Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Question for all (Read 2712 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Question for all
Jun 28th, 2008 at 7:17pm

I just heard that a mother father and daugther were all killed in a car crach.Will all of them go to the spititual world  at the same time? George

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Re: Question for all
Reply #1 - Jun 29th, 2008 at 2:05am

Hi George,

Most souls go soon.  Since the group you mentionned are family members who chose to live their lives together, they also probably chose to die together .  So we can assume they have strong bonds with each other and will all leave at the same time.

But other situations could break up the natural process. If one or two became conscious before the dying process was complete, they might mistakenly try to stay on Earth. They might get confused or bystaders might say 'Don't go! Hang on!"

Generally though the natural process works fine.

Are you conserned about them for any particular reason>

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #2 - Jun 29th, 2008 at 3:37pm

hi bets,no i saw it on tv,and i was wondering if they would all go to the spirit world togeter.love George

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - Jun 30th, 2008 at 9:35am

George,

If they were a loveing close family I am sure they will!

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #4 - Jun 30th, 2008 at 1:09pm

By passing this way they may well go together, but there is no guaranty. We don't all go to the same place, at the same time. As I believe that this planet and our lifetimes are designed around sacrifice and love, it could be that one made the decision to die at the same time as the other, so to assist in the transition. Not everone knows they are dead and many need help. This is a wonderfull gift to give up ones life to help another.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #5 - Jun 30th, 2008 at 1:53pm

I think (in my universe) that they will all go at the same time, but maybe not to the same desitination. Perhaps if there was a strongly held, unified vision, or some advance training (like these concepts) to allow transition directly to Focus 27, in Monroe speak, The Park at the end of the tunnel of light where loved ones wait for transitioning souls.

In my experience there are more and more doing exactly that, and not so many in the belief system territories between here and there. Almost like there is a rapid transit rail line....

Of course, you can always chack on them over there, too. It also seems to me that more energies are staying on those energetic levels than previously, they say, "In preparation..."

These are exciting times.

Thomas

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #6 - Jun 30th, 2008 at 2:05pm

Yes,but there are thosands of people who die every minute.it most be one hell of a tunnul

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #7 - Jun 30th, 2008 at 3:11pm

I think tunnel might not be an appropriate term. It implies area, space, movement through mass, size or capacity. Perhaps even time. This so called tunnel could be as small as a micron and your beingness but a speck of that. Or perhaps as larger as an universe and your soul as big as a planet. (As the girls used to tell my brother." size dosen't matter".LOL)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.