

Reborn

Reply #39 - Aug 11th, 2008 at 4:56pm

On Friday when I came home from work, my wife told me about a dream she had.  In that dream, she knew she became aware that she was dreaming.  She saw me and asked what I am doing in her dream.  I replied “That’s because I am out of body!”

Going back to the two exercises I did on “Threshold: Problem Solving” on 6th and 8th of August, I asked “Please provide me with information that I need to know right now” since I did not have any specific questions I wanted to ask.  On Friday while listening to how GM foods are affecting us on Coast to Coast am, it was brought to my attention in one of the youtube comments of googling “esoteric agenda”.  It led me to the following video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6030443037963555139

It puts together many of the phenomena and activities that are happening in the world.  The video is a real insight into what is really going on, and the reality we are living in  At the end of the video, it talks about how we should find out more about true selves, that we are truly more that we are led to believe.  It’s a brilliant video and has further motivated me to continue my journey of self discovery.  Finding this video may not have been a coincidence and may have been the or part of the answer to my question in the problem solving exercise.  I also sent the link of the video to my brother on Friday.  He later told me that he had been wondering how to overcome his “fear” the day before and having watched the video, it’s seems to have answered his question also! I suggest those that are reading this should watch the video, it’s worth every minute.

Today I received the “Adventures Out Of The Body” CD set by William Bulhman. There’s a lot to go through.  I think I will delay using those CDs.  At the moment I am doing the Gateway Experience, reading “Astral Dynamics” by Robert Bruce, and reading “Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook” by Bruce Moen.  So I feel I am bombarded with information and exercises already.  My plan is to concentrate on the Gateway Experience exercises, order the audio workshops by Bruce Moen, and work with them in parallel once I receive them. Oh and also occasionally listen to “Reinforcement Exercise Of Relaxation” from “Journeys Out of The Body” Hemi Sync CD as I felt so comfortable in focus 10 the first time I used it.

11/08/08

Laid down at 1am and progressed onto “Threshold: One-Month Patterning”.  This exercise works from the basic assumption that thoughts manifest as things, and that which we think, we become.  You can use the patterning process to create or enhance many areas of your life: your physical self, your mental self, your emotional self, and your total self; for where you want to be, what you want to be doing, and what you want to accomplish.

After the usual routine to focus 10, I am asked to thinking of what I would like to come true to my physical me and then release it.  It also asked me to think of what I want in other areas of my life.  I found it really hard to concentrate during the exercise and fell asleep.  Next thing I know is that I woke in the middle of the night with my headphones still on.  I really need to do these exercises earlier else I’ll continue falling asleep or clicking out.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #40 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 12:32pm

Hi Reborn, Just a thought on the "one month pattering". I used that exercise to move my life in a direction that took me to TMI for my original Gateway week. Just a thought.
Joe

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.