Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Knowledge Beyond Personal Filtering (Read 5221 times)
charles

Knowledge Beyond Personal Filtering
May 21st, 2008 at 1:41pm

Hello,

When any of you go to to level 27, are you able to see what is "really" happening on our planet? Are you able to access the actuality of events, beyond your personal bias and intellectual filtering system?

While on earth we have hunches, perceptions beyond the bubble of propanganda or media spin. But, how can these be confirmed?  Does the information at level 27 show how it really is, and if so isn't it important to assist others to confirm perceptions and events while still on earth? Do we have to wait for physical death to find out what's going on?

Say as in,

1) the actual cause of a major bridge collapse
2) the actual facts behind collosal events of our time
3) intelligent life existing on mars, etc.

Since  we live in a prescribed perceptual bubble or collective reality, can we know, beyond that bubble, the way things really played out by accessing info on 27?

Thank you very much.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Re: Knowledge Beyond Personal Filtering
Reply #1 - May 21st, 2008 at 3:15pm

I don't have an answer but your question is interesting.

You are assuming that events are objective but I do not think that is necessarily the case. Of course, part of hte problem is that what we use to report...the senses...are not objective. Each one of us has a  unique perspective.

Let's say you have a particular rock. And you can send that rock around the world. And assuming you are at approximately the same sea level, that rock weighed on a standard lab balance will weigh about the same in London, San Francisco, Tokyo, Cairo, Sidney, wherever. That is not because we are objective but because we invented an objective measuring tool. The balance.

Now let's say there is a noisy car wreck at a busy intersection in some city. If you find 4 different people, each who had been standing on a different corner, you may get four different descriptions of the accident. Some things will hopefully be described similarly, but some things may not sound like they are from the same accident. That is partly because each person was standing in a different place, and also because we are not objective measuring tools; we each bring a unique perspective to things. Unless I can develop an objective measuring tool, and have everyone agree to use it, there is no way I can say there is an absolutely objective event that exists beyond personal perspective.

Freaky, isn't it?

That doesn't stop me from having my opinions. That's because I don't know how else to function.

Culture is that thing that defines what we agree to accept as being the same.

Your question is not something with a simple answer.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - May 21st, 2008 at 3:24pm

Greetings Charles,

Welcome! And thanks for starting off with such a great question.

I perceive that Focus Level 27 is still an Earth Belief System Territory. Souls there are adjusting to coming or going from this planet. I don't  sense that the broad and deep overview you are speaking of is standard fare up there. There might be alot of hindsight during life reviews if one's life purpose had been related to the two Earth events, but since the plan for Earth is beyond our understanding, I don't know that we'd be made privy to parts of it. 

When I read those three examples of information you listed, I find they all seem like worrisome situations, no 'why did I marry old so-and-so or other possibly joyful remembrances.   Smiley  So are you wonderring why souls that can visit higher realms do not use their visits for the broader benefit of mankind?

In case that is inferred, I can say from my point of view that my purpose in FL27 is simply to make transitions easier for whomever I'm retrieving or sometimes for myself, always with the hope that my experience is an investment toward helping others.

Sometimes it's hard to answer a new guy's questions, sir, because not having heard from you before, I don't really know where you're coming from.  I apologize in advance for any misunderstanding and look forward to further discussions  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #3 - May 21st, 2008 at 3:33pm

ENDGAME!  I'm ducking.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - May 21st, 2008 at 5:15pm

welcome to Afterlife conversation board Charles. I don't really have an answers that you are seeking, however I have concluded focus 27 and physical Earth Life System (ELS) that they are mirror reflections of the other.. the main difference is to ask which came first the egg or the chicken.

However, we can deduce accurately it's a less dense body we navigate around in, while exploring, that which we can call the astral or spirit form, and that the physical body is for solely the purpose of gathering physical experiences in matter, which otherwise is not available in our other stomping grounds, so to speak, the place we started from. the physical experience is not the sum total of who and what we are, not does it explain even why we would want to be physical and every persons intentions are as Lucy says quite unique with a different perspective.

which mean we know basically nothing but here at least we try and occassionally agree on something.
Very good questions though.

