Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
2012-will we still  have an afterlife experie (Read 24025 times)
I Am Dude

Re: 2012-will we still  have an afterlife experie
Reply #15 - May 25th, 2008 at 10:15pm

I don't believe there is a cut off date.  I believe the date 2012 is more of the beginning than it is the end.  I feel this is the date which begins the widespread knowledge of our true inner reality, our greater reality.  I believe it will also be the start of widespread contact with ETs, these ETs actually being later simultaneous incarnations of ourselves, or other aspects of our higher-selves/entity essences.  

I also believe that the ones who are not ready for this type of experience, or spiritually prepared for this new type of life, new type of world, may not survive the many natural cotastrophies which will occur, for unconsciously, on a more advanced level of consciousness, they will recognize their inablity to handle this experience and be drawn to a way out.  This last part is not as concrete in my mind as the former thoughts, however, but I do believe it to be a possibility.  

People will begin to see that their experiences are created by their thoughts and beliefs, they will become aware of their reality on other levels of existence, in other dimensions, they will become more aware of their inner being, their greater being, their higher self, and realize the true meaning of their existence.  This framework for spiritual evolution is biologically uncoded into our physical being, as it is in the physical universe as well.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Re: 2012-will we still  have an afterlife exp
Reply #16 - May 25th, 2008 at 11:39pm

When I attended Guidelines at the Monroe Institute, I had a session in the Prep TMI lab booth.  The booth is environmentally sound proof for a deeper meditation/obe.  The message I received from my "higher self" was in the year 2010 we will be contacted by a higher intelligence and it will be our decision as to advance and heighten our vibrational aptitude or reject it.  It is also my understanding that the ORBS we are seeing (more often through photographs we have taken) are pure higher intelligent thought forms that have already started to prepare us for the cosmic alignment which will influence the nature of our planet.  If we do not adhere to the "warnings" thereof--- then the planet as we know it will be destroyed.
Every being has a choice---to incarnate or to continue in another realm/dimension.  There is no stop-point for spirit/soul/essence.  We may continue on to the higher realm via instruction and greater learning, or we may choose to incarnate back to this planet for it's remaining existence.  As for punishment and reward in the afterlife-- you will be your most critical judge.  You will suffer any consequences or rejoice in your rewards, accordingly, after which you will advance to the realm of your choice. 

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - May 26th, 2008 at 2:23am

Blink I'm smiling at your comments..some of us speaking of maybe a naive mindset, were waiting for a spaceship one time to take them away from this place...I think I know how they must have felt, but it speaks of a mindset desiring a quick fix spiritually..at the same time watching and waiting to see what happens at the dot of Jan.1st 2012, I suspect nothing will be noticeable that is not noticeable right now at this moment. down through the ages there have been here and there someone holding up a sign "this is the end."

2012 may just be another one of those "this is the end." maybe it's just that we be recognizing the only real constant around here is the changing of the times. inevitabley time marches on and we with it, somebody said go with the flow, that sounds good to me.

I do believe we already are experiencing the effects of a shift in consciousness versus waiting around for the shift to just happen. but as a believer in the 100th monkey theory, well, you and I tend to rub off on one another, must be a good thing.

I did a star trek simile mind merge with a friend and came back with his knowledge, according to him everything that's been said on this thread has truth to it, it's just that we are all busy doing personal interpretations which make it seem we contradict each other..not really. there seems to be enough "room" in the universe for all projections and scenarios and yes, opinions, to exist. according to my friend, I asked him what's ahead? concerning planetary upheavals and the shift in consciousness which includes the end of the Mayan calendar. What he said I've come to accept, that an undesignated number of shall we say, units of consciousness will slide into a new dimension of life habitat.

what that means in detail, I cannot say, but it sounded to me like he was saying one day you are living this life and everything is familiar, and you have your habitual activities and certain others you interact with as your basis. Next, in a twinkling of an eye, one day you wake up and everything "out there" is the same and the same people, everything is still familiar in your surroundings, but at the same time, there is this feeling that everything is new, shiny and bright. its like waking up after you've died, I suppose you could say, and here you are, but you say to yourself I know I was just dead. wow, another chance to live. how cool is that?

Don't forget only a part of us projects down here as a probe. not to confuse anyone. I've always known not all of myself is in physical location.

bets, I like Alan's Spins and momentums concept too. that Alan surprises me all the time, the things he comes up with! hug.

