Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Question for all (Read 8303 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: Question for all
Reply #15 - Jun 19th, 2008 at 3:25am

George

The earth is not eternal and will die like the rest of us in the very far future.

Also in your paradise earth would people continue to have babies, need to build houses, roads. Atfer a billion trillion years man!!!!!!!! George old fella, my next door neighbor's would irritate me and boredom would eat at my soul.

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #16 - Jun 20th, 2008 at 12:31am

Why alan,earth is a part of heaven,and earth will be not distroyed.it will be here for ever,it will only change and be fruitful just like heaven.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Jun 20th, 2008 at 3:47pm

George, this is a personal question, so u don't have to answer, are you getting premonitions you are ready to go to the other side soon?

that could be why you brought up this question to all of us. You will like it. Trust me, your wife wants to see you and help you over too.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #18 - Jun 20th, 2008 at 4:09pm

Where do these stories come from? Giant fruit, never ending light? It sounds like a story from a fantasy book, or even perhaps one written to intrap like mined souls in the belief system territories. If it is true that you create your own realities, then this place spoken of might be a fun place to visit, but I woulden't want to stay intraped there. There is far to much more to experience than what some would have you believe. Even areas envisioned by people like Monroe and Moen, among many,can be entrapping. My belief is its far better to keep your heart open and see where love will take you.
Joe
Joe

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #19 - Jun 20th, 2008 at 4:11pm

MichaelGordon wrote on Jun 18th, 2008 at 11:28pm:
No. That offer was made to me by somebody that came knocking on my door. The pictures looked nice, but the doctrine was not compatible with my line of thought. I intend to return to being a formless energy of love beyond time and space.

I agree Michael.  I prefer berries to plums, but I wouldn't care if they were the size of a football stadium.  This place could not be made good enough, no matter what, that I would want to spend eternity in it.  No, it's been interesting, but I'm ready to move on-out of this focus altogether.

Love,
SHSS   ...

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - Jun 20th, 2008 at 4:22pm

Hi SSHS. I was ready to move to the other side when I finished my book couple of years ago. when you get closer to transition, the outer world loses meaning.
it's not a negative thing to want to leave. its just a knowing u already did what you wanted to do here.

but even though I'm ready, I'm also willing to look at the still small voice if it tells me to stay awhile longer. so it's like the best of both worlds.
for some of us transition remains the scariest and last leap into unknown territory we can do, yet to the oldest of us here, I wish to say I have studied it all my life, and it's not as difficult as the general public think it is, and we shouldn't be afraid.

love, alysia

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #21 - Jun 20th, 2008 at 4:38pm

Alysia, You know there is still many things you need to attend to. You may feel ready to go but perhaps just a while longer might be the order of the day. Now George Burns was old, not you.
Joe

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #22 - Jun 20th, 2008 at 10:21pm

Hawkeye, does this mean you want me to stay?  Cheesy  I didn't say old, just done with my intentions for incarnating which means I either get creative or blow away.

btw, I did find something to fill in my time.  Wink

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #23 - Jun 20th, 2008 at 11:02pm

Alysia, LMAO.  I get a kick out of hearing guys say they can't understand women.  I guess it's supposed to be a compliment that you're not as old as George Burns.  Well I'm happy to report that I am not as lumpy as the elephant man.  Gave myself a compliment.  Oh well, it's the old ego, you know.
Anyway, you sound like you know what I mean when you get the feeling you've done what you need to do--no matter at what age.  It's not depression or not having enough, but a sense that you'd like to advance, that you're ready to ascend in some way, that the old stuff just ain't that exciting as it used to be.  Nothing wrong with wanting to advance, wanting to know that you are, in fact, captain of your own ship.  Smiley  Or maybe I need to learn how to be in the now?  Shift in the now?  Cheesy

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #24 - Jun 21st, 2008 at 3:16pm

I get a kick out of this entire board SSHS, and you are a mirthful soul, a good addition.

just to share a little, where I get my attitude, is doing retrievals.

one time a gal asked me to find out about her brother, do a retrieval. A lot of times, no retrieval is necessary, of the traditional kind, where you sidle up and say, psss..did u know you're dead?

