Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Relationships in the Afterlife (Read 2093 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Relationships in the Afterlife
Jun 22nd, 2008 at 2:35pm

According to my studies, relationships are very important. Meaning after transition, each of us is asked to look at what developed within all of our relationships, to access our failure or success in creating more love, or whether we created problems or wars, or whether we fullfilled out intentions in that life.

we all have an intention for incarnating, and we plan our lives before incarnating. this is my belief, because I often see the future in dreaming, and then it happens that way, so that I've come to believe that I have planned this life. Still it's like an experiment as we can always choose to go down another road where it seems we've forgotten our intentions, or we don't have one.
so we have belief system crashes at times. People used to call them nervous breakdowns. it's just crashing out of one belief into another system of beliefs. beliefs tend to find reinforcment of it's system as we travel down the road, where our focus is, we have a tunnel vision focus, because we don't have every body elses vision or beliefs, we have just our own game plan.

so what color is your parachute? When we just do what is the thing we love to do the most, that is the color of our parachute and this is where we can enter nonduality state, of what it feels like to be fullfilled in your destiny purposes.
It give you a feeling that you've found yourself at last. then you no longer question whether that dirty rat Hitler is in heaven. because you do your purpose, you find love, you extend love and this is doing a life.  to be in nonduality just means to be focused on your own life and not wavering from that purpose, then you bring salvation into the picture as saving yourself.
that is to say Love matters between every relationship. Forgiveness is a nonduality state.
Forgiveness is not love itself. It simply clears the mind of hatred, and also of the judgements we place on others, who might be claiming they are channelling God.

hatred and non tolerance here is what non-forgiving attitude perpetuates, then love cannot be viewed as real.  so like Briggs says, forgiving is like a road sign. It was given by a man that he knew how to give up this world and go to the next because he did not hate. He knew they didn't know what they did, the harm that they created. His message was only love.

its actually scientific. this thing called releasing. I just saw Blink demonstrating it on this board. lol. surprised the heck out of me! Once you let bad feelings go, then the universe does not like a void. something will replace the hatred.

sometimes you can let yourself cry..notice how it feels better after a good cry? you have just released some bad feelings is all. Now you are empty and you can see your way clear, now you can learn to forgive, and have faith, as of old, faith works. It is believing in love to prevail always. be guided by love feelings. We cannot change the world..we can only change the way we react to the world.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: Relationships in the Afterlife
Reply #1 - Jun 23rd, 2008 at 1:37pm

Dear Alysia,

By relationships in the afterlife, do you mean whom do we get on with our fellow discarnate souls over there.

This is important and the inability to communicate in love is a real problem even in the afterlife, we don’t ascend perfect you know. Thus the different levels of light or darkness there I think your disc level depends on this.

I do believe that each of us had an eternal soul mate in the afterlife and we can experience a merging commune of unimaginable joy over there

Of course, we must try to communicate in love while mortal, as this will define our ultimate, intimate reality

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Jun 23rd, 2008 at 2:46pm

alan said: Of course, we must try to communicate in love while mortal, as this will define our ultimate, intimate reality
___

yes. I agree. I'm speaking of every single relationship even if it was just a few words to your postman daily, as well as sisters, neighbors, parents, extended family..not just soul mates, not just whom you were married to. reaching perfection is not what you think it is Alan.
and reaching perfection does not mean learning stops or less involvement with life on either side.
but perfection is surely a very relative term, and w'ere in the process of discovering who and what we are and our beginnings right now which most likely has nothing to do with perfection but everything to do with assisting one another. talking about lifetimes of work.

I think you have been most helpful here btw Smiley

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 23rd, 2008 at 6:52pm

I have the sense Alysia that little else matters except our relationships, whether here or in the afterlife. (with everybody and everything as you say)

We get to choose to live through love, or through a perceived absence of love. (fear) And eventually to learn to do the former expertly.

Mind is the medium or vehicle through which we do this.

Everything else to do with life (for example circumstances) is probably just a prop placed by the mechanism of karma to put us through our paces, to bring us the lessons we need...

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 24th, 2008 at 3:36pm

Hi I would like to have a relationship with Frank Sinatra when i enter the spiritworld,it would be a great experience to have him singing to me and feeding me celestiel grapes Roll Eyes,Deanna wants to get with Burt Lancaster when she goes to spirit.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Jun 24th, 2008 at 6:06pm

Juditha, why not try to contact Sinatra? People do this you know. let me know if you do, ask him what is going on over there, specifically what he's doing.
it would be awesome if you could.  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.