Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Question for all (Read 8295 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Question for all
Jun 17th, 2008 at 4:32pm

How many of you would like to have there heaven here on earth,and live here forever staying at the age of 25 and not ever die.with no wars of any kind,not having to work for a living.eat anything you want and not get fat,have a wounderful relationship.George

IP Logged

recoverer

Re: Question for all
Reply #1 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 4:54pm

No way. I want to move on to a way of being that is quite vaster and more formless than the body based World we experience here. It would be nice if the World became a better place for the short period of time souls live here.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 6:02pm

Hi George   That would make us all perfect and only God is perfect but its seems like the ideal world we all want,only if it was a perfect world our spirit would not learn anything ,its when we are suffering that God comes even closer to us and perfection would mean that we would not put our faith in God,because we would not feel the need for him anymore and a world without our heavenly father does not bare thinking about,i love God so much.

Love and God bless  love juditha

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #3 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 6:35pm

Jesus said the meek would inherit the earth

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 7:04pm

I kinda think I'm still working on that one, here and now. I do feel heaven here on earth quite often, George.

What I mean is, I have a "new lease" on life, feeling very much like I did at 25 now and then. I personally am trying not to "be at war" with anyone on this planet. My job, well, I spend a lot of time being able to visit people and subjects such as those on this forum, while being able to maintain my duties, so sometimes it really feels like I'm not working at all. We laugh a lot, where I work. These days, I do eat anything I want, and I'm not any fatter at all! And the relationship part, well, lets just say, it was a very good weekend, all in all.

So, I guess I'm in a minority because I've gotta lotta heaven here already. What can I have in heaven that I don't already have? Maybe, the vision of peace on earth that we all dream about.

I would give up this world for that one in a heartbeat.

love, blink

george stone wrote on Jun 17th, 2008 at 4:32pm:
How many of you would like to have there heaven here on earth,and live here forever staying at the age of 25 and not ever die.with no wars of any kind,not having to work for a living.eat anything you want and not get fat,have a wounderful relationship.George

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #5 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 8:27pm

I dont mean the earth we are living in now.Jesus said there will be a new heaven and a new earth.we will have access to both heaven and earth.George

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 9:16pm

What a dunderhead I am, George! Could you please explain further? What do you mean, we can be in both places, heaven and earth, but they're both, what? Different, somewhere else?

Wow, I'm getting dizzy.

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #7 - Jun 17th, 2008 at 11:01pm

No blink.Earth will a paradise,with much more land,and plums as big as watermellon.and the new earth will last for ever along with all of us.George

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 4:49am

So, that's one kind of paradise, for those who just love this place, planet Earth.

I wonder, how would we live in that paradise? Would there be any buildings? Who would build them? Maybe we wouldn't need any buildings. After all, the new earth has a heaven along with it, so why would we need any buildings?

Maybe just a few gathering places on the earth, and then people go to heaven when they feel like it too? How would that work, go in and out of the "earth body" at will? Or does the new earth body function in both areas, on earth and in heaven.

Sorry for my confusion. I have just never thought about this properly.

« Last Edit: Jun 18th, 2008 at 8:22am by N/A »  

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #9 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 1:24pm

Yes blink,the body we will have will be less dence compared to the human body.we will even be able to fly anywhere we want.are bodys will of pure energy replasing blood,and flesh and we will live forever.George

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #10 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 1:41pm

But George, what if I don't like plums?  They are messy and draw flies.  Will we have mosquitoes the size of plums?
This is confusing for me as well.  I don't like to clean the house or wash windows.  Maybe I could take an elevator to heaven while the angels do it.
No, after having thought about it I would not want to be on earth if I went to heaven.
I hope you do not take this any other way than humorous because I honestly can't tell if you are being serious or just joking.

All in Love and fun,

SHSS

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 1:56pm

Maybe we will fly together, in this new earth-paradise, George....I will look forward to it.

I had a dream once that my sister and I were flying in a hot air balloon over some hills and valleys where there were horses and green grass and a river that we crossed over. We held hands and felt very peaceful in this balloon. Maybe in this new paradise we can use a balloon if we feel like it, or fly with wings at other times....or maybe we won't even need wings.

I've got it in my mind's eye...so I know the details will be "filling in" when I don't even notice that it's happening. That's how things seem to work for me.

Hmmmn, maybe I can visit this new earth now, in my dreams?

What is time like, on the new earth? Is it like earth time? Does the sun rise and set? Is it a timeless place, like the heaven that we hear about, with perpetual daylight? Or is it more like our earth now?

Smiley

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #12 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 3:26pm

There will be no time,we will live in the now,there will be no sun gods loving light will worm this earth,and no darkness,but ever lasting light.the earth will be much larger then this present one we have now.fruit of all kinds will be large

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 3:58pm

this thread is like we are using our wonderful imaginative creative ability all together. I kinda like it, so here's my 2 cents. I am in a headspace now where if I died tomorrow, that's cool, as well if I live 45 more years like this dream I had suggested, that's cool too.
I'm in a space where heaven is not somewhere else to look forward to. It is a state of consciousness that will go with me into the afterlife.

I had a dream last night some friends of mine were taking me by the arms into some sort of spa area to reverse the signs of aging. I was laughing and kidding them around that it doesn't matter to me what I look like anymore. then my kids said, mom, we insist.

The body is just a vehicle which holds our creative thoughts. it also holds all our belief systems, whether conflicted or not. whatever we believe right now, will manifest as our truth on the other side of life in a body.

so if you want giant plums, it is quite possible that's what you will get.

I agree everybody is young appearing, the ones I've seen, most folks in the levels I've been to are liking the age of 25 or 30 as their ideal age to look.

also we have the option to be an orb and gather form as we need or want to around us as particles that create that form. I might change my hair color when I get there. I might decide an orb with hair is not very good looking. in that case I will be a bald orb. yes, I think so. it just depends on my mood!

love to you all, Juditha, I want you to be strong. I'm going to be looking for you when I get home.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

MichaelGordon

Unconditional Lover

Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Reply #14 - Jun 18th, 2008 at 11:28pm

No. That offer was made to me by somebody that came knocking on my door. The pictures looked nice, but the doctrine was not compatible with my line of thought. I intend to return to being a formless energy of love beyond time and space.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.