Bets answer reminded me of something..that focus 27 could be a mid point place, or like a half way house sort of.  I know there is a reception area there, from where others go to their respective comfort zones, or BST's..birds of a feather idea again.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

charles

Reply #5 - May 21st, 2008 at 7:53pm

Thank you for your comments. I am truly searching for a definitive answer in physicality, as opposed to my own perceptions which are flawed by conditioning, society, and media. Is there a place (let's forget  level 27  for a moment), is there a place you can go to for the answers to physical events on earth?

Let's look a the bridge collapse example. Is it possible to go to some  focus level (which one is not important) where you can get the correct answer to what actually caused the bridge to collapse on earth? 

We can hear that a renowned psychic says it was ____ , a structural engineer says it was ___  , my grandmother is sure it was ____ , my uncle the bridge builder says it was _____ , my girlfriend says she knows a guy from NTSB who says it was definitely _____ , etc. All different people, backgrounds, and experiences giving their perception, their angle, their guess.

However, I'd like to know if you can go to some focus level and get the REAL DEAL answer and find out specifically,

1) was it due to old components finally reaching their breaking point and falling?
2) was it due to deliberate weakening of system components, that would ensure a collapse?
3) was it an act of god's wrath on the people who live there like some would say?
4) was it brought down by a demolition?

I am wondering (beyond any human responses, ie. guesses, educated guesses, hunches, psychic impressions, perceptions, etc.) can we go somewhere to get the answer as to what created the  bridge collapse?

I brought up the akashic records because I was under the impression that this body of knowledge shows the real deal, unhindered by cultural, religious, epoch or media conditioning. In closing, I am positing this question beyond opinion, perception, or interpretation by us, just looking for where the answer could be definitively found. 

I ask this with complete sincerity and intention. 

Thank you and hope I am clear here...

PS. Yes, if answers found by adventurers like you would be helpful in confirming things for people on earth,  it would be another spiritual gift  to those curious souls who desire truth, sans spin.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - May 21st, 2008 at 8:47pm

It's a question about if we do believe there is such an objectivity, and can be accessed, or not. We won't hardly know that, because it couldn't be proven. If someone claims to have had a look at the Akashic Chronicles and tells, it were bad bolts which caused the bridge to collapse, we have no means to get certainty that this is an actual objective fact drawn from the universal database, and not another guess.
And, if someone feels like watching something from that database, how could this one be sure not to get it "wrong"/subjective, just like it would be in the physical?
So, I think we won't know as long we have, or think we have, perceptions of something, because then it's immanent that we won't know how others do perceive it (if they perceive this "it" at all).

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #7 - May 21st, 2008 at 10:09pm

Gosh, what I am really having a problem understanding is why can't a person ask their I/There.  If we are in touch with beings more advanced than us then why can we not ask them such simple questions?  We are supposed to be getting direct knowledge and if we cannot get such simple answers as these and are still left completely in the dark then what is the whole point of wanting direct knowledge?
In other words, if we cannot find out why a bridge collapsed then how can we know such far reaching answers as to what happens to us after death.  We can argue subjective and objective forever, but aren't they really the same if all is all?   Smiley Cheesy Kiss

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - May 21st, 2008 at 10:56pm

This is happening. Anybody watch Psychic Detective? Occassionally, here and there they use these people to find clues to murders or missing persons.
Since we still live in a skeptical age, these people don't usually come forward because of the skepticism in a way closes them down of their offerings. However, the best examples of how they serve society are put on the air.

yes we can find the cause of something that broke. and inventers often bring back a diagram of a working model of whatever. A friend of mine regularly talks to his mechanical broken items in order to fix them.