Way back in late 70's I didn't get much guidance but one day I remember I did receive a message regarding momentum. this momentum message was that I was in process of gathering momentum, within a time span. It had something to do with increasing energetic frequency of the body, of the mind, of all the bodies. Only in time of linear consequence could this action be done.
Each moment could be seen as a spin.  I see chakras very clearly as spinning objects, all spinning at a different rate, ascension is a process of a naturally occurring faster spin until all the chakras are in sync and this gathers the momentum. this just my theory, subject to change without warning!

as for reincarnation, I sincerely wish to revisit the 50's and sing for free on a street corner with my buddies. in harmony. we might make a record too.
Think I can't? I think I can. I think the history periods can be relived if desired.

as to people who have hurt someone without intentionally doing that, as R says, this life is a massive challenge for many, it's easy to go down the wrong track, then u end up retracing your steps and going all the way back and you know you'd have done it differently if you could have known then what you know now, these are not held accountable and judged but welcomed home even as the prodigal son was welcomed despite he had squandered everything. You could see it as PUL, in this analogy, No father in heaven would turn away from his son returning home.

the ones George is talking about, there are a few who intentionally did wrong..but just a few comparatively speaking in terms of the population of the entire Earth, these others are very few who inflict pain because they relish seeing their victims suffering. this is a particular severe dysfunction and these are the ones would put themselves in their own areas to bring suffering to themselves as they are needing to understand we are all one and what we do to another returns to us in like form eventually if we continue to act in perverted ways. Forgiveness can even reach these souls once they realize they have chosen the ways of death, instead of the ways of life.

the amazing thing about the human race is it's ability to be transforming itself and it's desire to find out what PUL really is. these yearnings are like substance of momentum manifesting.

love...nice thread...geez, got me spinning like  a top.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Never say die

Reply #18 - May 26th, 2008 at 4:26am

It is important to note that the date is actually December 21st, 2012. Its just that 2012 by itself is easier to remember. Leading up to the date we are experiencing a shift in conscious both a personal and collective level and the manifestation of various tsunamis and large scale earthquakes is part of the shift of energy required to bring about a new level of consciousness and connectedness to our cosmic heart and source in the centre of the milky way galaxy.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #19 - May 26th, 2008 at 8:31am

Neversaydie.

Quote:
It is important to note that the date is actually December 21st, 2012. Its just that 2012 by itself is easier to remember

Just two days before my birthday and I am excited. I would have used up my alloted to score and ten, if I am still around and it would be good to excape some of the bad things in this reality

Alysia
Quote:
Each moment could be seen as a spin.  I see chakras very clearly as spinning objects, all spinning at a different rate, ascension is a process of a naturally occurring faster spin until all the chakras are in sync and this gathers the momentum. this just my theory, subject to change without warning

Absolitely true. each moment is a spin and these spins in reality are the real expressions of the time illusion, We just spin and spin back to God at greater and greater vibrations, untill we resonate with Source. "Everything moves"

love

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - May 27th, 2008 at 4:33pm

concerning retrievals, we use the term "stuck" which means not moving. Not moving from a certain mindset. or belief. stationary.

so that's how I got the idea about movement, to move, or assist really, movement, through PUL to the retrievee.

thanks for your inference about spins Alan. makes sense.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #21 - May 28th, 2008 at 5:45am

Hi guys,

about 2012 the last few nights I have had experiences in my nightly explorations (including the apocryphal dream of the other night) that there is most definitely some significant worldwide change coming very soon.

Unfortunately not good for everybody, I feel the absolute urgency for thoughts of light by the initiate to be sent into the looming darkness.

I know one thing, Aliens are soon going to make their presence on the world stage and the first encounter will not be friendly.

Aliens from remote parts of the Universe are not like us at all in appearance as some. UFO buffs would have us believe. They are separated by millions or billions of light years from us and evolved under weird unearthly like conditions. We are not the highest mortal beings on the Universal ladder, as some would have us believe. Indeed to some very advanced beings we can barely be recognized at sentient entities. Some are so large compared to us; they can be thousands of miles in diameter for example and would need their version of a microscope just to see us apparently crawling around randomly. I hope they do not step on us. We are just not as important in the grand order of things as we would like to believe

alan 

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #22 - May 28th, 2008 at 6:47pm

Alan wrote that the first encounter with aliens won't be friendly. What about the second encounter? Haven't we already had some encounters? Indentcat wrote that she was told by her higher self that contact would be made in 2010 and the contact will advise us that we need to grow. In Cosmic Journeys Rosalind Mcknight wrote that friendly aliens look out for us.  Howard Storm wrote that there are unfriendly aliens, but the angels that look out for us are more powerful. I've had three OBEs that served the purpose of letting me know that I don't have to worry about unfriendly aliens. I figure this extends to other people.

