Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Retrieving questions.... (Read 2974 times)
staci444

Retrieving questions....
Jun 1st, 2008 at 9:46am

Reading these books have helped me put together the puzzle. I have been obsessive reading about psychology, parapsychology, sociology, quantum physics, religions, channelings, new age, aliens/UFOS  and more since I was a teenager trying to put at least the outer puzzle pieces together. Monroe and Bruce's books have made seemingly cryptic channeling messages come alive! I'm soooo excited! I have read all of Monroe's books and Bruce's also, except the Guidebook.  

Wanting clarification - sounds like Bruce discovered one doesn't have to use hemi-sync initially to learn to focus There consciously. Is that a correct assumption? If so, I would only need to get the Guidebook? If not, does anyone know which hemi-sync tapes to buy to learn to focus in F 10-27? TMI doesn't tell you which tapes correspond to those levels. I know there is the gateway series but i don't have that kind of $ to spend right now but I want to pursue this right now!!!  Grin

Also, I have had several dreams before reading Bruce's books that seem to fit a retrieval experience. I know that it is possible I could have been retrieving without knowledge of it, but wondering if anyone can relate to reading Bruce's book, remembering  previous dream snipets that fit the description and wondering if you were already retrieving? If so, did you learn how to do it consciously and would you share that with me?

Stoked to be here! So much more to share and ask Smiley

Staci

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Retrieving questions....
Reply #1 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 11:06am

Greetings Staci444,

Welcome!
So good to see you're excited about retrieval possibilities!   Smiley

Some of what you've asked about is within my experience, for instance having the retrieving experience before 'training' for it---Yes, I had it happen and over the last couple of years on this site, I've seen several others refer to it happening first. (There's a whole forum further down the index page where you can read about the variations in retrieval experiences.)

Setting your intent to have a retrieval will allow you to have them almost at will. I like that better than being surprised.   Smiley
Reading the guidebook  first gives you every aspect of the information and the experience in an order that makes you more fully involved. After you've gone through his approach to it, no little unanswered fears or other interruptions will exist to pop up and be bothersome later.

I haven't tried hemi-synch yet so can't say on that.
I just thought I'd say hello and maybe get things started here!  Smiley

bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 6:02pm

Staci asks: Wanting clarification - sounds like Bruce discovered one doesn't have to use hemi-sync initially to learn to focus There consciously. Is that a correct assumption?
____

welcome! yes from my understanding Bruce has workshops where he travels around the world and uses a method not employing the hemi-sync. Much success has been reported of his 3 breath exercise in the Guidebook.

my own first retrieval was accomplished through reading only of Monroe's travels, where a little life form hitched a ride with Monroe. this had my curiosity up. the curiosity propelled me out of body to seek an answer as to who I was, by doing a retrieval with a guide who came in answer to my query. I know this is personal experience, that it may happen differently for you.

much later I came to look at retrievals as a natural process of human development and an extension of human rescue missions on the Earth plane, only it takes place in another dimension of reality.

btw, I find soothing flute music will sync the brain hemispheres, or even piano music, but with no drums, personally. I've never tried hemi sync. I understand it is a series of tones.

there are now some schools of toning operating, so there is something to it. the hemi sync is an aide but not something you need to use the rest of your life, is what I heard.

love, alysia
« Last Edit: Jun 1st, 2008 at 7:35pm by LaffingRain »  

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

staci444

Reply #3 - Jun 4th, 2008 at 10:56am

Thank you ladies for your replies Wink

I will set my intent and continue to experiment and see what happens. I did do so the other day while resting and saw a clear image of the beginning of a wreck around the curve of a road involving two cars. Then my daughter started yelling through the house and I lost the focus. I hadn't ever set the intent like that before, for a retrieval, or gotten to a relaxed focus and "seen" a clear scene so quickly when resting. Since I my daughter came in, I didn't see how things turned out but the nature of the scene suggested fatality. Very interesting........I'll take Bets up on going to the Retrieval Thread soon! I ought to look around more and gauge what threads fit my other questions.

Also curious.... does Bruce participate here very often?

