Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Apocryphal "AT" OBE come lucid dream 23/5/2008 (Read 11596 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Apocryphal "AT" OBE come lucid dream 23/5/2008
May 23rd, 2008 at 10:02am

APOCRYPHAL VISION LUCID DREAM

Last night I had a disturbing dream about what could be a terrible event of destruction in some modern city, maybe a future event or maybe just a dream vision or OBE I am not sure. I found myself amongst a group of people, woman, children and men of all ages in some place/sanctuary that over looked a large city At first a thought it might be Johannesburg where, I reside. Looking at the skyscraper building they were on first appearance a lot like Johannesburg, which highest building is about 70 stories high very much like a very small New York City.

But it was not Johannesburg, the city was much larger and more like Atlanta or possibly even Huston. Were gathered at high hill or vantage point of some sort over looking this city from a fairly long distance. We all taken into a large hall (not forcibly it was more in a festive mood). Where it was revealed why we were here. A movie was being run over and over again and it was emphasized that we were somehow a privileged few.

The movie revealed that a huge terrorist stronghold had been uncovered that needed to be destroyed with immense power to give them a message they would never forget. The destructive force that was going to bring down was a million or more tones of TNT that the agents had smuggled in and set a time fuse to go off at about 03 30 in that very morning and we were there to see and here this enormous explosion something like the first physicist and scientist viewed the first atom bomb in Los Alamos.

We were told the explosion was chemical in nature and not a nuclear bomb. It was to be the most powerful chemical explosion in history and would be mindbogglingly loud and colorful. It was 02.30 when were told to phone our friends and family to expect the loudest bang and colossal noise they were ever going to hear in their life times. So I did some phoning about.
Crazy guys.

AT about 03.25 all gathered around in excitement to watch this event. Some wore earplugs others earplugs and dark glasses others just closed their eyes, put fingers in their ears and waited

I was in the front line of many persons lined up row by row like soldiers standing at ease. Then it happened all hell burst loose I saw a huge building in the middle of this city explode in blazing unimaginable colossal destructive force. Out of the collapsing building, a small mushroom cloud rose up high into the air and we all burst into applause. This greatest of terrorist strongholds and headquarters were no more.

Then silence a silence malignant, malicious, and frightening... The remains of the target building began to burn as if it were made of firewood and out of it came a mysterious cloud black boiling, maelstrom of colors and heat. The fire spread into other buildings consuming everything in its path like some monstrous out of control forest fire racing towards up as if it was been blown by thousand miles an hour winds.

People in this city began to run and scream, I could see and hear them even though at this stage they were far off in the dying city. We stood transfixed in horror as this monstrous fire came towards us at greater and greater speed much faster than the speed of sound I think.

People burst into flame and vanished and some attempted to run from this man made horror in vain. Then I saw people men, woman, and older children running with their backs on ire to wars the first row of men where I had positioned myself for the spectacle, some spectacle.When they reached us they ran amongst us setting us on fire, I selfishly in terror used a burning man as a shield to keep me from the heat in which I was dying

Then this awful vision ended and I woke in a cold sweat. If I analyze this dream, assuming it was more than just a nightmare. It appears that the huge chemical explosion set off a nuclear weapon in this terrorist fancily with tragic consequences. I don't have any deep hidden fear of nuclear disaster and in South Africa were I stay there is absolutely no threat of terrorism

I am open to your ideas

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Apocryphal "AT" OBE come lucid dream 23/5/2008
Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2008 at 10:35am

I have no idea Alan. other than I read somewhere during this time of the shift in consciousness many pockets of lightworkers are steadily increasing the probabilities of world peace and avoiding nuclear all out war. and also Michael, reading from a channelled source declares there will be no world war 3.

I also read a few singular bombs will be set off, but not in America, and not in Africa. It was somewhere near Asia, it was an underground bomb. Israel and Indonesia come to the top of my head, but don't quote me.  There's supposed to be a hidden bomb somewhere. Some of these dreams or experiences will reflect what's going on in your inner phyche and sometimes they will be predictions, but more likely a mix of the two.

For instance the dream reveals no matter what you think you believe, that you are not free from a fear of death, the dream reveals that your survival instinct, the first chakra, fight or flight, is active. it's rather an instinct built into the dna, but we can reach a state of consciousness to circumvent this instinct and DNA can be changed by consciousness.

If you do conquer all fear within, and you will, and I will too, then your dream vistas change automatically increasing the chances for survival during these turbulent days ahead.

this board is privileged, in a way, to bring thoughts of world peace, so that the idea catches on that terrorists practices have no power to influence us further to war practices.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2008 at 11:20am

What a frightening dream, Alan. Very shocking, right down to the very end. It seems that we cannot actually bear to dream our own deaths, but we can imagine all kinds of terrors which might precede it.

But, perhaps elements of this dream are prophetic in some way. It remains to be seen.

Thank you for sharing, as always. I can only think that someday we will all wake up, just as you did, just in time.

love, blink

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - May 23rd, 2008 at 1:25pm

I've found that people often receive messages of future possibilities, not actualities. They receive them so that some people will be inspired to do something about it. Perhaps some of us can send love and a nice few thoughts to whichever people might be responsible. I don't believe we should underestimate the effect of doing so.  By doing so we might get people who don't usually open up to their soul's message, to do so. We don't need to know who precisely is responsible. We can ask divine guidance to help us direct our love and positive thoughts.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - May 23rd, 2008 at 1:34pm

I agree with Recoverer. and to add a positive note, a daily meditation plan to send light into darkened corners is a practice that does help us create as well, a possibility of peace occurring instead of the possibility of war and destruction which leaves that image in our minds.