Rosalind Mcknight wrote something that is similar to what Identcat wrote, only with more details. There are friendly aliens that won't allow us to destroy ourselves because they found out in the past that when a planet does so,  many souls get end up in a stuck state, and this has a negative effect on other parts of the universe. It takes some time for the clean up work to be accomplished.

I look at it this way, if there are unfriendly aliens, there are higher levels of consciousness that are aware of what they have in mind. I figure these higher levels of consciousness and the higher level beings they work with, would be able to find a number of ways to prevent unfriendly alien beings from inteferring with our free will.

It might seem contradictory to state that friendly aliens might intefere with our free will by stepping in and not allowing us to destroy ourselves, but in this case they would be doing so for our welfare and the good of the rest of the universe. The hope is that we will straighten ourselves out without their help.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #23 - May 28th, 2008 at 8:17pm

Recoverer,

You said

Quote:
Alan wrote that the first encounter with aliens won't be friendly. What about the second encounter? Haven't we already had some encounters? Indentcat wrote that she was told by her higher self that contact would be made in 2010 and the contact will advise us that we need to grow.

Yes, the first encounter will made evident to the whole world by every possible medium of communication with happen at the exact same moment worldwide. In other words, for example every television channel on earth will be interrupted be these advanced at the very same moment beings revealing what they want from humanity. I saw people racing away from cities to escape some threat from them.

It is a continuation of my dream in another thread. These beings look more like lizards yes lizards than any thing else, I can put my mind to. I did not get this idea from the likes of David Ickes how I scoffed at a while back.

I don’t think they are reptiles, as we know them as they had what appeared to be armor like impenetrable greenish skin. I saw vain attempts to shoot these things with guns, the bullets just fell off their hides.   

Heck this sounds crazy I know but I have being having these vivid lucid dreams for the past few nights, in Technicolor that are so clear it is just like a movie playing off, but at great speed through time, jumping back and forward through different moments of linear time.

It is true that there have been many encounters with UFO and alien beings from other dimensions in the past and these are still going on. The  friendly visiters are beings are blackish and very thin being and tall by our standards,  they are not the servant "small grays"

These friendly entities are the "watchers" I referred to in Blinks thread "After Alan we will all be together again".They are the ones that will come to our help. Of course many advanced souls will incarnate before this happens. if they want to!!

These beings are friendly and will arrive in time to help humankind in this dilemma

Well that is my peace for today, I will dream and explore the continuing saga as it unfolds and post what I see in the future for those who don’t think I have gone off my rocker.

We in the forum OBE go into ethereal realms daily, but the reality of the material physical universe will affect us until we escape this mortal frame. We must not become so ethereal minded that we are no earthly good.
Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #24 - May 28th, 2008 at 11:39pm

Alan McDougall wrote on May 28th, 2008 at 8:17pm:
Recoverer,

You said

Quote:
Alan wrote that the first encounter with aliens won't be friendly. What about the second encounter? Haven't we already had some encounters? Indentcat wrote that she was told by her higher self that contact would be made in 2010 and the contact will advise us that we need to grow.

Yes, the first encounter will made evident to the whole world by every possible medium of communication with happen at the exact same moment worldwide. In other words, for example every television channel on earth will be interrupted be these advanced at the very same moment beings revealing what they want from humanity. I saw people racing away from cities to escape some threat from them.

It is a continuation of my dream in another thread. These beings look more like lizards yes lizards than any thing else, I can put my mind to. I did not get this idea from the likes of David Ickes how I scoffed at a while back.

I don’t think they are reptiles, as we know them as they had what appeared to be armor like impenetrable greenish skin. I saw vain attempts to shoot these things with guns, the bullets just fell off their hides.   

Heck this sounds crazy I know but I have being having these vivid lucid dreams for the past few nights, in Technicolor that are so clear it is just like a movie playing off, but at great speed through time, jumping back and forward through different moments of linear time.

It is true that there have been many encounters with UFO and alien beings from other dimensions in the past and these are still going on. The  friendly visiters are beings are blackish and very thin being and tall by our standards,  they are not the servant "small grays"

These friendly entities are the "watchers" I referred to in Blinks thread "After Alan we will all be together again".They are the ones that will come to our help. Of course many advanced souls will incarnate before this happens. if they want to!!

These beings are friendly and will arrive in time to help humankind in this dilemma

Well that is my peace for today, I will dream and explore the continuing saga as it unfolds and post what I see in the future for those who don’t think I have gone off my rocker.

