Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mountian View (Read 1229 times)
jetman

Canada
Mountian View
May 30th, 2008 at 12:33pm

I was with a group of people some students and a teacher.  I was like an apprentice to the teacher.  we where sketching a mountain side.  There where two mountains in the foreground with out snow on the peeks which seemed strange to me.  I ask the teacher about it and he said look at the sun on the mountains. I did and saw shadow being cast down from all the rock and mounds of dirt. very pretty.  The sky was blue blue and i felt warm.  than the teacher ask me what I saw in the back ground on the horizon i said more mountains he said yes but really look and I saw a cliff or a mountain with a flat top and completely bare rock.  Than a storm was starting to come in.  the clouds blow in from all direction and completly find the sky except for one circle of blue sky about ten big and the suns rays where coming down.

The teacher and I where looking for cover form the snow storm and found a old cabin.  We where concerned about the younger student during the storm.  we got every one into the cabin and there was a stack of wood in the corner and an old stove one that you load the wood on the top side.  I cooked the students a meal and we waited out the storm. 
the storm past than we left to find your boat and headed home.

What do you like this one means???? Huh

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Re: Mountian View
Reply #1 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 1:20pm

Jet-- This sounds to me like one of your parallel THEREs/realities.  You are living in both this reality and the There reality.  Bob Monroe spoke of this in his second book.  I have several parallel THEREs that I go to and most of the time I continue from where I left off!  Keep a log of your parallel.  You are apparently a very good teacher and artist with students who trust you to care for them.  And, your own teacher obviosuly respects you and is pleased with your progress.  -- cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.