so i learn stuff. I went out and found him, in C1. I saw his face and he showed me what he had done to exit. he showed me his purposes were done here and there was a job waiting for him on the other side that he was anxious to do.
He went out on  a motorcyle. I was freaking. he showed me how he flipped through the air, sliding on a greasy wet surface, that his higher self was involved to pull him out.

he said he wasn't growing spiritually here, he wanted to serve humanity from the other side.
of course, it was so difficult to try and explain this to his sister, who constantly grieved for him as he wasn't  that old when he took himself out. she thought to ask, well, was it suicide? no, not exactly, but was one of his exit points he could take in life, if he choose, and he did choose.

he was grinning his head off to show me his flip out action and spinning through the air.

I told her what he was up to, but I don't think it helped her, yet we became friends for awhile.
He had joined the army of lightworkers in the sky to prevent war from breaking out on Earth, he couldn't do that from this side of things.
these lightworkers are also sent into existing work fields he showed me. they are trained over there, just as soldiers are trained here for battle, these CW workers respond to soldiers in battle with strategies to take, comfort, suggestions, nudges of intuition about where the next bullet is coming from, etc.  I was proud of him, but his sister continued to lament.
just to add on a happy note...though he was busy, he still found time to make butterflies appear for his sister from time to time.

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Jun 21st, 2008 at 4:22pm

Hi guys. I stayed away from this topic as my initial thought was that I'd not got a lot to say. Reading your replies has got me thinking though.

My instinct is that it's a one to be careful of. On the one hand death is ( Shocked ulp!) not that big a deal (says he), and there's no doubt situations where to move on is genuinely the right action, but on the other it's got to be so very possible to get suckered into indulging something if we do so.

So much of the learning we experience in life is as a result of an ego orientation perceived as painful. It must be so very easy to end up cutting class rather than doing what's required of us. We're rather easily suckered into buying ultimately unreal ideas too - think of the web based teenage suicide cults that have sprung up recently. Death in that case appeals to the ego as a means of securing notoriety, but there's a few little facts that get lost in the chain of logic along the way.

There's been times I was sure I was screwed but wasn't, and others when out of the blue I discovered I nearly was (illness, accidents, circumstances) and the one thing I can say with any certainty is that I really didn't over the years have a clue what was going down. I'm quite sure at this stage that I was being looked after, but it didn't feel like that at the time, at least not at my level of awareness.

The story I told before of the Zen master who started to strangle the student who told him he'd conquered his fear of death comes to mind. When the student fought ferociously he said 'so you're not afraid of death then????'

It's a notoriously deceptive subject.

I'd be a strong advocate pending some very major raising of my consciousness of taking it day by day, of just getting on with the knitting until the guy with the loud hailer says 'come in no.5, your time is up'. Knowing of course that that guy is ultimately me.....

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #26 - Jun 22nd, 2008 at 5:03am

george stone wrote on Jun 17th, 2008 at 4:32pm:
How many of you would like to have there heaven here on earth,and live here forever staying at the age of 25 and not ever die.with no wars of any kind,not having to work for a living.eat anything you want and not get fat,have a wounderful relationship.George

George - How about this:
I have heaven on earth...
I do live here forever...
I am any age I want to be ...
I will never die ...
There are no wars of any kind ...
etc...

All of this IS, because I percieve it to be that way..

Now imagine if everyone percieved it to be that way, would it then be a collective reality?

Hugs,
Nanner

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #27 - Jun 22nd, 2008 at 11:42am

RIGHT ON, Nanner! Is this not what Moses heard when God said, "I AM THAT I AM?"

So are we. I cannot agree more.

Thanks.

Love and LIght,
Thomas

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #28 - Jun 22nd, 2008 at 1:29pm

YEA!!! Nanner, it is always what we focus on that comes true. I am trying to express we will all be ok, no matter how and when we transition. there is no evidence fear is necessary, and certainly no reason to brag if you don't have fear or do not perceive you have fear.

F=false   E = Evidence  A = Appearing  R = Real

We all know what fear feels like, the question is do we know when love is here, fear has no room to be in the same space?
Love is all there is that is real. ok,  prove me wrong, but you can't. Love must become an experience.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Jun 22nd, 2008 at 1:47pm

Yes, all, love is real...or shall we say Real.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.