We in the forum OBE go into ethereal realms daily, but the reality of the material physical universe will affect us until we escape this mortal frame. We must not become so ethereal minded that we are no earthly good.
Alan

That is very interesting Alan.. David Icke isn't crazy either, he's not lying there are reptoids out there.. I know I've never seen one, but I believe this man is telling the truth.. How can there be so many reports by people and especially, people in the military.. Some people have been killed for exposing these reptoids and the government..  Just remember folks, dinosaurs lived way before us.. I don't think they all were wiped out like the scientists tell us.. So, you guys now darn well that they could evolve to be super-intelligent beings.. For the good or for the worse..

peace n' love

IP Logged

briggs5534

Reply #25 - May 28th, 2008 at 11:42pm

Also, people please stop worrying about 2012 (Dec. 21st.) Nothing is going to happen, besides maybe contacts with aliens.. Let's just say we will know more about aliens, than we ever knew before.. But hell if, the world is going to end.. That is just retarded for God to do.. Why would God create life and than destroy it?

peace n' love

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #26 - May 29th, 2008 at 2:53am

Brigs,

Welcome to the forum you will find much of interest if you stay.

Quote:
Also, people please stop worrying about 2012 (Dec. 21st.) Nothing is going to happen, besides maybe contacts with aliens.. Let's just say we will know more about aliens, than we ever knew before.. But hell if, the world is going to end.. That is just retarded for God to do.. Why would God create life and than destroy it?

I did not see a date and maybe 2012 will come and go like just so many other world end predictions.

What I saw was some future events that were played out over a fairly long period of time, not just one year.

God id not going to destroy the earth, but humanity will leave and migrate out into the vastness of they universe, and it will return to its pristine original beauty for another life form long after we are gone

Regards

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #27 - May 29th, 2008 at 11:08am

Thank you, Recoverer--
Also, Bob Monroe and Bruce Moen had peaceful contacts with higher intelligent beings: all positive and willing to help planet earth and it's beings.  My vote goes for the friendly encounter!!

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #28 - May 29th, 2008 at 1:05pm

Regarding David Icke, I've read very little, but early on he troubled me because he seemed too conspiracy theory oriented. The main thing that bugged me about him is that he has a tendency to demonize people.

Later on I found that he denies that the person of Jesus Christ ever existed. Yet in his first book, "Truth Vibrations" he wrote that Jesus didn't die on the cross. Rather, instead of being given water while on the cross he was given a drug that caused him to pass out and make it seem as if he was dead.  Why the contradiction Mr. Icke? Either Jesus Christ the person existed or he didn't?

For anybody who has been at this forum for a while they know that I believe that the person of Jesus Christ existed, because I have had a number of experiences and have received spirit messages which stated that he did exist. They also showed that he did in fact die on the cross.

It is odd how different new age sources contradict each other when it comes to whether Jesus was crucified:

Jane Roberts Seth says a mentally disturbed man was drugged and crucified instead of Jesus. Jane Roberts Seth use the gospels to make her/their point (This explanation appears either in Seth Speaks or A Nature of a Personal Reality).  This is odd, considering that gospels clearly show that Jesus knew that he was going to be crucified. Jane Roberts Seth contradicted her self when she said/wrote this, because in an earlier book she wrote that the crucifixion was a dream event rather than an actual event.

Elias contradicts Jane Roberts Seth by saying that Jesus didn't die at the time of the crucifixion, but lived for a number of years. Jane Roberts Seth wrote/said that Jesus puffed out of existence shortly after a drugged man was (supposedly) crucified in his place.

The lady that supposedly channels her deceased son Matthew states that Jesus wasn't crucified, rather he was whipped.

Sylvia Browne says Jesus was crucified, but he didn't die, I won't go into the details, but she basically made Jesus sound like a whimp who didn't have the courage to be crucified. Her story doesn't support David Icke's story.

So why is it that five well know new age sources of information contradict each other on such a key point? Because of the life changing experiences I've had with Christ there is no way I will trust these sources.

One time I asked my spirit guidance about David Icke, and I was shown the image of a man I knew while working at a hospital as a volunteer.  Before this man died of brain cancer, he was an unbalanced conspiracy theorist who demonized lots of people. One time he told me he wish he had a lot of money so he could blow up England. He had a thing against protestants. Perhaps rather than demonizing people David should find a way to unify them. A hard thing to do when you accuse others of being lizards.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #29 - May 29th, 2008 at 1:25pm

Alan:

If friendly aliens are there to help us, why wouldn't they help us before the unfriendly aliens attack us?

If unfriendly aliens have it in mind to attack us and have the ability to do so, then I wonder why they haven't already done so.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.