Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
need your assistance please (Read 3052 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
need your assistance please
Jun 9th, 2008 at 1:21pm

woke up this morning and sometimes I jot down something while I'm just waking.

this makes no sense to me, but perhaps it would to somebody in the world who comes here.

here is all it was: "a launching of ships is about to take place from, or to, a port somewhere, which the name is pronounced the same as Delicroix, but with an S or a C, as in Celicroix or Selicroix. also, at first the last 4 letters seemed to be QUOY. it was only later I spelled it CROIX.
so hmmm. thanks for any world travelers out there might know.

googling does not good to find such a port and my french is poor. if someone knows of a town or port with a pronouncement like this could you refer me to it? It is not necessarily located in France, as it could be anywhere in the world where the French have immigrated I suppose.

There is something devious or fishy about this launching, and I am wondering if this is really a symbolic rather than a literal thing, so I will have to just write it down and find out later why I was given this and what it means, its sorta bugging, but I get this stuff and just write it down, then later, it all makes perfect sense. way down the road! lol.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Re: need your assistance please
Reply #1 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 3:15pm

Hi aylsia For some reason i'm being given the name of Lebanon to do with what you have written and i am also seeing these fishing boats sailing between two mountains and lots of very high fur trees around,there are three men on board one of these boats and is giving the name Dragma and some word sounding like franswah,also getting the name os suzanne being shouted out,this is what has come to me as i read your words,it probably means nothing but i must give what i get.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 3:49pm

thanks for your response Juditha. I'll make notations of what u said, and if I figure it out, I'll tell you.
I'm thinking this morning, I thought it had to do with somebody sneaking up on somebody else, up to no good, like a country against country, but what you said puts a new slant on it, as possibly it's a retrieval I'm involved with and a bit of bleed through into my brain.

its my belief we all do go out of our bodies at night and have different activities. I suspect most of my activities are retrieval type. thanks again my dear, so nice of you to give forth. love, alysia

later note: this is a real stretch, but Juditha, u mentioned the name Suzanne. I don't know any Suzannes, but theres this song goes like this "Suzzane takes u down, to her place by the river, u can hear the boats go, u can spend the night forever, and u know that she's half crazy, that's why u want to be there...

ok..Suzanne gonna go look for a boat now  Smiley

IP Logged

ultra

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 4:45pm

Hi Alysia,

Hope you are well...

Came up with a few things:
(I googled and used wikipedia)

St Croix (Holy Cross) is the large island of the US Virgin Islands in the Caribbean
Mr Colombus (who named it) visited there in Nov 1493 and it is the location of the first recorded violence between European and indiginous American people which may have some significance for your purposes.

Another one is in Wisconsin US on the east side of the Mississisppi where there are many locations called St Croix this and that (see maps) so both are close to water.

Hope this helps.

peace, love'

u

"What the soul sees and has experienced, that it knows; the rest is appearance, prejudice and opinion."
   - Sri Aurobindo

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #4 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 9:05pm

Also the french spelling for the last name would also attach La henceforth LaCroix. Try to Google LaCroix and you'll get a bunch.  Also try LeCroix.   Wink

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 11:08pm

This thread has a personal meaning for me. There are several "coincidences" here which I don't exactly know how to explain properly. So, I will just state them, and you can then go back to your other reading and forget about it, since what I am saying only has personal meaning for me.... got that?

I have relatives visiting, leaving today. They've been here a couple of days. Yesterday I was entertaining them, driving them around my fair city. Everything went like clockwork, although we had an intensely busy schedule that day. I felt like I was flying, as the lights changed in perfect sequence, and the usual hassles of city driving simply did not exist. All over the city we traveled, and ended the evening with some music at a local pub.

During the afternoon my ex-husband, a Parisian, joined us, for an afternoon lunch and visit to the area history museum. We viewed items as old as 4,000 years, objects used by Native Americans who were the first humans here. Alongside their artifacts were objects retrieved from shipwrecks of the first explorers here. The Spanish. A skeleton was among the remains. I remained standing before that exhibit for some time. A gentleman had died on a ship. He was the only one remaining, the others presumably having continued to land. A small whiskey cask nearby. His skull had been fractured.

The museum continued up to the space age, and included a spacesuit and a moon rock.

Today my relatives left, traveling back to the west coast, by car, driving through and among some of the the native american territories on the way. I was sitting enjoying the last meal tonight. I heard the word "Lebanon" in reference to a city in their state. Where is Lebanon, I asked? East of Corvallis, about an hour from where we live, he said. Oh, I replied, and changed the subject.

love, suzanne

this is a portion of the song you mentioned, Alysia:

...And Jesus was a sailor
When he walked upon the water
And he spent a long time watching
From his lonely wooden tower
And when he knew for certain
Only drowning men could see him
He said "All men will be sailors then
Until the sea shall free them"
But he himself was broken
Long before the sky would open
Forsaken, almost human
He sank beneath your wisdom like a stone
And you want to travel with him
And you want to travel blind
And you think maybe you'll trust him
For he's touched your perfect body with his mind...

