Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Help for Soul Retrieval! Idea Please! (Read 6353 times)
jm1974

Help for Soul Retrieval! Idea Please!
Jun 11th, 2008 at 12:15pm

Hello Friends;

I'm sorry for my bad English, I hope that you can understand my words in your hearts,
I want to consult very important for myself and for my country, after reading the Bruce Moen Books, I have made soul retrieval with relatives and friends to whom I was able to rescue and bring to the spiritual light,
It happens that my country Cuba, today maintains a very difficult situation because we have a communist dictatorship of the Castro Brothers, who mistreat and oppress my people and my country..... many Cubans, perhaps millions (childrens, woman, old people etc. ..) in despair at living in a regime so horrible throw into the sea and die in the Straits of Florida in a sea infested with sharks, these Cubans people do not know the spiritual light... do not know how reach the light, and the truth is that I am aware that many souls of childrens and people are trapped in this void,,, my question is, how can I help all these souls perhaps millions, who are in that sea, lost, as I bring to light, there are many, I need ideas of the brothers who have experience Similar large groups of people,,, Thank you for any Idea!

Juan, Miami-Florida

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Help for Soul Retrieval! Idea Please!
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 12:56pm

Welcome to the board Juan. I'm glad to see more retrievers and retrieval accounts here lately. truly, something is in the air!

for now, until you get your answers..keep doing what you are doing. we have a retriever here on board who may answer you some pointers on group retrievals.
however, there is a meditation you can do which you can speed up your abilities. maybe someone can help us out here? mainly, all I can say for now is practice PUL, to stream this out into the world at large.

PUL is pure, unconditional love.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2008 at 3:28pm by LaffingRain »  

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

jm1974

Reply #2 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 2:23pm

LaffingRain wrote on Jun 11th, 2008 at 12:56pm:
Welcome to the board Juan. I'm glad to see more retrievers and retrieval accounts here lately. truly, something is in the air!

for now, until you get your answers..keep doing what you are doing. we have a retriever here on board who may answer you some pointers on group retrievals. his user name is TJ. I hope he can give you pointers better than I could. I mainly are a one on one retriever. as well perhaps Gordon can help us.

however, there is a meditation you can do which you can speed up your abilities. maybe someone can help us out here? mainly, all I can say for now is practice PUL, to stream this out into the world at large.

pull is pure, unconditional love.

Hi LaffingRain,

Thank you for your words!

It happens that I helped to retrievals friends and relatives that I already know, but when it comes to helping souls of people unknown for me, I don know what to do?
these souls are lost at the sea,,,, I has spoken with some mediums and all arrived at the conclusions that there are many unknown souls, of peoples and innocent childrens, who do not know the spiritual light,
in Cuba, a communist regime prohibiting the Faith, so the people do not know about spiritual manners.

thanks!

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 2:49pm

Asking for assistance here is a very good step I think, Juan. It is wonderful to hear the concern you voice for those lost souls. I am sure you will receive the help you need to do these explorations.

love, blink

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 3:18pm

Hello JM1974:

1. A lot of souls don't need help with retrievels. They cross over okay without help. I couldn't give you percentages. At the end of Ultimate Journey Robert Monroe wrote that he was told that most souls don't need to be retrieved after death.

2.  There are more ways to retrieve than the method Bruce Moen wrote about.  Some sources say that some of us help while asleep without us knowing it.  I help in a way that is different than the way Bruce Moen speaks of, even though I started out helping in the manner he advocates.  After going through the necessary energetic work it became possible for spirit energy to be run through me in a manner which enables a stuck spirit to first be shown an energetic signature it can recognize,  and then see my connection to the light.  Therefore, I can help while involved with other activities even while asleep.  I don't know how many people help out in such a way. One time I asked and I was shown the faces of five people one after the other.  If you don't mind going through the energetic work and having energy run through you on a regular basis, you might consider this approach.

3. The spirit World understands what is needed and has things worked out.  If we help a stuck spirit in the manner Bruce Moen teaches, such a contact is most likely arranged by spirit helpers, rather than us running into a spirit in a random way.

4. Some say that some mediums help spirits cross over. I don't know much about this approach.

5. The process isn't limited by geographical proximity. Therefore, a person who doesn't live near Cuba and can help a stuck spirit who used to occupy a body that lived in Cuba.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 3:26pm

I knew somebody would show up here for Juan if I waited. that's a lot of info you just put out R.

Juan, it's tough to use words, but read R carefully..there is truth there.

