Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I am schizophrenic and looking for a female friend (Read 2871 times)
Werner

I am schizophrenic and looking for a female friend
May 29th, 2008 at 6:10am

Hi there everyone!

My name is Werner. I am a white male who is 24 years old and living in South Africa.
I am also a paranoid schizophrenic and very much interested in spirituality, the afterlife, reincarnation, Ascension and generally the New Age movement.

I would like to have a female friend to comfort me,  to give me understanding and compassion. I am very lonely and just want somebody to talk to. If this person could also be a schizophrenic that would be great!! Smiley Smiley

I am in so much emotional pain . I experience severe depression and feelings of unworthyness. I cannot be employed since my abilty to deal with negative energy has been impaired. My illness has caused my chakras to be blocked and aura to me weakened so i find it very difficult to deal with stress for example.

I am crazy about doggies and small children. They are just so cute!! Smiley

I am a very kind person with a great sense of humor. I love All-that-is (God) very much. Smiley

You are all very special people and each and every one of you is a very wonderful child of the Universe. Roll Eyes

I hope there will be someone out there for me who would like to become my friend.

Much love to everyone out there Cheesy Cheesy
Werner

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: I am schizophrenic and looking for a female fr
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2008 at 12:00pm

Welcome to the board, Werner, have you posted before? I have seen you here, viewed your name here before...Oh, of course you have posted. Hmmmn. I've just never seen one quite like this one before..... Smiley

love, b

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 30th, 2008 at 1:06am

I'm not female so i guess i don't fit your bill for friendship, but i just wanted to say that my understanding that mental/emotional issues like yours can be surprisingly body based sometimes.

If you consistently alkalize your body, consistently exercise in a healthy manner (like daily long walks outside in nature or swimming in clean, natural places like a nice lake, ocean, etc.), eat really healthily, get your spine adjusted by a good chiropractor, clean out your system of toxins (like through colonics, fasts, certain herbs, etc), cut down a lot on meat and dairy, cut out all junk food and most sugar (except in live, fresh fruits) etc. you will probably find yourself feeling a lot better and more balanced emotionally and mentally, as well physically. 

I use to have major depression issues along with physical dis ease issues, and when i started doing the above more and more, it really helped me out a lot emotionally, mentally, and physically. 

I'm a totally different person, especially in a consistent sense, than i was 7 years ago, and a lot had to do with getting the body in better, healthier, and more balanced condition.

And achieving that, has a lot to do with balancing the body's p.h., and getting it  more towards the alkaline in tendency.     That especially means, avoiding certain combinations of foods, like starches and heavy proteins (like meat or concentrated soy) at the same meal, fruit and veggies at the same meal, starches and sugars at the same meal, and heavy proteins and fruit or sugars at the same meal. 

Good combos generally are, starches with veggies, non starchy veggies with proteins, fruits by themselves, light proteins like yogurt, some beans, most nuts, etc. with starches is ok provided there isn't too much starch being taken at the same time.

More specifically, especially avoid coffee and regular teas with milk, cream, and/or a lot of sugar and avoid citrus with grains/starches and dairy.  Avoid all processed vinegars except for raw apple cider, avoid all artificial (and refined) sweeteners except stevia, avoid all preservatives especially those like sodium benzonate, sulphur dioxide, and the like.

Generally eat more fresh and live and unprocessed foods.   Avoid most forms of Soy except cultured or fermented forms like Tempeh, Natto, or Soy yogurt.  Try to buy and eat as much organic and locally grown as you can get. Avoid dairy, except organic low fat cow milk yogurt or kefir, organic goat milk, and organic goat or sheep milk cheeses.  Avoid wheat except in sprouted or well sourdoughed form.  Take some good probiotic supplements.

These are some of the most effective and important health tips you can get.  Generally you don't have to worry too much about individual foods (if they are more natural and unprocessed), it's the certain combos that will really contribute to chronic over acidity (which means much less oxygen potential in the body). 

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 30th, 2008 at 8:55am

That's good encouragement for anyone, Justin. Maybe if I keep on reading your posts it will help me get over this irrational fear of kefir I have.....

Really, it's true. I keep looking at it on the shelf, my hand reaches out, but I just can't pick it up.

Oh, now I remember, I had a boyfriend many many moons ago who loved to drink kefir. He was into something called "natural hygiene" but I don't know anything much about that.

So, I guess that explains it. Bad breakup. Maybe bad breakups are the reason for everything....just a thought....

Smiley

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 30th, 2008 at 4:39pm

By the way, Werner, I hope you understand that I'm a little kooky. Not everyone appreciates my sense of humor, but it's harmless, for the most part. I realize that a few of my remarks may sound insensitive, but I'm just telling the truth, my truth, as I see it. We all tell our truth here. That's what this forum is all about, as far as I can tell.

HUGS, blink

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #5 - Jun 1st, 2008 at 9:14pm

Justin,

I strongly agree with you.   I just had amazing result in my life by taking care of the physical side.  My body is so happy now Smiley 

Also, I have to say that taking radical health changes bring attention from helper out There.  They'll work for us if we prove by our acts taht we can sustain good habits.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.