Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
This site is very informative and different.. (Read 5314 times)
briggs5534

This site is very informative and different..
Jul 13th, 2008 at 2:20pm

http://www.desteni.co.za/ Check this site out and it will give you a whole different perspective on life, the afterlife, God and other spiritual stuff...

She has her own youtube page too...

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: This site is very informative and different..
Reply #1 - Jul 15th, 2008 at 12:34pm

This is a very interesting site. It is difficult to absorb the endlessly long paragraphs of information, which I find written in a style which could be considered "hypnotic" -- I say that because the sentences meander in a peculiar way.

Here is what I just read as a "fact" regarding human emotion:

5.  What are feelings?

Feelings are the exact projections of any given emotion. Feelings such as love, peace, and harmony etc. – all the beautiful expression within human beings are but polarity expressions of emotions – designed derivatives from emotions to establish the experience of polarity within each human being on earth. Feelings as emotions are the same energetic expression as generator for the mind consciousness system. Designed within the mind consciousness system of human beings so each human being may always exist within the polarities of feelings and emotions, good and bad, right and wrong etc. to in this way remain enslaved and controlled within and as consciousness by the White Light. Never allowing them to remain here, constant in every moment where nothing moves within you, as who you are here in every moment. All emotion and feeling expressions are of mind consciousness system – energetic expressions which influence you through control and direction – this is what moves and direct human beings at the moment – feelings and emotions designed within mind consciousness system as what human beings have become. If you become emotional (angry, sad, fearful, anxious etc.) or experience feelings (love, desire, happiness etc.) – know that you are allowing yourself to be directed and controlled by consciousness as your mind as what you have defined yourself as.
--------------------

All I can say is, people have said this much much better. This writer verges on saying, if not actually saying, Don't Be Human.

Also, I keep reading on the site about how "controlled" I am....so controlled it's a good idea to ruminate on this huge amount of text that is so vague that most people will not understand it?

There is some good stuff in here, no doubt, and it is intriguing. I intend to read some more of it. But I am tempted to think that this is simply another place for a person to "rebel" against perceived authority.

I can't really see the difference. Maybe someone else can. I'm open to that. I always appreciate the opportunity to see something in a new way, even if I don't agree with it completely, or would like to put my own spin on it, so thanks for sharing the link.

appreciated, blink

« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2008 at 1:42pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jul 15th, 2008 at 1:59pm

Also, Briggs, are those stories from the "dead" which are listed there verified yet by anyone? There are some extremely vivid and often shocking "death stories" told on the site, listed by actual name. There is no "alphabetical" list with a "search" feature so that a person could look for anyone in particular. Instead, one must scroll through the entire list, unless I am mistaken.

That is what bothers me. I find the site difficult to read because one must accept a "lot" of information at one time in order to find what you are looking for. Frankly, I am extremely upset by a few of those entries. If it was one of my relatives I would not appreciate those kind of details being graphically described in a list format like that. It seems like the point of it is to "shame" the world for committing atrocities.

The problem for me is that we already know all this! In fact, someone who enjoys committing atrocities would get a real kick out of reading those stories. I don't "need" to know the exact details of how a little child was raped and murdered, or that child's name.

The missing child's parent might want to know. Why not FIND them?

Why set yourself up on a website as the "holder" of crucial information?

Someone could say, well, I could say that about This site. I would say, that is really not a fair comparison.

Here is a direct quote from the Destini site from the entity who says he is "Jesus":

"You must be able to unconditionally trust the words we communicate as an expression of who we are as equal and one with who you really are. I have returned – yes. I have returned as the dimensions as we stand within and as oneness and equality and communicate through the living word who you really are."

------------------

Okay, that makes no sense to me. First of all, when someone says I must "unconditionally trust the words we communicate" I know that is not the truth.

No, it did not say "consider unconditionally trusting" or "might think about unconditionally trusting" -- no, it said "MUST" unconditionally trust.

You be the judge..... Smiley

love, blink

« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2008 at 3:13pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Jul 15th, 2008 at 8:09pm

Now, it seems we aren't enslaved by the reptilians alone, but by the white light, too. Hmm, are the reptilians as well enslaved by the white light? Maybe I haven't read it properly. 
Tongue
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 15th, 2008 at 11:48pm

Being totally serious. 

If the White Light is an enslaver, then sign me up, i would be happy to be completely enslaved by same.   

All of my very happiest moments have been when i more fully and consciously tuned into and resonated with the White Light. 

Interestingly, some do consider themselves as servants of the White Light. 

Is that demeaning to the little self?   Some say that the White Light is pretty much the same thing as PUL....  from my experiences i would have to agree that at least there is a very strong interconnection between the two.  Kind of like the flower, the consciousness of the flower, and the scent of the flower..

IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #5 - Jul 17th, 2008 at 3:27pm

Hey,

I don't know what to take about her site.... I just glimpsed at it for a bit and the stuff I read did seem logical.. Now, the more I look at the site, the more I am confused about the stuff she has said.. The stuff about love, and other emotions, just doesn't fit real well with me..

Also, about there being no God too..

peace and love

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jul 17th, 2008 at 3:55pm

After looking at enough of the site to become concerned, I felt the need to send the entire site some white light, whether they really understand its purpose or not. If anyone would like to join me in doing this, please do so.

I tried to connect to this Destini person, so as to send some love. The site contains a lot of angry sentiments and seems very reactive to me. What I mean is, I don't feel peace there. I intend to continue sending my own peace there. I feel that I made a connection, if that makes any sense.

peace and love to you too

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jul 17th, 2008 at 10:55pm

Hi Briggs, 

You probably know this already, but maybe it bears repeating.  You can read and study tons of various teachers, gurus, psychic channels, etc. and never really gain much wisdom (especially if those sources aren't that intune themselves to begin with and it seems many of them aren't). 

What i like about Bruce is the approach and attitude that we can drop all or most of that stuff and go within and find answers for ourselves, and he teaches pretty effective methods to do same.   

I'm finding for myself, that practice is a big part of that.  Others are much more naturals. 

But i know you have the capacity to find answers within and drop the outer sources which may or may not be accurate and helpful. 

You seem to have positive and well intentioned ideals, and that is the first and most important step in all of this.   Then practice, practice, practice for many of us (regular meditation helps).

I won't say "good luck" cause you don't need it, just keep up the good intentions, ideals, and believe that you can and you will.

IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #8 - Jul 18th, 2008 at 3:33pm

I don't know guys, the more I have read into this site.. It seems very truthful.. They could be on to something for sure...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.