I saved a hot water heater by getting the answer that it wasn't broken. It had a flame. I got a vivid picture of the flame, then I knew I could fix it.
Someday this will happen for more commonly then it does now.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - May 23rd, 2008 at 1:40pm

Regarding the below, I've communicated with spirit guidance/friends quite a bit.  At times it has frustrated me that they won't provide me with an answer to my questions. I found that they were always correct when they didn't do so, because I grew more and figured out more by putting in the effort to figure things out myself.  What I usally do is try to figure things out for myself, and then ask for a confirmation. They do provide confirmations at times. There have also been a number of occasions where I was provided with information without asking.

I also figure it is a matter of what mission we have while here.  We are pieces of a puzzle, not isolated individuals.

SHSS wrote on May 21st, 2008 at 10:09pm:
Gosh, what I am really having a problem understanding is why can't a person ask their I/There.  If we are in touch with beings more advanced than us then why can we not ask them such simple questions?  We are supposed to be getting direct knowledge and if we cannot get such simple answers as these and are still left completely in the dark then what is the whole point of wanting direct knowledge?
In other words, if we cannot find out why a bridge collapsed then how can we know such far reaching answers as to what happens to us after death.  We can argue subjective and objective forever, but aren't they really the same if all is all?   Smiley Cheesy Kiss

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - May 23rd, 2008 at 9:32pm

yes it's hard to define how and when guidance comes, in what form, guides themselves for me, only show up in dreamy images as people. they don't introduce a name and I've never asked for one.

except for DP. I have a name of his Earth life, but not 100% on it. His first name was David. his life interest: religion

the other guides seem transient for the most part, and have specialties. some guides are physical people I meet before the actual reality meeting, then I know I have the right party to interact with.

so you can't call them guides exactly in all cases, but agreements I've made with them out there.
what a trip to see someone on your doorstep, a stranger, and recognize them. all fear recedes, or I should say nervousness is replaced with a knowing that everything is going to work out fine because I know them.

the hot water heater, was not that they told me anything about it. I found out on my own. this is boring you all, but I had dropped some wax on the burner and this prevented gas from lighting it. I forgot I had done this. I was getting ready to replace it. but first I kept bugging my guides day and night to tell me what to do, as it was a new heater.

so all that was provided was a picture of a bright burning flame, in color, which provided me the info not to toss the thing and go and sniff around on it somemore.

Here's a good way to fix something: sit and stare at it in cross legged manner for 15 minutes straight. if you don't get an idea what to do, a)call a man b) call on a guide

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #11 - May 25th, 2008 at 8:57am

Hi Charles, I guess I approach this from a slightly different perspective than you do. First, I began by experimenting with guided meditation to see if I could influence my primary beliefs enough to change my outer world. It certainly works, and quickly.

Additionally, I experimented by deliberately having creative experiences during meditation which purposefully reflected what I believed I would "like to occur" in my outer world. This also seems to work, but more slowly.

There are those here who have visions, but I would not say I am one of them, exactly.

I do think that the "vision thing" is a process, and a practice, no matter what level you are at, and that everyone has access to much more information, and a creative hand in their "outer reality' to a much much greater extent, than they might believe.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #12 - May 25th, 2008 at 10:11am

Greetings SHSS,

I agree with Recoverer but would like to add abit. (  Smiley And now finally I get to talk with you directly! I haven't before but I do enjoy and appreciate reading your comments.)

You said: "We are supposed to be getting direct knowledge and if we
cannot get such simple answers as these and are still left completely
in the dark then what is the whole point of wanting direct knowledge?"

I suspect there is a way to speak to Higher Spirit, a way I mean with certain principles
to be observed. Maybe someone has written them down but for the rest of us it's hit and miss. I know mine went on strike awhile back Cheesy and when he/they came back I was told to address him/them as Oversoul. I had gotten too casual, was not showing respect. I was not showing any difference between my mind chatter and an appeal to these higher sources. I suspect the principles go further than that.

