Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Question for all (Read 3461 times)
Rob

Question for all
Jun 30th, 2008 at 4:23pm

Huh

I am very new to all of this.  Although very intriqued, I have questions. 

I don't understand how a person can die, and not realize he is dead, or at the very least, realize something just happenened and things are not the same as they were a few moments ago.

Could someone shed some light on this for me?

Thank You,
Rob

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Question for all
Reply #1 - Jun 30th, 2008 at 4:40pm

Rob,this is because our spirit body looks just like our human body,it feel solid to the touch.you will see all your loved ones you are about to leave,but you will not be able to contact them.you will see them and hear them,but they will not be able to hear you,but some angel will come to take you to a place where people who have past before you.and you will be able to contact each other.George

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Jun 30th, 2008 at 6:07pm

Greetings,

I agree, George -- appearances can be deceiving !

Also the manner of death can confuse a soul. Strangely, two main deceptions are opposites of each other --
if a person is ill a very long time and just sort of drifts into death, they might not recognize the change;  or
if a person dies instantly, like from a fall or a gunshot, they might not believe it either.

Yes, like you say, they might realize that things are not the same, but shock also can affect a person that way.

So tht's the key to why the host of this site wrote those books, and why we learn to do retrievals.  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - Jun 30th, 2008 at 7:41pm

Rob:

It isn't something that happens all of the time.  Probably a small percentage.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #4 - Jun 30th, 2008 at 9:40pm

Hi Rob,
I think it's true what George, Betson, and Recoverer said.
Think of this two things:

When you're dreaming, you don't know how you got there, and still, you think it's real, as long as the dream lasts.

We, here in the physical, each have our own view. Sometimes, it becomes obvious; this is, when someone is hung up in "his/her own world". It happens often, each time you don't understand where someone is coming from. Each time, when you think "how the heck could he/she do this, how can he/she think this way?"
When one does retrievals, it sharpens the view on that in the physical. It is the tendency to ignore what is not fitting into a narrowed belief system. Therefore, when something happens which "cannot be", that person looks like, seen from the outside, caught in a bubble of an own reality, because this person is repressing something, filtering its reality, and/or building a shield until it's like a private reality-bubble. It's absolutely real to this person, until something happens what breaks the routine of this thought-loop and shows a way out. In the physical as in the nonphysical.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Jul 1st, 2008 at 10:27am

Hi, I had the same question back around year 2000. the only way to get it answered seemed to come from higher self activity with a two fold purposeful paranormal experience occurred from having holding this most important question, how it is possible to die and not be aware of having transitioned, we should say, for there is no death.
So I undertook an experience of simulated death, so I could understand the mind set of those whom I was to retrieve, as well to retrieve past selves, and broken off parts of my own psyche.

trust me, you can be unaware of transition from the physical, as the others say, sudden transitions are the most frequent causes, where preparation to leave this world has not been taken. (through perhaps study on the matter)

In general, for most, though there is preparation of some sort, and the love bond of family members in most all cases are standing by waiting to assist most transitions. Cases of being shot, drowning, murder victims, these are the shocking departures which induce a sort of amnesia, it happened so quickly.

The love bonds we establish on Earth seem to be very important, and family members have a signal built in to locate the physical members of the family when it's their time to exit. however there's always a few who appear to need some assistance waking up to the fact they are not physical anymore.

I experienced a mild confusion when trying to interact with physical beings while I was "dead."
the confusion was that most of them couldn't see me or hear me, but a few could sense me.

also what generated the experience was I had just burned off a major chunk of my karma and a part of me actually died when I did that.
I was glad to discover what it feels like to be floating around confused and not knowing where to go or what to do; this way I could help retrieve spirits as I would know how they were feeling.

When I told Bruce Moen here about it, he said I had a belief system crash, which I was unfamiliar with such crashes. I think it was that too. as you could say I crashed out of a role I'd been playing for 55 years or so. the closure of a relationship will cause such a crash. the way to spring free of a role, or a karmic role, is to forgive the other party, by releasing them from any role that you would like them to play for you. you end up being instead of closely bonded to them in a false way, you end up understanding we take on roles here, we don't have to stay in the roles, if the purpose for that is over, through forgiveness..which causes a new life to enter at that point.

so did I answer your question? probably not.  Smiley  the people who get stuck,  there is like an elevator of energy to ride..I rode it myself. it usually takes a retriever, who is still with the physical vibration to inform them of their transition, alleviate the confusion that way.

Once they know this, they can gravitate to their rightful place and leave the astral field, closest to the world behind. In my case, it was my daughter's love which "saved" me.
she told me I was dead. may sound weird, but it was the best news I'd had all day.

Grin

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Jul 1st, 2008 at 12:14pm

I believe one key is that we can't assume that when a person dies, it will be like in the movie ghost where Patrick Swayze left his body and looked at it. In some cases it might be more like slipping into a dream, moving from one reality to another.  It might take a spirit a while to connect the dots.
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2008 at 7:42pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Jul 1st, 2008 at 1:38pm

recoverer wrote on Jul 1st, 2008 at 12:14pm:
I believe one key is that we can't assume that when a person dies, it will be like in the movie ghost where Patrick Swayze left his body and looked at it. In some cases it might be more like slipping into a dream, moving from one reality to another.  It might take a spirit a while to connect the dots.

I agree, one cannot make assumptions about anything at all that we read, or see on TV because it always must be thought about, weighed against other reports, and this takes much time to ascertain the truth.

Yet there have been written many cases where it's a part of the learning process to attend one's own funeral, attempting to let those left behind know they are still alive, yet in another form, another dimension of higher vibrational energy. I assume if I were attending my own funeral, I would gaze upon my vehicle also. heck, when they towed my first car away I watched it too disappear from the parking lot and I knew I was emotionally attached to that car. it had been so good to me, almost like it was intelligent.

in the same way we can get rather attached to our bodies as modes of expression. We often think we "are" our bodies. a lot of folks never get beyond thinking they may have something which survives the body.

and I don't blame them one bit. Once you land on this planet it's about survival of the fittest, namely the body is what is trying to survive. hospitals are full of preserving life in the body because we are attached to it, and identify the body may be all that we identify with depending on the belief system held.  If you know there is life after death, we owe it to the others to tell them, yes, there is life after death. the rest is up to them.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Rob

Reply #8 - Jul 1st, 2008 at 2:38pm

Smiley

Thank you all so much for taking the time to answer my question.  You have given me much to think about.

Rob

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Reply #9 - Jul 14th, 2008 at 4:24pm

Rob,

Maybe it would help to know that asking, "how can a person be dreaming, and not realize he is dreaming, or at the very least, realize something just happenened and things are not the same as they were a few moments ago."
Often those who are stuck are in a state very similar to the dream state.

Bruce

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.