Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My amaginary phone (Read 3695 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

My amaginary phone
Jun 2nd, 2008 at 12:43am

I am doing real well with my amaginary phone to the spirit world.I stared 2 months ago,and have had some 40 names,some had past over some 50 years ago.something happened some weeks ago,when i got a name of someone who is still alive.I thought i would give it a rest.then just yesterday I asked if this person who was still alive if he had a son who had the same name.my brother said yes he did have a son who was killed in a car mishap.So now I can get back to my phone and see if i can get more contacts.George

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: My amaginary phone
Reply #1 - Jun 2nd, 2008 at 1:38pm

*Imaginary*

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #2 - Jun 2nd, 2008 at 1:48pm

I Am Dude wrote on Jun 2nd, 2008 at 1:38pm:
*Imaginary*

What kind of reply is that suposted to meen.well lets it pretend,but it works

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Jun 2nd, 2008 at 4:20pm

Hi George,

I think Dood was just helping with the spelling, not the concept.
The concept has proven true.  And so have you, by the way.  Smiley

For any newbies,
'focussed imagination' is one of the main portals into the afterlife.
We all do it to start a line of information, and soon the information takes over
and  tells us things we never would have known otherwise.

It seems that our understanding of imagination as fantasy was mistaken;
instead it's a principle of how the afterlife works.

It's a disciplined way of using one's mind, so it may not work the first time
and may need alittle practice. It's very startling when you get validation
that whoever you're talking to is telling you the truth !  Shocked   Try it!

Bets

edit:  woops, *Dude*

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #4 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 8:19pm

I second Bets. A stumbling block in focused imagination is the imaginary part which can make it seem the whole thing is just made up and a personal phantasy. But that doesn't seem to be true. My approach is, as in the nonphysical we don't have a reality which is to the physical degree supported by a "hard" environment and it's rules, we, coming from the physical awareness, have to make our way into the nonphysical by creating an environment which is similar to the physical, so that we're able to interprete nonphysical input and bring it back to our physical awareness.

Such a tool can be an imaginary telephone, as it's purpose is communication.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #5 - Jun 4th, 2008 at 1:58am

Dear Goerge and forum,

Years ago while my little 3 year old granddaughter visited us, she woke up screaming in terror. I  got up went to her asking what was the matter but she would not tell me.

Then I thought of a strategy, she had a little play telephone and I said, "There is a nice big man in the sky that loves you and wants to speak with you". You can phone him on your play telephone.

She dialed and put the phone to here ear and waited and then burst into joyful laughter, I said what he said she said laughing "Big Froggy", so I said phone him again and see if he still wants to talk. "Hello big man she said", and then just laughed and laughed with joy.

I intrigued I asked her again "what did he say little Melissa?” she replied he now says "Big Big Froggy". and went promply off to peaceful,  sleep.

Now I believe God was speaking to this little Girl and in this way maybe also George, in his imaginary telephone

Melissa is now ten and remembers that night as if it was yesterday and says to me she will never forget it and will tell her children one day.

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jun 4th, 2008 at 3:19am

Nice story Alan. I think it's probably a great example of the way 'communication with God' as on the other thread operates.

Much like the option of being aware (which I think is another way of saying the same) it's available to us all the time, but we're mostly not 'listening'. Or more to the point only capable as a result of our beliefs of receiving input through those channels we (at the ego level) deem acceptable.

Even little children have their belief systems. They have their limitations and needs to have their beliefs stroked to make it possible for them to receive at their own level too. No more than all of us - I suspect that to Source there's not a lot of difference between a child and any of us insofar as needing to find a way through that's not been closed off by our beliefs is concerned.

By beliefs I don't mean about religion, although that could indeed be a big decider of what we're open to. I mean the everyday assumptions we make about the nature of ourselves and the reality we inhabit, and the nature and/or existence of God.

God is around us all the time, literally contained in and speaking to us all the time from everybody and everything. But we can't open to this, can't normally see -  Wink we go around waiting for a bush to go on fire, and a voice to speak out of it or whatever.

Since burning bushes are pretty rare we instead head off looking for 'special people' able to too or at least given cultural permission to communicate with Source, and then try to decide using our intellect between the 'genuine' and the 'impostors'......

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #7 - Jun 4th, 2008 at 9:10am

Ian,

You said

Quote:
Even little children have their belief systems. They have their limitations and needs to have their beliefs stroked to make it possible for them to receive at their own level too. No more than all of us - I suspect that to Source there's not a lot of difference between a child and any of us insofar as needing to find a way through that's not been closed off by our beliefs is concerned

True we are at this moment still finite beings and from the point of view of the Infinite Source and cause of all existence that most call God, we are all just little children in his eyes. I use the male term His just for convenience as God has no gender.

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jun 4th, 2008 at 12:29pm

George, I like the idea of you on your imaginary phone. Are you writing everything down?

Once I had a dream, not long after joining this forum, in which I was talking on a borrowed phone....with Bruce Moen! I looked at the phone (he had lent this phone to me in my dream) and it had a small compartment with chocolates in it.

I really didn't want to give him back his phone, but I think I did.

So, if you've got a hotline to Love, I gotta say, it works for me....  Smiley blink

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jun 4th, 2008 at 1:40pm

Hi alan and all  That was a lovely story about Melissa,i sat in the garden the other day and my little grandaughter Holly who's 4 yrs old came up to me and sais that Jesus had played hopscotch with her and Jesus fell down and hurt his backside and she had laughed at Jesus doing this and also that sometimes Jesus plays another game with her called mousy mousy,which made me laugh but she was so serious and the picture i have of Jesus with the sacred heart shows the wounds on his hands and Holly kisses the wounds on his hands and her explanation for doing this is that if she kisse his hands she will make them better.

Love and God bless    love juditha

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #10 - Jun 4th, 2008 at 2:32pm

Juditha,

Quote:
Hi alan and all  That was a lovely story about Melissa,i sat in the garden the other day and my little grandaughter Holly who's 4 yrs old came up to me and sais that Jesus had played hopscotch with her and Jesus fell down and hurt his backside and she had laughed at Jesus doing this and also that sometimes Jesus plays another game with her called mousy mousy,which made me laugh but she was so serious and the picture i have of Jesus with the sacred heart shows the wounds on his hands and Holly kisses the wounds on his hands and her explanation for doing this is that if she kisse his hands she will make them better.

Lovely lovely Juditha dear, while we cannot reach up and grap God, he can come down and play with a little child.  Holly is a lovely child just like Melissa. Melissa loves God and Jesus and does not separate them they are both just the God she loves so much.

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.