Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Lucifers desire (Read 5478 times)
blink
Ex Member

Re: Lucifers desire
Reply #15 - Jul 3rd, 2008 at 3:55pm

I really don't understand why someone would compare your name to Lucifer, Juditha. That is outlandish! That's an old-fashioned word, isn't it, outlandish! I think it means "bizarre" and would probably be an easy thing to say to someone who tries to "unsettle" you that way. Like, you just say, "That's outlandish!" with a smile and a laugh. You'd probably have to practice it, because it's hard to say when you get surprised like that. It's supposed to have an explanation point after it.

That's an interesting idea, that troubled spirits could be spreading their dark ideas around, only occasionally being seen. I sometimes wonder if that is true. It seems that most spirits are just doing what comes naturally....

I know that lots of cultures have used masks that are similar in appearance to this pictured demon. And, some demons are a little bit cute, like gargoyles.

I tend to think it is all a kind of mental projection, a way to see a picture of what is difficult to describe emotionally. I will take a look at this folklore. Now you have got me interested...

love, blink

Quote:
Hi blink I agree with you it is a scary looking dude,i thought it was interesting how demons were portrayed through the centuries and this link is of the old folklore tales of demons through the centuries.

But part of me beleives theres are such demons in the world and i feel these are evil people that have died and are still trying to spread there evil around the world,so i do feel evil spirits exist as part of the devils army.
Someone told me once that they thought some of the devils army consisted of UFO'S but i'm not sure what to think about that.

Someone also said that my name Juditha sounds like Lucifer and that was my woodwork tutor and i ran out of the room crying as that really upset me, so my keyworker  at the centre told him to say sorry to me, as i love God so much and thats why it upset me, when he said that Juditha sounds like Lucifer.

Love and God bless       love  juditha

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Jul 3rd, 2008 at 10:13pm

Alan, I heard the Lucifer thing is a symbolic name for the split mind of man.
like the image of the devil in one ear, an angel in the other.

just a symbol, not a personage being. the devil is also the voice of the ego which would lust after power and selfish gain, in that sense everyone has a little devil in them, everyone has a little divine.

I also heard that the symbol of Lucifer has returned home and is no longer loosed upon the world.

yet we dream awhile until we see the truth that the atonement has happened already. therefore, be of good cheer! love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #17 - Jul 3rd, 2008 at 11:29pm

Hi,

My letter style used was just an expression of my creative poetic nature.

Before going deeper into the subject and assuming there was an angel called Lucifer. The fall of Lucifer was his out of control desire, a believer in Buddha philosophy will pick up were I am going with this topic

Would know what I will be getting at later.

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.