IP Logged

jm1974

Reply #6 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 3:38pm

recoverer wrote on Jun 11th, 2008 at 3:18pm:
Hello JM1974:

1. A lot of souls don't need help with retrievels. They cross over okay without help. I couldn't give you percentages. At the end of Ultimate Journey Robert Monroe wrote that he was told that most souls don't need to be retrieved after death.

2.  There are more ways to retrieve than the method Bruce Moen wrote about.  Some sources say that some of us help while asleep without us knowing it.  I help in a way that is different than the way Bruce Moen speaks of, even though I started out helping in the manner he advocates.  After going through the necessary energetic work it became possible for spirit energy to be run through me in a manner which enables a stuck spirit to first be shown an energetic signature it can recognize,  and then see my connection to the light.  Therefore, I can help while involved with other activities even while asleep.  I don't know how many people help out in such a way. One time I asked and I was shown the faces of five people one after the other.  If you don't mind going through the energetic work and having energy run through you on a regular basis, you might consider this approach.

3. The spirit World understands what is needed and has things worked out.  If we help a stuck spirit in the manner Bruce Moen teaches, such a contact is most likely arranged by spirit helpers, rather than us running into a spirit in a random way.

4. Some say that some mediums help spirits cross over. I don't know much about this approach.

5. The process isn't limited by geographical proximity. Therefore, a person who doesn't live near Cuba and can help a stuck spirit who used to occupy a body that lived in Cuba.

Hello Recover

thank you very much for your words have helped me a lot!

I had the same vision multiple times, I see people souls and a children soul to, each one in a void (a black-brown empty space), I see some of they are sleeping (some people dies in the sea because their fall sleep for the strong sun), I see they lost in the sea, I consult some mediums that are my friends and they understand my concern, I gone try to contact the souls' spiritual guides, maybe I can help, maybe their need a hand, we see...  

Thanks!

juan

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #7 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 3:49pm

JM1974:

You're welcome.

I believe the most important thing is that your heart goes out to spirits that need help.  There are a number of people on this forum who want to help stuck spirits regardless of what these spirits might've done as people.  The important thing is they get to the point where they get to join in the fun the light has to offer them.

William Buhlman has a book called "The secret of the soul." In an earlier book he included a survey that thousands of people responded to.  One thing these people told him about is that many beings never incarnate into a physical body like human beings (other sources say the same).  It is too intense to do so. Instead they take part in astral learning experiences that last for temporary periods of time, rather than getting involved with a physical life you are stuck in until it is over. Getting stuck as a spirit prolongs the suffering, and it is important to help out souls who were brave enough to venture into this physical World.

None of us are actually people. We are light beings in the making.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2008 at 8:11pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

jm1974

Reply #8 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 4:07pm

Quote:
Asking for assistance here is a very good step I think, Juan. It is wonderful to hear the concern you voice for those lost souls. I am sure you will receive the help you need to do these explorations.

love, blink

Hi blink! Thanks!!,

I feel that I must help these people' souls , the vision that I have is very sad,
I see childrens and old people in a black-brown void, I feel bad for them, the vision that I feel is that some of  these people were asleep by the intense sun, when travelling trying to reach the coast of Miami, in search of the freedom, I think the least I can do with the little knowledge I have is try to help them.. thanks for your words

juan

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #9 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 4:18pm

Hello Dear Juan,

Your kind concern for these souls is like a lifeline to them! It connects them with a caring soul (you) and makes the situation more obvious to the Helpers who search for them.
Especially when you keep your concern hopeful and loving, you will help connect them to the help they need.
Also when you set your intent to help them, you connect to Higher Sources that will make sure that te retrievals are done, even when you cannot remember helping. Just put as much love and hope as you can into your thoughts for these people, so that your 'light' will show the Helpers where they are needed.

Like Recoverer says, there are many ways we can assist with retrievals.
You bring them loving concern--that is what begins the process!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #10 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 7:51pm

Hello Juan,

I understand your need to want to help. Combined with the love you have and with you being able to *see and feel* many of your countrymen possibly stuck due to their beliefs and desperation, I hope the following will be what you need. These are some of the simple and effective things I learned from Bruce Moen. The most important is to simply trust your heart and your guide(s), trust Helpers and just go along with their advice and let it happen, just trust what happens.

Since you've already accomplished some retrievals (wonderful!), do whatever you do to relax and/or enable yourself to shift the majority of your focus of attention away from your physical surroundings. One of the best ways to return to any place of consciousness--what you called the void--is to bring to you what that place felt like and feel it again. See it, feel it and trust what comes to your mind's eye, trust any information that you then get. Relive that feel and vision of the void and you'll be there. Or you can ask your guides for help in being there, whatever works for you.

