Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A summary of the essence of all my astral travels (Read 2142 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
A summary of the essence of all my astral travels
May 14th, 2008 at 4:24am

Hi I posted this some months ago and got no response. I think it deserves reading

Hi, All,

I have gone to many places walked on the great grass prairies, and steps, mountains of wonder stood at the north of Scotland with the icy North Sea blowing on my body. I saw the earth in its blue beauty and rose up.

I have walked on monochrome moons and seen with mind sight blazing clouds of light and felt huge translucent beings flow through me awareness as I hovered somewhere in the deep void.

I have heard the vibrations beautiful music of the universe, as the stars blaze in glorious song praising god across vast space.

My mind overcome with the beauty wept, as I then knew that each living being was an essential building block a brick that holds up the fabric of reality and existence.

Merged in blissful everlasting union with the sublime and all living beings become one “titanic cosmic mind” Together  are “GOD”. “I am god” “I am infinite” “I am all” yet I remain “myself”.

I have seen cities of pure composite light traveled and at the speed of infinity exiting the universe until it became a tiny dot in the utter vastness of the gooogolplex other different universes.

Then blazing into the “Super Mother Universe” I observed the awesome golden Light infinite of the “Source of it all” and, could not comprehend the unimaginable beauty of the “Original Mind”, and “Original Thought” that created existence.

We sang together the music of the orbs that we had become, now we were indestructible energy. Strange as it would be without the eternal the eternal, "I" and the eternal "YOU" there would be nothing at all.

"Back then we created all that there is"

This was not the end but only the beginning in the everlasting progression of existence, we all merged in the eternal moment singing the great song of creation. We are together now,  we are God and everything is revealed and known.

Together in glorious harmony we rejoice for we are infinity eternal beautiful as we formulate a new existence more wonderful than the first.

What am I     “I AM LIFE”  "I AM ME" "I AM YOU" "I AM EVERYTHING"

Love

Alan
« Last Edit: May 14th, 2008 at 12:34pm by Alan McDougall »  

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: A summary of the essence of all my astral trav
Reply #1 - May 14th, 2008 at 9:34am

Greetings Alan,

Your writing of this has a poetry to it that makes it awesome! Being awed, silence seemed more respectful, so I didn't comment before. It is like a hymn, deserving of some grand music.
I believe these spiritual experiences do deserve poetry to convey their truth, but  you and blink are the only ones I've seen able to convey these experiences poetically.

Also when you are describing realms above the astral or etheric, many of us can only stand back and appreciate, since our explorations that get talked about on this site are most often in those first two realms.

You have beautifully formed it, starting with the lower Earth views, then rising higher and higher until you merge with the Infinte. That is so elegant !
It does deserve reading-- many times.   I'm keeping a copy in the front of my journal of spiritual explorations. I wish it had a title as strong and fine as it is, perhaps a few words from the 'hymn' itself?

It's wonderful!

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

SHSS

Reply #2 - May 14th, 2008 at 1:04pm

Alan,

Thank you for taking the time to type this up.  It is truly, truly beautiful and I have enjoyed reading it immensely.

Love,
SHSS  Kiss

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - May 14th, 2008 at 3:45pm

Thank you for sharing Alan.

What limit could there be once we learn to live according to love and wisdom?

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Reply #4 - May 31st, 2008 at 7:28pm

Hi Alan,

pretty much agree with what you express here; the multiverse is indeed almost inexpressible wonderful, and we, in all our ignorance, are creative parts of the overall program.
biggest problem for me is experiencing various parts of this wonderment and then waking up and going to work in the morning and dealing with poeple's petty issues.
even smack dab in the middle of the miraculous shit happens and you have to deal with it.

best wishes, gordon phinn

Alan McDougall wrote on May 14th, 2008 at 4:24am:
Hi I posted this some months ago and got no response. I think it deserves reading

Hi, All,

I have gone to many places walked on the great grass prairies, and steps, mountains of wonder stood at the north of Scotland with the icy North Sea blowing on my body. I saw the earth in its blue beauty and rose up.

I have walked on monochrome moons and seen with mind sight blazing clouds of light and felt huge translucent beings flow through me awareness as I hovered somewhere in the deep void.

I have heard the vibrations beautiful music of the universe, as the stars blaze in glorious song praising god across vast space.

My mind overcome with the beauty wept, as I then knew that each living being was an essential building block a brick that holds up the fabric of reality and existence.

Merged in blissful everlasting union with the sublime and all living beings become one “titanic cosmic mind” Together  are “GOD”. “I am god” “I am infinite” “I am all” yet I remain “myself”.

I have seen cities of pure composite light traveled and at the speed of infinity exiting the universe until it became a tiny dot in the utter vastness of the gooogolplex other different universes.

Then blazing into the “Super Mother Universe” I observed the awesome golden Light infinite of the “Source of it all” and, could not comprehend the unimaginable beauty of the “Original Mind”, and “Original Thought” that created existence.

We sang together the music of the orbs that we had become, now we were indestructible energy. Strange as it would be without the eternal the eternal, "I" and the eternal "YOU" there would be nothing at all.

"Back then we created all that there is"

This was not the end but only the beginning in the everlasting progression of existence, we all merged in the eternal moment singing the great song of creation. We are together now,  we are God and everything is revealed and known.

Together in glorious harmony we rejoice for we are infinity eternal beautiful as we formulate a new existence more wonderful than the first.

What am I     “I AM LIFE”  "I AM ME" "I AM YOU" "I AM EVERYTHING"

Love

Alan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.