Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A vision of Jesus (Read 3305 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

A vision of Jesus
Jul 4th, 2008 at 12:09am

I had a vison of jesus on the cross.I saw the blood dripping from his hands and feet,and there was a monk standing of to the side,first he looked at me,and than he pointed at Jesus on the cross.is this off topic.George

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: A vision of Jesus
Reply #1 - Jul 4th, 2008 at 5:58am

I don't feel that it is off-topic but I would sure like to know how you felt when you saw that vision and what kind of impact it has had on you or others. I would also like to know the context of "how" you came to have that vision, like, what were you doing, meditating, sitting and smoking a cigarette, twiddling your thumbs in an easy chair?

I am very interested in the process, and also anything that might have happened around this event that might be of interest. These kinds of details are what have made this site particularly fascinating to me, because there is an entire language and style which people use to describe their experiences. That language and style is a kind of identifier which is familiar and helpful to understanding meaning.

So, right now it sounds kind of like a dream, but I'm really not sure. Or was it like everything was 3-dimensional? I think I would have fainted if it was 3-dimensional. I sincerely hope that never happens to me in waking life....You know, just the very idea of a 3-dimensional apparition showing up out of nowhere really frightens me.

I think it's a physical fear. Like, as humans, we are conditioned in a way to be frightened of a mouse or rat that might run across a room. We would be startled and have an instinctive response, most likely.

So, was this a peaceful experience or a startling one? That would be good to know. Also, did the monk take a vow of silence that day?

Smiley

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #2 - Jul 4th, 2008 at 1:27pm

Hi blink.It was a dream,but it was not like the dreams we have.It was very vivid and real.I could see the blood dripping from the hands and feet like in real every day living.and the monk wore a broun robe.he looked at me,and than pointed at jesus on the cross.I was very upset after.its like he was saying pay more adtenion to jesus.George

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 4th, 2008 at 7:10pm

It sounds George like the message was certainly symbolic in one way or another - one of those ones that draws on images we are familiar with but packages them in a certain way to make a point.

ian

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #4 - Jul 4th, 2008 at 8:28pm

Yes Ian something of that nature,but he was sure making a point.George

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Jul 7th, 2008 at 12:27pm

George:

I've received messages like the message you've received. One time while laying in bed awake I saw a clear image of Jesus on a crucifix.  As far as the stakes would allow him to he was hunched over because of the burden he was experiencing. One time I had an experience where I experienced some of the horrors Christ experiences. The point of these and other messages is that Christ is well aware of the negativity that happens in this World, and he needs some of us light oriented folks to help improve things by bringing love into this World and raising its vibrational rate.

Kind of related, a couple of weeks ago Justin and his wife Becky came to the San Francisco Bay Area to visit Justin's uncle. Justin, Becky and I hung out for a couple of days.  About a year or two ago Justin told me through this forum that he had a dream one night where a number of peope hung out in a room in the spirit World. We were all very sad about what was going on with the human race. At the end of the dream he spoke with me. When we met in person he said that I was the person he saw in the dream. He hadn't seen me physically before this dream.  I bring this up because I believe it relates to how some of us are in this World in order to help out.  We need to make certain that we do whatever it is we need to do in order to accomplish our missions.

The most important thing we can do is make whatever changes we need to make so we can live according to love as completely as possible. I don't know how precisely things work, but I believe that when people live according to love they make an energetic connection to the light and bring the light into the World.
« Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2008 at 12:13pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jul 8th, 2008 at 12:07am

Yup. 

And perhaps contrary to some people's preconceived notions, our friend Albert is a very gentle Soul, you can tell by the eyes especially. 

George,
One of the interesting things in the Cayce readings which i didn't fully understand at first, was this source's somewhat repeated message about how Christ still suffers with us, or rather feels our suffering and wants to help that, to change that, and calls to all those who can help out in this endeavor. 

Furthermore, Christ was given as the very Co-Creator of this World, in it's original manifestation (which was much more flowing, harmonious, and faster vibrating in nature to begin with before many other Souls became involved in with it).

So He feels especially responsible for this world and for us (for He also co-created many of the Souls who now inhabit this world).

This source said it pains Him to know and see how we treat each other, how we think of Source (The Creator), and while it wasn't said then, we could probably safely add how we treat the Earth itself. 

While the physical part of Earth may be temporal and ultimately an illusion, that doesn't mean we need to treat it so badly, with so little appreciation, respect, and love. 

But from experience, every experience i've had with Him, He was always smiling and sometimes joking.  Strange that one can be so lighthearted, joyous, and happy and yet so concerned, sensitive, and perhaps even sad for us, all at the same time.

IP Logged

Starboom

Norway
Reply #7 - Jul 9th, 2008 at 2:42pm

recoverer wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 at 12:27pm:
Kind of related, a couple of weeks ago Justin and his wife Becky came to the San Francisco Bay Area to visit Justin's uncle. Justin, Becky and I hung out for a couple of days.  About a year or two ago Justin told me through this forum that he had a dream one night where a number of peope hung out in a room in the spirit World. We were all very sad about what was going on with the human race. At the end of the dream he spoke with me. When we met in person he said that I was the person he saw in the dream. He hadn't seen me physically before this dream.  I bring this up because I believe it relates to how some of us are in this World in order to help out.  We need to make certain that we do whatever it is we need to do in order to accomplish our missions.

I wonder if some aspect of us, or at least some of us, are "up there" paying attention to Earth, and trying to make it a better place. Perhaps you actually know exactly what you're doing when you're "up there", talking to other souls, but have to forget in order to help down here? Smiley And to George: Awesome! I wish I had vivid dreams with strong symbolic meaning sometimes.

One more season.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - Jul 9th, 2008 at 3:03pm

Stjerneeksplosjon:

That's the impression I get from dreams and various spirit messages I've received. Rosalind Mcknight's Cosmic Journey makes the point that some of us help out in various ways while asleep. If we ask to become aware of how we help we might receive some information.

Starboom wrote on Jul 9th, 2008 at 2:42pm:
recoverer wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 at 12:27pm:

I wonder if some aspect of us, or at least some of us, are "up there" paying attention to Earth, and trying to make it a better place. Perhaps you actually know exactly what you're doing when you're "up there", talking to other souls, but have to forget in order to help down here? Smiley And to George: Awesome! I wish I had vivid dreams with strong symbolic meaning sometimes.

« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2008 at 7:46pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.