----------------

from Wikepedia:

Saint Croix has flown seven different flags. It has been colonized by Spain, Great Britain, the Netherlands, France, the Knights of Malta, Denmark, and the United States.

Arawaks and Caribs inhabited Saint Croix prior to European colonization. Christopher Columbus visited there on November 14, 1493 at the Salt River. Columbus called the island Santa Cruz ("Holy Cross").

His initial visit led to a battle in which one Spaniard and one Carib were killed, the first recorded violent confrontation between Europeans and indigenous peoples in the Americas.

------------------------

I think that's all here. From my perspective.
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2008 at 8:12am by N/A »  

IP Logged

ultra

Reply #6 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 4:40pm

Additional:

Today I was listening to National Public Radio and there was a report about excessive flooding in southwestern Wisconsin due to extremely heavy and sustained rains. Lots of property damage, but forget if there was mention of any deaths. Many counties were going to qualify for Federal disaster relief funds, and authorities feared that any more rain would cause much worse problems because the ground is quite saturated.

At the end of the piece the reporter 'signed off' from La Crosse.

---------------
The song is by Leonard Cohen(?)

"What the soul sees and has experienced, that it knows; the rest is appearance, prejudice and opinion."
   - Sri Aurobindo

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #7 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 6:13pm

LaffingRain wrote on Jun 9th, 2008 at 1:21pm:
woke up this morning and sometimes I jot down something while I'm just waking.

this makes no sense to me, but perhaps it would to somebody in the world who comes here.

here is all it was: "a launching of ships is about to take place from, or to, a port somewhere, which the name is pronounced the same as Delicroix, but with an S or a C, as in Celicroix or Selicroix. also, at first the last 4 letters seemed to be QUOY. it was only later I spelled it CROIX.
so hmmm. thanks for any world travelers out there might know.
lol.

Alysia;
the fist thing that came to mind when i read you post was......Saint-Croix, in a hot climate..Caribbean. (Fist Impression)

Then i read from Ultra (St Croix (Holy Cross) is the large island of the US Virgin Islands in the Caribbean
Mr Colombus (who named it) visited there in Nov 1493 and it is the location of the first recorded violence between European and indiginous American people which may have some significance for your purposes. )...

And this make perfect sense to me..remember they European took a lot of .... as slave etc ...from those territories....you may be on to something..Smiley

Keep a it and let us know what you find.

Much love;
Romain

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #8 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 8:54pm

Well, I thought I was totally off because all I got was Santa Cruz and so I assumed I was way off and this is why I did not say anything.  I was shocked to see this in Blink's post.
In another life of mine, in the times of the pilgrims, I am a young man who owns a large boat and make discoveries, not Columbus, but like that.
I have no idea if this will help, but when I saw Santa Cruz, it sort of woke me up.   Embarrassed Huh

I should have said something, I guess, but I did not trust myself.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Jun 10th, 2008 at 11:49pm

thanks everyone. sorry for the wild goose chase, but it's still interesting what everyone said.

couple days later I'm thinking the first word given was soliloquy  (the first o is silent) so pronounced as SIL...

I remember the difficulty of learning a new word while half asleep  Smiley I have never used this word and so looked it up:
______
    604, from L.L. soliloquium "a talking to oneself," from L. solus "alone" + loqui "speak." First used in translation of L. "Liber Soliloquiorum," a treatise by Augustine, who is said to have coined the word.
________

also it seemed I should  warn the people the boats were coming, as it was not a past thing, but a future thing.

that's remarkable about st croix though and very similar. yet I remember 3 syllables.

thanks again for your input, hello Ultra, SSHs, Kat, Juditha, and Blink, wow! what a day, it sounds really fun day. I'll let u guys know if I ever make sense of it.

later edit 6/11/08   ok, just found a guy, Brian, on the internet who wakes up and groggily jots down a few scribbles on paper like I do, which later come true, he also finds missing bodies to help out agencies that way. some call it dreaming true.

the difference between him and me is he dreams every night more than one dream. I only do this once in a while but it was sure nice to find someone else who does it this way and is still leading a normal life apparently. we all are slightly different in how we approach this shift in consciousness business..

we all have our own connecting points...heres his url anyone interested in dreaming true..

http://www.briansdreams.com/

oh, I looked to see in his June's dream log for my own, but no luck.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2008 at 3:38pm by LaffingRain »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.