Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Saturday 4/19/08 Healing circle (Read 7088 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Saturday 4/19/08 Healing circle
Apr 16th, 2008 at 1:39am

Forum member Ricardo has been in a dirt bike spill and the man is 65! He suffered a broken rib, a nose bleed, bruises. has back pain, poor circulation in legs.

appreciate healing thoughts directed to him. the lecture I gave him did absolutely zilch good.  Sad

thank you all

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Saturday 4/19/08 Healing circle
Reply #1 - Apr 16th, 2008 at 4:40pm

Dear LR,

Thanks you letting us know !

I'll be sending my prayers. Ricardo reminds me of my brother Richard in so many ways. (Richard also had similiar injuries recently when his truck got pushed through a wall.--maybe they're from the same disc family, or something.)

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #2 - Apr 16th, 2008 at 8:15pm

Count me in. I'll try sending some tonight and see how it goes.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 3:04pm

thanks R and Bets. I told him I was building momentum for his healing. you guys are part of the momentum..power in the numbers.  Smiley

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #4 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 6:53pm

Hi

I'll be there too.   Maybe Saturday morning, or around 1 am.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Apr 17th, 2008 at 9:37pm

recoverer wrote on Apr 16th, 2008 at 8:15pm:
Count me in. I'll try sending some tonight and see how it goes.

yes R, I think you might have succeeded, if you did send healing last night, as I did not do any work last night, I was waiting for Saturday, and I got an email from Ric, and he said he was reduced in pain, at least 50% he said, and I was excited to hear this, then he thought it was myself that sent it, so I said no, not that I know of, and told him your message about sending last night.

maybe you could tell us how you did it, give a few pointers?
thanks again, I'd really like this healing circle idea to be a bit more popular.
alysia

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Apr 18th, 2008 at 10:13am

I'm there on Sat for shizzle!

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #7 - Apr 18th, 2008 at 10:51am

Hi Alysia,

Do you know if Ric ever played football?  Sometimes the big guys got pulverized alot and later it complicates their healing. In my estimation and with hindsight, it seems they got taken advantage of, told to go out on the field and 'take it like a man', etc. Can he get OB--I can't recall.
Glad to hear his healing has begun!  He's a fine fellow!

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Apr 18th, 2008 at 1:38pm

thanks so much for joining in Bets and Justin. it's neat you two know Ric and have spoken to him I'm sure. I'm looking forward to this saturday with the highest faith.

Bets, I don't know if Rick played football, but yes he is a big guy so maybe he did. he's 6'2 I think.

Rick goes Obe and like me, he sometimes gets confused between a lucid dream and obe, and he is doing this more frequently. He shut down his tendency to go obe a number of years ago, by choice, then now in his later years he opened up to that once more.

he is also very clairvoyant and was able to share what he saw on my computer desktop by remote viewing it. He will definetely, to my estimation be able to pick up our healing vibes quite well.

thanks again! what a group. god I'm lucky!  Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Apr 19th, 2008 at 5:36pm

Rick is going to post what happened regarding the healing. He reports that the healing will continue over the next 3 days..same thing I picked up.

My personal trip: it was an especially good one for me, as I've been wanting to pay him back ever since he did a good turn on my back in 2006. Rick, I was in NM, not San Diego. it didn't matter where I was, I received it!

Details: I have no firm information holding a crystal in your hand helps the healing energies work, I heard the crystal resonates thought energy, or amplifies it. I used it this time to get me centered and on track. It's so easy to get off track.
I asked for the highest good to occur. I was reminded Rick asked for healing from all of us, therefore we had a green light. I went to a place I image as the higher astral, in my mind, situation directly above this here internet grid, the board. The board looks like a mansion, or grounds, with many buildings to me. here was a room and a group sat around in chairs. I put Rick in the middle and told him to relax. We all raised our hands palms up and radiated first violet color or like a deep purple, bluish, the highest transmutation color of healers working in these areas. Then later, we acquired the golden haze to send forth. I took each arm and imparted purple starting from the shoulder. then each leg, the same. then reached my hand into the heart and worked with the color surrounding it. I twirled purple around each of the vertebrae (this is the imagination guys) however, while you work with the imagination you are reinforcing it with your love and just trusting in the highest good.

