Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Welcoming Our Space Brothers (Read 3726 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Welcoming Our Space Brothers
Feb 7th, 2006 at 2:41pm

This dream was very fuzzy but we (???) were getting ready to greet our space brothers. We made 7 necklaces and wore them to greet them. Each necklace represented a specific alien race.

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Re: Welcoming Our Space Brothers
Reply #1 - Feb 9th, 2006 at 9:44pm

How cool!  I've never had an "alien" dream, although I have "been" to alien worlds..

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 13th, 2006 at 11:17am

Cool dream Mairlyn, keep em coming.

Did you hear about the recent Italian UFO's?   I don't know too much about it, but supposedly a bunch were hanging over Italy for some reason...

Anybody know about this?

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Feb 13th, 2006 at 12:17pm

Hi Justin,

Yes, I've read about it. I understand that it was to bring the world's attention to the Olympics and that the opening ceremony generated a lot of LOVE ENERGY which is helping the earth right now.

I'd like to add a little more that I remembered from the dream. I remembered later in the day that I'd had a mild orgasm during it. Then that got me thinking about the 7 chakras.  Any ideas now?  Kundalini?

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #4 - May 29th, 2008 at 1:51pm

bumping ...

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #5 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 1:26pm

Bob Monroe speaks of that feeling during his mergings with other spirits.  He said it is much more satisifying than sex but couldn't explain the climax of the feeling in any other description.  It seems to me that one of your alien beings allowed you to merge with him/her.  You have been truly blessed with pure unconditional love of another sprcies! cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #6 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 1:41pm

Marilyn--- another thought--
the number 7 has always been significat for this planet: the seven seas, seven chakras, seven continents, seven wonders of the world. In the new testement  John the beloved was said to leave his body and look down upon seven tribes.  I have always associated that with the seven continents, because supposedly the continents weren't know the the Jews 2000 years ago.  Also, there is a myth about being the 7th daughter/brother of the 7th daughter/brother.  This person was to be more intuitive that all others.   RE:the Olympic rings   : five intertwined rings in different colours - blue, yellow, black, green, red - are placed on the white field of the paper. These five rings represent the five parts of the world which now are won over to Olympism and willing to accept healthy competition.
I always thought there should be 7 rings representing all the continents, but Antarticia in not considered habitable and without representitives. 
I received a message while at the Monroe Institute that the higher intelligences will verbally contact us in the year 2010. Another participant also received the same message.  I'm all for peace and so are the ailens.  If we destroy this planet, we disrupt the universe.   ---cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 2:18pm

Hey Cat I belonged to a small group of spiritualists once, called ourselves "The church of the 7 Rays.

they said I came in on the pink ray, a love ray.   Smiley Hilarion was the Purple Ray, an ascended master who was our pastor's guiding influence.

interesting about the number 7.  that there are 7 days in our calendar for a week. too.

but the colors, the rays, maybe are like the shades of our destinies, a certain vibratory rate perhaps.
my grandmother, passed on claimed to be the 7th daughter of the 7th son. I don't remember that she was psychic, but then I know she used to defend the black sheep of the family, me.

I really wished I could have known her better. didn't get to know her until AFTER she passed on.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.