Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I had a conforsation with God (Read 2285 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

I had a conforsation with God
Jun 12th, 2008 at 11:07pm

I used my imagination phone,and this time i asked if God was there,than i got a yes he is.can i speak to him.yes what do you want to know george his voice was very much like a man who when i began to ask question,the answers came very fast.he seemed to be talking through me.I asked him what is happening to our,and will it get any better,he said no imafaid it will get pretty nasty.I asked what will happen in 2012.he said your vibrachions will rise.iasked about earth changes.he oh you will have some window rateling and.

thats about it.he said that whats happening right now will get much worst leading up to 2012.after this things will get better.I asked him about my wife,and he said she is very beseyteaching like she did while in the earth plane.He said we should pray much more than we are doing now.he told me never forget Jesus my son.George

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Re: I had a conforsation with God
Reply #1 - Jun 13th, 2008 at 3:40am

Hi george I  am always having a conversation with God,most times i ask him to let me die and be with my dad and then i say sorry to God for asking him ,the spiritworld seems so much better than this one,this one is not good,just not good,im finding it really hard now to live in this one that is not good,i want God to help me out here,and i will be having another conversation with him today.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 2:53am

you are developing that inner ear pretty well George. glad to see you posting here more.

Juditha, I know how you feel. the thing is, if you were granted your wish to leave, wouldn't your kids and grandkids miss out on having you around? you have so much to give them...

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 15th, 2008 at 7:51pm

Hi George,

Interesting conversation.   One of things which sometimes bothers, saddens, and confuses me (somewhat), is why it seems so many people out there seem so closed minded to the idea that there are going to be some rather challenging times ahead for humanity in general and more particularly for Americans and a couple of other countries, beyond what we've seen for a very long time. 

Nope, nothing is going to happen no questions asked, and how dare anyone say anything differently, seems to be way too common of a motto and attitude.    I suppose it's somewhat understandable that some will even get emotional and reactive about people saying there is some probably difficult stuff coming or to automatically label others who do believe in a (often very) negative and judgmental manner.   It seems few people have enough self detachment and inner balance to even contemplate what such major changes mean to them personally or to those they love.

Problem with the above close minded attitude is that there are some well tested and more verified sources out there, which say that probability wise, some major changes (some of which will be challenging to the majority of people) are coming. 

I've come to believe that there are different layers to these changes, and different probability factors or rates to the different layers.   

Some of them i believe we can change for the easier and less challenging, depending on collective freewill. 

Others, like the crustal shift i've come to believe will happen regardless of what humanity does or doesn't do, cause it's a natural and necessary change in the Earth itself, and we are seeing the signs of this and have been for a long while in the global climate changes which have been becoming increasingly noticeable (and which Edgar Cayce accurately outlined some 80 years ago well before such were even conceived of for our near future).   

What we do have power over in this particular case, is how we choose to respond to these, and how intune we are at the time...cause the more intune we are, the more accurately intuitive and aware we will be, and so the more who will survive and even eventually thrive.

And i firmly believe we will be recieving all kinds of help from various loving sources during these challenging times, if we but let ourselves become receptive and open enough to them.  Some of them won't get more directly involved until we get more intune and balanced cause well for one, like attracts, begets, and perceives like...

Seems you are on your way, and i think your great asset George is your simplicity of heart, your openness of mind, and your humbleness of spirit. 

To me, these changes aren't scary and something to be afraid of, but i find the super close minded attitudes and approaches that many seem to take in regards to these, a little scary, cause many of these are going to be the ones who "lose it" the most when these times come, which will not help themselves or the collective whatsoever and will make things more challenging for more people.   

Anyways, thank you for being brave enough to talk openly of what you perceive and receive regarding this challenging info.   Right now there seems to be a lot of disinfo in both the  channeling and in the governmental related areas regarding these changes.  It seems that some folks and perhaps some non human or non physical consciousnesses don't want us aware of the more accurate factors going on here.   The why is simple, same old song and dance since the beginning of time.  It seems very similar things happened during other long past cycles of great collective change, and only a relatively few brave, open minded and hearted, and self detached individuals during them were willing to speak up about what they saw was coming.  Truly "time" and history is so cyclic in nature.

Thank goodness for many of the Native American Elders who have been and are starting to come forward with some of this info... and many of these are honest and brave enough not to sugar coat what they perceive.

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 1:09am

your right on justen,thats the way people should be doing.thanks for your comments.George

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 8:37am

Justin said:  To me, these changes aren't scary and something to be afraid of, but i find the super close minded attitudes and approaches that many seem to take in regards to these, a little scary, cause many of these are going to be the ones who "lose it" the most when these times come, which will not help themselves or the collective whatsoever and will make things more challenging for more people.
____

Justin this is what I meant by saying you had leadership qualities blossoming. by your saying the changes to you are not scary it can be an inspiration to some of us who are afraid, to perhaps look closer at what fear is. a close minded frame of mind is what induces fear. I often think that is what we are about, that we are all trying to be courageous when we study the literature out there, whatever that may be, we are all going to end up in the same place eventually.

I think we are all expressing this intensity right now. I appreciate your input along with George.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.