I think just 10 minutes a day is helpful to visualize peace. the energy towards peaceful conditions is collected by the event planners to counterbalance the opposite forces.
your vote counts here or there.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - May 23rd, 2008 at 1:45pm

How about an experiment. We all send love to Alysia today at  1:00 pst, 4:00 et. She'll let us know if she felt it. My guess is that she'll be able to confirm that we can send love to specific individuals, without distance being a barrier.

P.S. Alysia, I hope you don't mind me nominating you to be a receiver of love. Smiley

LaffingRain wrote on May 23rd, 2008 at 1:34pm:
I agree with Recoverer. and to add a positive note, a daily meditation plan to send light into darkened corners is a practice that does help us create as well, a possibility of peace occurring instead of the possibility of war and destruction which leaves that image in our minds.

I think just 10 minutes a day is helpful to visualize peace. the energy towards peaceful conditions is collected by the event planners to counterbalance the opposite forces.
your vote counts here or there.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - May 23rd, 2008 at 1:45pm

Greetings,

I don't know how to determine whether your dream, Dear Alan, is a metaphor for current conditions or if it is prophetic.

We could look at various parts as symbollic and see what that leads to----

You felt that being on the sanctuary's higher ground made you safe. You mention that even before the dream told you so (deviously or mistakenly?) You were repeatedly assured that you were among the privileged few.

Immense power would be used against the terrorists. Colors! Loud noises! Something to talk about with your friends! Minimal protection for the chosen few.
The effects of the great power did not dissappoint.

But there were side effects! Those secondary effects spread farther and destroyed more than expected.

All in all,
I sense it's an alleghory--your soul's eye view of either of several serious conflicts going on now.
The times given-- if meant to be warnings of dates-- seem too far in the future, almost a full year away. If your spirit were picking up dangerous plans for this event, I'd expect the event to be closer.

That's just my point of view.

Love, Bets

Definitely, Recoverer and Alysia!  the real purpose of such a dream can be to take action on whatever plane to try to avoid such devastation!  Count me in on "Target Alysia"!

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - May 23rd, 2008 at 7:17pm

as much as I may be a love hog R, I think we are ruining Alan's thread. Wink

Bets usually has good points..Alan I'm beginning to think the vision refers a sort of philosophy that a nation needs to start a war in order to end a war, and the aftereffects vetoe out the supposed or expected result to avoid destruction.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - May 23rd, 2008 at 7:30pm

Alysia:

As I stated earlier, it may be that Alan was informed of a possibility rather than an actual event. This is how it often goes when people receive such imagery. A negative possibility can be negated when people take positive steps such as sending love and positive thoughts to those who could use a positive influence.  I suggested that we conduct a little test and send love to you at 1:00 today so we could see if you would feel it. I guess you didn't.

We could've sent it to any of us, but I chose you because of the below post.

Alysia said:  "I agree with Recoverer. and to add a positive note, a daily meditation plan to send light into darkened corners is a practice that does help us create as well, a possibility of peace occurring instead of the possibility of war and destruction which leaves that image in our minds.

your vote counts here or there."

LaffingRain wrote on May 23rd, 2008 at 7:17pm:
as much as I may be a love hog R, I think we are ruining Alan's thread. Wink

Bets usually has good points..Alan I'm beginning to think the vision refers a sort of philosophy that a nation needs to start a war in order to end a war, and the aftereffects vetoe out the supposed or expected result to avoid destruction.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - May 23rd, 2008 at 7:35pm

A late P.S.

Considering what Alan wrote below on another thread, I believe he wouldn't mind.

Alan said: "Hijacked come on !! a thread must take its own course like a living entity meandering down pathways of interest. If you become a member of a forum and post a topic this topic belongs to the forum and not to you my friend."

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - May 23rd, 2008 at 8:27pm

Alan probably wouldn't mind hijacked threads, even if they are his he started, as long as someone tries to include him back into the discussion.
actually I like relaxed threads that go everywhere and end up who knows where..it's creative, so long as it doesn't wander off into some debate totally unrelated to the original posters needs. I seen this happen and then nobody's happy....
But Alan's different...he's flexible, then he can be ultra sensitive too.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #11 - May 23rd, 2008 at 9:36pm

Greetings, Alysia, Recoverer, and Alan,

At 3  and 4 pm here I felt a change of energy which reminded me to send Alysia PUL tho it seemed too early. I expected there were 4 time zones across the US meaning 5 pm would have been real time for the east coast. But at 5 we were having an early dinner of pesto on spaghetti and I missed it.  Roll Eyes
Perhaps others felt it even if Alysia hasn't remarked on it yet.
Maybe Alan felt it as his part of the connection.

Bets-0 loves her pesto !

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - May 23rd, 2008 at 10:01pm

I don't know Bets, I did feel a tingle between my ears just now  Smiley secrets: yesterday I was feeling like dancing...but that was yesterday.. Roll Eyes do u think R sent love early? haha! this board makes me feel love most every day..it's hard to tell if theres an extra influx of that stuff..but doesn't mean it didn't work, because sometimes it gets saved up and spread out as needed..ah...I mean no thought of love is ever like a waste..if you get my drift. next time u guys send special delivery so I know who's serving din din.

thanks for the thought.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #13 - May 23rd, 2008 at 10:04pm

Alysia,

Secrets make you tingle between your ears?
Or you then told us secrets about dancing etc?

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - May 23rd, 2008 at 10:06pm

reading U made my ears tingle because we like each other. Smiley  I have a secret dancing frenzy in my kitchen occassionally and my neighbors have begun to talk.

just kidding..but I do have neighbors stranger than myself.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.