Also I expect there are heirarchies of knowledge that even our own generally accessed higher spirit has. Yes we are all One, but I think the divisions of that One go further up the ladder than we and our Oversouls. Those who can talk to these higher sources have a personal dignity that I don't have. Maybe what I sense as dignity is a certain wave length, a certain timing or vibration. Chicken or egg, I don't know which comes first, the ability to make contact or the effects of making contact.

Maybe what we ask them about has to fit our own life's plan. Or if we are growing beyond our plan, maybe we need to have already shown some relationship to our current need to know.

Maybe we get answers but do not recognize them as such. Some answers seem to come accidentally , and/or are so incredible that it is hard to accept them.

Perhaps the method Bruce Moen uses applies here too--that what we bring to a situation has to include a good dose of pure unconditional love. If that is not part of the equation, then we don't get the answer. Embarrassed  It works for 'retrieving' and retrieving brings alot of unexpected answers!

Smiley Embarrassed I've wonderred about all this alot!

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #13 - May 25th, 2008 at 3:58pm

Hi Betson, Recoverer and all,

I wanted to respond before this thread gets down at the bottom somewhere and let you know I read what you say, and take it in.
My real name should be "One of Many Questions".  I do get frustrated when I don't get answers, but then I guess it wouldn't be much of a journey or growing experience if we could just push a button and get all the answers we want, but I still want answers.  I do feel that I have gotten many answers to some things, but still wonder about others.
Anyway, no great words of wisdom here, just wanted to drop by and acknowledge you.   Smiley Kiss Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - May 25th, 2008 at 4:36pm

nice post Bets, thanks. frankly, great thread from all, my opinion.

re-reading the thread title, what Charles wants, I get a clue, especially the part "beyond personal filtering."

what does personal versus impersonal mean?  from the moment we are born we take in our life in a personal way through our senses. So I don't think higher knowledge, of events is exactly something we could call an appropriate or desirable objective, divorced from the attainment of what Charles may be thinking is an impersonal world which contains other people in it all meandering about with their respective personal filters on.

Perhaps Charles wants to know if this plane of physical life has events set in stone to happen. I think at any given point of linear time forces gather (our combined thoughts, desires) and an event slowly begins to accumulate as a manifestation. for instance 9/11 had preceding it's event, some warning signs that forces were gathering to bring this building down, because there was a bomb went off there earlier than 9/11 and the two events seem related, as well, I might mention psychics were given visions this would happen, however, psychics are not given any credit, usually or listened to, so most of these did not come forth until AFTER it was over, my point being there's a possibility it could have been prevented due to precognition, even if Nostradomas had foreseen the event, still, we have a little power to control things, if only we all were on the same page and quick enough, and able to as you say, get beyond personal filtering.

On a spiritual level, opposing forces to America being a super power, pick these buildings out as a symbol of our wealth and influence, and religious factions regard money as the root of all evil.
I see it as America being too complacent and placing too much emphasis on affluence, although we do, in America practice feeding the hungry and give charity, these other forces believe we have loose morals due to their filters of how "life should be lived". Holy wars.

The Earth changes, like tidal waves, earthquakes we have less control over, but within my own perceiving I have met certain environmentalists who practice in their meditations going deep within the Earth and visualizing releasing the pressure under there which precipitates a volcanic eruption.

I believe, and this is just me, they may have done some good work to prevent destruction that might have been a possibility, thus saving some lives.

Beyond personal filtering is a state of consciousness we move slowly towards on an individual basis according to that soul's plan of unfoldment.  we can sometimes achieve it, but must of necessity return to our usual state of consciousness and pick up our filters and continue on until the next breakthrough occurs where we can tune into this state. as I see it, this state of consciousness slowly becomes a way of being, rather than a way of thinking through filters. yet it seems to gather momentum, where periods of realization happen more frequently..

then we could be said to be marching, one and all towards this way of being, which all is known faster and faster until we simply vibrate highly enough that the old world passes away and the New World passes in view, where it was all the time, we just hadn't been able to see it because of those dang filters!  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.