Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Continuation of 2012 topic (Read 927 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Continuation of 2012 topic
Jun 6th, 2008 at 1:08pm

the thread got so large I had to start a continuation due to load up time.

Werner, thank u for starting the thread. Your question about reincarnating for those who remain in the 3 dimensional area, about the immediacy of reincarnation, I wanted to attempt an answer to you but it is my personal belief as I don't believe in absolutes anymore. I believe that every rule that is made can be broken by the well, more adventurous shall we say?  Smiley

with that, let me use my overactive imagination as I've been said to have on occasion.

What I think is, you are an individual soul who whether here or there, has certain choices, and the choice to reincarnate is not one you would be making all alone. Whether we realize it or not, we come into Earth plane with our groups. these are generally those within family relationships whom you have been with in other lives, or you can call it your essence group. and your essence group includes lifelong friendships. When you transition you all get together once more and counsel each other and in your group is trust and PUL. also there is the perspective of all your lives happening simultaneously in dimensions of time periods existent so that linear time becomes the illusionary movie of this personality you are who is posting here. This gives credence to the concept "you are more than you think you are."

you don't go up before a judge and jury is the point.  I have heard of very young lifeforms, or units of consciousness we could call them immediately thrust back into life situations, but this too can be seen like a lust for life, to know, to gain experience, to "be" and so not like anything is being forced on these ones, rather I believe even highly evolved canine species can have a human life, such as hero type dogs having "earned" the right to evolve. (watch, I'll get pummeled for this, lol)

I believe this way due to Monroe saw a little innocent ball of PUL light going in for it's first "round" of incarnations. and we do know the dolphins could very well be more highly evolved than the human race due to they heal people, they have that spiritual quality so many humans don't. its PUL factor. Humans have this ego thing, they think they are special in all the universe. Possibility we aren't that special but all are becoming in grandness of being.

Your original question seems to spring from a slight fear of not having any choice in the matter. the fact that you can even conceive of such a question shows that you will have a choice when the time comes. we are basically here to overcome our fears, whatever shape they take. Once you get on the other side, I conjecture you have certain ideas how it will be for you. You will find others who fit with your view, as well your disc members. being willing to overcome fears, and I think you demonstrate that by posting here, is part of building consciousness..another reason for incarnation of humans, to bring forth greater consciousness in the areas they specialize in.

I hope you got your question answered somewhat, but my oh my you are a wonderful thread starter, look what you did for us! affectionately, alysia  Wink

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Continuation of 2012 topic
Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 2:10pm

Answering Dood, from the other thread:
Quote: The Administration over there also understand they have become a bigger target for Dis-information agents and debunkers.
____
does anyone notice that when new ideas, or a new invention even, hit the scene, immediately there is an opposing, contradictory force which descends? this is the ego hanging onto limiting, comfortable, traditional type concepts..in the same way, they may not notice it, but the opposing factor acts to make the other group stronger. what happens, and I've noticed this personally, if someone disagrees with me, I may do my rebuttal, then again, I'm the type who might say nothing...but I take it all inward and find even more "evidence" that my side is correct, and my belief correct.

then I came here, Monroe, bless his heart, tells me there is no bad, there is no good, all just is. Meaning we don't need to take sides anymore if we can develop this observer type mentality, apart from reactionary measures of the self serving ego. If there is no bad, there is no good,
We are all just playing a role, but we need each other in order to put on the performance.

Other words the (secret) government is trying to infiltrate and cause discourse.
____
The secret government, if regarded as a force of opposite energy beings, it is natural for them to view themselves as antibodies in the blood stream; attacking foreign type factors circulating there. the irony is that secretive factors, or forces against the movement of human consciousness evolving is a lot like chemotherapy, which it is well known chemotherapy acts to kill off mutant cells, yet it does kill good cells in it's wake; in that sense chemotherapy gives false hope, as the risk factor is explained that most people die anyway, and I'm not in medical science, but I've heard they give statistics and they are never good. if anyone can give me statistics where chemo is proven to have saved a person's life, I'd be highly interested, but I doubt there is conclusive evidence, as I think there are factors of the will to live involved in recovery of a disease. the will to live falls outside of scientific findings.
________ 

I shared here I believe the thread named: The Disappearace of Steve Fossett.
It is in the sub forum of John Lear.
It is a very intresting thread where this man disappeared while flying his plane.
_____

I have read of the Bermuda Triangle. Airplanes have disappeared during certain cosmic conditions when traveling over it or persons have disappeared when walking on the land nearby as well. I read one account a person who disappeared managed to infiltrate the dream area of a relative and relayed it was a sort of limbo land. makes me think of doing a retrieval there?
OK. remember the Philadelphia Experiment? they were messing with time travel and this was government factions. The soldiers (to my belief) did travel into the future. However, when they were brought back, some of them got their physical molecules encased in metal parts of the ship. sounds like science fiction to some of you, but we have technology out there that is hidden, for the reason, we have an atom bomb could basically take out an entire city. except this is not hidden, but think of the wrong use of intelligence that made this bomb.
The world is only just waking up to the wrong use of creativity and the insanity that could develop should just one person push the button because off human error and/or ego driven types who have no sense of the Oneness concept. However, if you think of life as alternate realities, in one dimension, it happens, in another, no, the people decide it's impossible for mass destruction to happen, because they desire it not.

I think we are in the reality where we bring forth a way to utilize the splitting of the atom Not for destruction means, but somehow to harness it's energy for the benefit of all. then we will take the bombs apart, piece by piece. big project, but...it depends on how many can imagine it and how many desire this.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.