Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
2012-will we still  have an afterlife experie (Read 24035 times)
Werner

2012-will we still  have an afterlife experie
May 8th, 2008 at 12:34pm

Hi there!

Many websites have said that if people can't ascend 2012 to the 4th or 5th dimension, they will have to reincarnate. My question to you is will this be immediately after they die or will they still be allowed to spend a reasonable amount of time in the afterlife before they have to reincarnate?

I would like to know something about what will happen to the humans that don't choose to raise their vibration before 2012?  What will happen to these  3rd density humans AFTER  they have died of disease due to their unresolved Karma? I mean during the Ascension period their low vibrational bodies won't then be compatible with the higher vibration of earth.

I am referring to the following: If those humans should die, will they have to reincarnate onto another 3rd dimensional existence IMMEDIATELY after their deaths or  will they still be allowed to stay for a period of let's say 6oo years in the ASTRAL realms before they have to reincarnate?

Kind regards
Werner

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: 2012-will we still  have an afterlife experie
Reply #1 - May 8th, 2008 at 1:12pm

Werner:

I don't believe that you'll have to reincarnate if you don't want to. The very fact of how you don't seem to want to, shows that you aren't attached to this World. I believe that people over do the attachment to this World business. Consider what near death experience people often say. For individual reasons, they have no interest in returning to the World.  They only do so because they have responsibilities such as families to take care of.

The main things each of us want is happiness, security, peace, knowledge and love.  While in this World we become confused about how to obtain these qualities. If a spirit moved on to the World of spirit and found these qualities, why would it be pulled back into the World? There is no way that this World has things to offer that the spirit World doesn't have to offer. Especially when it comes to love.

Some say that spirits get stuck earthbound for a while because of addictions. This may be so, but before a spirit gets to the point where it can reincarnate it would have to get over its addiction sufficiently enough so it could move on to the light and get the assistance it needs so it could consider another incarnation. Or in otherwords:
1. A person is addicted to something such as sex, drugs or alchohol while alive.
2. This person dies and energetically stays connected to the World because of his or her addiction.
3. This person, I mean spirit, becomes tired of being attached to the World, receives help from a spirit helper, and moves to a place in the spirit World where its addiction based energetics can be cleansed. Along with this cleansing process will be a life review which enables the spirit to understand why it became addicted while incarnated in a human body. Because this spirit is no longer encased within a body, it will be separated from the survival instinct, food drive, sex drive, chemical imbalances, hormonal influences, and the emotion producing chemicals the body includes. It will be free of the mental capacity limitations a nervous system imposes.  It will be free of the energetic limitations a body causes.
4. After a spirit completes the energetic cleansing and life review process, it will move to a higher level of the spirit World where it will be exposed to a level of love, happiness, peace, beauty and knowledge,  where earth based attachments will seem pale in comparison.  Therefore, whether or not a spirit reincarnates will be a matter of choice rather than requirement. Perhaps it will want to learn more lessons, or serve the light in some way.

I restate what I wrote on another thread. While in the spirit World we work with other spirits and share our lessons.  This negates the need for numerous incarnations.

IP Logged

SHSS

Re: 2012-will we still  have an afterlife exp
Reply #2 - May 8th, 2008 at 2:13pm

Hello

It's interesting that this was posted at 2:12.
I can not see any reason why you would have to focus here again if you do not want to.

Love,
SHSS
   Kiss

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #3 - May 8th, 2008 at 4:07pm

I disagree,I think we have to come back here again and again,untill we get it right.What ever a man sows,so shall he reep.If a person kills someone or rapes and murders.and than confesses his sins,he is still not free to stay in the spirit world.because he has to come back to earth and experience what his vicdem felt when he or she was put through that experience.God is not mocked George

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - May 8th, 2008 at 4:51pm

Regarding what George wrote:

I figure it this way, we start out as spirit beings that have an existence that has little to do with lives that are experienced in this World.

Right now things are set up so that Souls who have nothing to do with this life have to get involved with the many difficult incarnations that exist, because we keep creating difficult lives that have to be experienced. Some Souls are bound to end up getting influenced in negative ways. This fact is proven over and over again.

When a person or spirit who gets influenced in a negative way decides to move back towards the light, this person or spirit is going to be helped by very loving and non-judgmental light beings who understand the risk that souls take when they incarnate into this World.

What is the point of punishing a Soul for past negative activities, when this soul becomes honest about what it did and does what it needs to do to change its ways?  To make people with a vengefull attitude feel better? This doesn't accomplish anything.

Regarding the loved ones of possible victims, it is unfortunate that they have to go through what they go through, but a day will come where they will find that people who got hurt are spirit beings who can never get hurt. Wishing vengence on the person who did wrong just causes the effects of unfortunate occurences to be prolonged.

george stone wrote on May 8th, 2008 at 4:07pm:
I disagree,I think we have to come back here again and again,untill we get it right.What ever a man sows,so shall he reep.If a person kills someone or rapes and murders.and than confesses his sins,he is still not free to stay in the spirit world.because he has to come back to earth and experience what his vicdem felt when he or she was put through that experience.God is not mocked George

« Last Edit: May 8th, 2008 at 8:15pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #5 - May 8th, 2008 at 8:31pm

So recover,are you saying that we can go ahead and rape and murder,and when we get into the spirit world,we will be loved like someone who did not do these things and lived a good life,ok guys lets do it,god will bless us anyway,

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 8th, 2008 at 11:04pm

I don't believe in "2012"

Okay, I've said it.