Ask for Helpers to join you when you are there, or you can ask that you be able to perceive Helpers, by seeing them with your mind's eye, or by feeling their presence or just getting a 'knowing sense' that they are with you. Helpers always seem to know a great deal about stuck individuals, where they need to go once freed. Ask for their advice on how to approach the people, how to proceed. You may want to start with one person at a time. You may only be able to deal with each person on an individual basis, or as a group, depending on the area of consciousness they are located in. Just trust what comes to you. Don't be alarmed if Helpers or even you suddenly have different outfits on, or you may momentarily be right there next to the stuck person, experiencing their struggle or bewilderment or helping several towards a tunnel. Feel love for them (not difficult for you to do, Juan Smiley) as this is a good way to get someone to notice you, to get their attention briefly away from their 'stuck-in-their-movie' predicament. Introduce them to a Helper and their hell is over with. Almost always I left it up to Helpers to inform the person that they had died, but go with whatever Helpers offer or what you feel will be good for them.

The only thing Helpers need our help with sometimes, is to simply get the stuck person's attention away from their 'temporary, stuck surroundings'. Like, one person may think he or she is still floating in a boat on their way to America. Another may be a confused or terrified child, trying to not drown or hanging onto a parent. Since they think they are still very much alive, they do not respond to Helpers who are in nonphysical areas...but they will respond to you because they can perceive/feel/sense your alive-physicalness.

I hope this is helpful, Juan. You are an incredible person and I'm glad you are here.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

jm1974

Reply #11 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 8:41am

Hi Ginny!

Thanks so much for your words!!!

The experiences that I have of soul retrievals have been very rewarding, the first was with a relative, who I knew that he had been very atheist in his complete life, following the footsteps of Bruce' book, I call the relative attention in my mind and I also make a contact with my great-grandmother deceased (I never know her in life, I see her only in old pictures,  but I always knew that she was very spiritual in her life), later when they were talking together, I left the scene,,,,,,

A couple of weeks later I had the confirmation,,,, a friend medium (whom do not know anything about my relative retrieval) says to me that she is continually seeing my relative next to my great-grandmother in the spiritual world, and she doesn't understand why, because my relative and my great-grandmother they never know each other in this life and they were not from the same part of my family;

That was the confirmation that they sent to me! Was something incredible!.

Thanks for your help!!

juan
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2008 at 9:43am by jm1974 »  

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 6:19pm

that was great confirmation for the board skeptics.  Juan, that another source confirms the relatives are together, and u brought them together.

I think it is love for another which is salvation for one another. and u have demonstrated love. sometimes I wondered why physical retrievers were needed myself, but Ginny has the best explanation I know of so far. love, alysia

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #13 - Jun 14th, 2008 at 2:41am

Juan,

Bingo! Something similar happened to me after discovering Bruce's work Cheesy. It's exciting and thrilling and life changing to be able to help others in the afterlife. Have you had time to see if any of your countrymen are in need of assistance? Please let us know how things go an on your progress as well. The best is yet to come Cheesy.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

jm1974

Reply #14 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 12:07pm

Ginny wrote on Jun 14th, 2008 at 2:41am:
Juan,

Bingo! Something similar happened to me after discovering Bruce's work Cheesy. It's exciting and thrilling and life changing to be able to help others in the afterlife. Have you had time to see if any of your countrymen are in need of assistance? Please let us know how things go an on your progress as well. The best is yet to come Cheesy.

Much love,

Ginny  

Hi Ginny!

Excuse me for not answered before,
After having read your suggestion and suggestions of the other brothers, I've been doing retrievals, when I had the time, (my wife and I just have a beautiful 3 years old baby girl, who did not sleep well at night ...  Smiley)
after reading the advices, on the evening of Thursday 12, I go to the bed and I asked to my guides to communicate with the souls who need for retrievals, quickly I remind to be transport to ship sunk,,, and I remember try to draw people who were like lights  went out of my hands to the night sky.     (I dont' remenber the faces of this people, only lights)

Later before I fall sleep, the last thing that I remember is the figure of a girl like 9 or 10 years old, with a hat,  and I remenber that she had in her hands a beautiful bouquets of white flowers, and which led to me, after this I left for a deep sleep, to awaken the next day (Friday) with a very good feeling (strong!) that everything was ok ... I fell that girl with flowers was like a message from my guide of that everything was fine, I think that was a great spiritual-experience!

In this week I planed to continue my search and we see...

Thanks for your help and the help of the all brothers of this board!!!

Juan

PD:
(I'm SO SO SORRY my bad English, I try my best with the help of Google  Embarrassed   Wink)

« Last Edit: Jun 16th, 2008 at 1:23pm by jm1974 »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.