Peace,
Staci

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Jun 5th, 2008 at 5:18pm

Hi Stacie be sure to let us know how it goes if you will. Bruce comes around occassionally. he recently moved so he might be getting settled.

love, alysia

IP Logged

gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
Reply #5 - Jun 5th, 2008 at 6:09pm

Staci, hi,

gordon here.  you'll find some of us use hemi-sync and some don't.  been that way for years and i, for one, can't figure it out.
I can do retrievals without tapes, but using them, with headphones on, really makes it easier.  Adjusts your brainwave patterns and shuts out that noisy world out there.
Would suggest you get the "Going Home" set from Monroe; takes you to all focus levels, 10 thru 27, and if you read Bruce's first book while you're practicing, i think you'll find his experiences will help unfold your own.
Of course, you might be one of those folk who can retrieve without using hemi-sync.  hard to tell really.

best wishes, gp

staci444 wrote on Jun 4th, 2008 at 10:56am:
Thank you ladies for your replies Wink

I will set my intent and continue to experiment and see what happens. I did do so the other day while resting and saw a clear image of the beginning of a wreck around the curve of a road involving two cars. Then my daughter started yelling through the house and I lost the focus. I hadn't ever set the intent like that before, for a retrieval, or gotten to a relaxed focus and "seen" a clear scene so quickly when resting. Since I my daughter came in, I didn't see how things turned out but the nature of the scene suggested fatality. Very interesting........I'll take Bets up on going to the Retrieval Thread soon! I ought to look around more and gauge what threads fit my other questions.

Also curious.... does Bruce participate here very often?

Peace,
Staci

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #6 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 3:18am

CoolHi Stacy,

While I am not competent enough to comment on retrievals, I think I have performed this act of compassion in the past without knowing it or having a word to describe what I did.

At first, I always used the more difficult sleep paralyzied, hypnagogic buzzing pressure method to leave my body.

I found this draining and even dangerous, so I now do very much what Bruce suggest, go to sleep and recall my detailed vivid dreams when I wake.

By the way, your interests are exactly the same as mine!!

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

staci444

Reply #7 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 8:56am

Thank you Alysia, Gordon and Alan Smiley

I will consider buying Going Home. I looked it up at TMI's site and there are a couple of Going Home products. Gordon, which one were you referring to specfically? In the meantime, I will continue to experiment without it and see what unfolds. However, I do have some hemi-sync cds that always effect me with the intended purpose i.e. relaxation, concentration etc.

I have a couple of dreams to share that fit the retrieval traits. However I will post them under the retrievals thread to stay with the forum guidelines and to hopefully connect with others there!

Loving life, living to love!
Staci

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Jun 6th, 2008 at 11:06am

hello Staci, yes please post your dreams, what u suspect are retrievals, as I would like to post under your dreams on the retrieval thread what I discovered a link to retrievals and dream language due to setting an intention before sleeping. details please!
every item in the dream world points to something larger.

you're right on Alan, many of us are out and about doing this sort of thing, and it just comes natural, so we don't really have a word for it until now. so we call it retrieval and that works!

Alan, we want details, details, details.  Smiley or rather I do.

love, alysia

IP Logged

Alfred

UK
Reply #9 - Jun 7th, 2008 at 2:49pm

Hallo Staci,

Yes, I echo Gordon's comments re your Hemi-Sync query. If you read Gordon's excellent books, you'll see he does very well indeed with or without the tapes. I haven't managed any retrievals yet myself (I'm working on it all the time, though!), but as a fidget-bum par excellence, I find the Hemi-Sync gives me that bit of confidence, and relaxes me when on my own I might never get "still", so that worry - which itself would prevent me relaxing - isn't there. I find often when listening to the hemi-sync that it "takes me there" even when I'm thinking - "this time, nothing will work, I'm too fidgety!"

The Going Home "Subject" album has one tape (Homecoming c/w Right of Passage) which takes the listener to F27 and leaves them there. I think I'm right in thinking it's the only "free-flow" F27 tape on sale to the general public. Of course, it's all CDs now, not tapes, and a little pricey I think, if on a limited budget.

Let us know your results, however you do it!

Best wishes,

Alfred

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.