I think there are multiple timelines, multiple possible scenarios. I can't make heads or tails of half of what is written about 2012. I think it is causing a strange anticipation.

It's like we have some dinner party to go to, and we are not sure we're going to have a very good time there. But we have promised to be there at 2012 sharp.

Like, look at your watch, how many minutes until freaking 2012.

If I hear 2012 one more time.

I'm skipping it. No 2012 for me. Nope. In my universe there will be no panic. We will be ascending, alright. But not into the 4th dimension, not yet.

This is no fantasyland, fairytale, people, I want to say! What are you talking about, reincarnation after people ascend? What have any of us done to deserve to ascend? This planet is our responsibility. I don't see the evidence on this planet that this species is anywhere near time for something so grand. We have work to do.

okay, I'm stepping down off my soap box now, blink

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #7 - May 9th, 2008 at 7:16am

Werner,

I really identify with Blinks sentiments about 2012 Even if it were true and the end of some era. All ends are just doors to a new beginnings.

Now to be absolutely honest I just do not know what is going to happen during

Lets wait and see.

The future is not set in stone,

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #8 - May 9th, 2008 at 12:24pm

My thoughts on reincarnation are that you come back if you want or need to. That when you "die" and go to where you have decided, many truths are reveled to you. ( by yourself and by your guilds, which are sometime really you also) When you review your earth time and see the results of your actions upon others and those within your disk family, you then decide if you will learn again from spending more "time" in the physical world. If the lessions you could learn by being here again, and if they are necessary for you so you can, as a spiritual being, move on to ligher levels of awareness you will return. What you may think you would like to do at this point may very well change once you no longer are in body. Perhaps there will be wrongs to right and it may only be possable while you are "alive". The possable lessions that could be needed are countless. Of course you may not need another round here on the old blue marble. In that case you could go on to a higher realm, hang out for a while at your "home" while you think about it, or get to work helping other back here who just haven't got it togeather enough to be "there". You will know what you need to be doing at that time.
Joe

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - May 9th, 2008 at 1:57pm

George:

I believe it will be more of a matter of how a spirit judges itself. Imagine what it would be like to face the shame, guilt, remorse, and self dissapointment that comes when a spirit becomes honest enough to see how much harm it caused to others. When a spirit reaches this point, there will be no need for a higher level being to get involved with the judgment process. Some spirits probably get stuck for a while because somewhere inwardly they know better and they are afraid to go through the pain they will go through when they become honest with themselves.

george stone wrote on May 8th, 2008 at 8:31pm:
So recover,are you saying that we can go ahead and rape and murder,and when we get into the spirit world,we will be loved like someone who did not do these things and lived a good life,ok guys lets do it,god will bless us anyway,

« Last Edit: May 9th, 2008 at 8:09pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #10 - May 9th, 2008 at 9:45pm

Don't  get worried about a date. You're not going to hurry only because some say 2012 is the year. Remember that kinda year 2000's hysteria? Very similar. Don't trust anyone who claims there is a time limit to ascend, that's ridiculous. Try to be good, and that's all. You have all the time you need.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Never say die

Reply #11 - May 23rd, 2008 at 11:07pm

2012 is the date that the Mayan Calendar gives us. The Mayan shamans we believe had great insights into the transformative power of the cosmos and they formulated a very precise calendar around this. December 21, 2012 is the end of a long cycle and those who really seem informed about the topic say there's nothing to fear. 2012 is about transition to a higher level of consciousness and spirituality, if this is true and I believe in it, should be welcomed with open arms, not feared. The earth will be directly aligned with the centre of the milky way galaxy which contains the transformative power of the cosmos. Those who resist may not make it in this life (but hey, you're spirit you never really die so don't worry) through due to the physical earth changes that come about as the earth comes into alignment with the milky way centre point.

The key is not resisting the chance to evolve and change for the better. If you go with the tide you'll be swept the right way. You can control it to a certain extent, if you have the right intention - then you have a path to ascension  Cool

As for the question in the topic: yes I believe we do have an afterlife experience regardless of whether we reincarnate soon or not. Time doesn't really mean anything in the astral worlds, its only important from our linear time viewpoint in physical life so even if you have what seems like eons in spirit you could come back to earth or wherever in a few years after your last life. Atleast that's my understanding what from I've heard, read and dreamt  Tongue

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #12 - May 24th, 2008 at 7:22am

Werner,

We have always existed, from the Alpha point moment expanding outward towards the Omega point of infinity, but never quite reaching it, because infinity is impossible even for God.

We are just caught up in ever revolving moments of continues “Nows” Some of the "Moments" or "Nows" spin at tremendous speed (the best analogy I can give) and others so slowly that momentum is almost imperceptible. This is what metaphysics often refer to as synchronicity and varying vibrating realities.

The Spins are what we perceive as time, time is an illusion there is only momentum

This is what I believe each revolving "Moment or Nows" Are expressions of incarnations

alan

alan
« Last Edit: May 24th, 2008 at 8:23am by Alan McDougall »  

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #13 - May 24th, 2008 at 8:11pm

Greetings!

Alan said:
"The Spins are what we perceive as time, time is an illusion there is only momentum "

The Spins!  I like that , I like the whole sentence, but I don't know why.  Maybe it is a rote (a la Monroe) for me.
Alan, would you, or anyone please talk about time as spin and momentum?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #14 - May 25th, 2008 at 9:03pm

Good question that is.. I honestly don't know , but I tend to believe what you "sow you shall reap" in return..

peace and love

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.