Next we did some whooahs! joining in a joyful call in unisom to celebrate Rick's being.

I did some morphing games, appearing to Rick as a mischievious elf, then a horse, then a dog, then an angel, just to make him laff. I made a horse laff and Rick grinned. then we shot up singly and together up and brought down golden warm water and poured it out in buckets over his head about 6 to 8 times. the water acted to wake him up a little, and the atmosphere was like a fun pillow fight.

I left him chuckling. and when I got back to C1 I started crying in joy and gratitude because I realized how much I loved him and how grateful I am to him, in a lot of ways. Whenever another allows you to heal them, it really helps the healer as much as the healee.

I thank everyone who was there, in even the slightest way. love, alysia

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Apr 19th, 2008 at 10:57pm

printing this with permission; Rick was too busy fixing people's lawn mowers to come post here!  Cheesy
U have to admit it's a good sign when he's up and about.

LR, below are my perceptions of what happened last night after retiring...:

The injury happened last Sunday around 4pm...Hospital emergency room
said broken #5 rib on right side, bruising RS rib cab, multiple cuts, abrasions
on both legs, right eye black, sore face and nose on right side, nose bled for
24 hours off and on.

Monday morning as a reference point(24 hrs), could hardly get up from recliner, so
much soreness and pain...had improved only slightly on Tues am, some
days I thought it improved but not sure, so the rate of improvement was very
little from day to day...trouble sitting down, getting up, could not reach down
to floor with right hand without severe pain in right side and shoulder blade
area. Walking even, some pain from soreness..

Yesterday, Friday am, still have difficulty getting up from reclined position
in recliner..(I sleep in recliner because of spinal stenosis), can not reach down
without sharp pain in side, still sore walking, anything using right arm is painful.
I tire easily, can barely walk my dog(rat terrier)15 min. Still have sharp pain when
reaching for dogs bowl in floor.

Last night to bed at 12:30am, up for BR break at 4:30am, back to bed, its raining
outside, noticed no change in soreness or very little. Back to sleep, awoke at 7am,
noticed when I leaned forward to upright the recliner, ahhh not much pain at all,
pushed the lever with right hand to lower the foot rest..again I noticed almost no
discomfort, but a little remaining...maybe memory effecting it some. I normally
go outside for a smoke on arising..but this am, I let the dog out, stood and waited
on him, thinking I will get dressed then go smoke...back in. Started the computer,
BR break, noticed when I sat down...very little soreness and stiffness when lowering
myself...before it was slow and painful, got dressed with no memory (as I write this),
of soreness while dressing, prior I had trouble getting pants up basically with left
hand and a little help from right. I walked the dog for about 15 minutes, noticed
I was using R hand again to fasten his harness, bending was not bad at all, so much
better than yesterday.

My perception was a vague memory of feeling like I was floating above my body,
body feeling a warmth all over, I thought its the healing taking place, how nice.
Thats all I remember from sleep after the BR break this am....

To sum up quickly, I have about 75-80% conservatively speaking, of pain reduction
from yesterday am till this am!!! Its 9am, no pain meds yet either, forgot them!

I am eternally Grateful to all participants who aided in this healing energy, our thoughts
have energy, so when a group directs healing love/energy at a person, it is not only
felt, its very beneficial and its real. IMHO

Thank You, each and every one, its much appreciated...CARLYLE  my spirit guide says
that healing will be accelerated over the next three days on the remainder...hes a know it
all! LOL

Love, Ricardo Smiley

to add some comment to Rick here, I found this part interesting, to demonstrate how healing can happen "out of time"  in other words, like they say, time heals all wounds. What a healing group or a healing practioner such as Reicki or other methods based on the same principles of highest good or pure love intentions (ie: not my will oh lord, but thine be done)

it shows how it works, but it is just like we get a tiny glimpse here. We DO effect one another. We are always effecting one another either positively or negativily, so we may as well choose to serve each other well and take JC's word for it, "your faith has made you well." Be well.
_________
Rick said: My perception was a vague memory of feeling like I was floating above my body,
body feeling a warmth all over, I thought its the healing taking place, how nice.
Thats all I remember from sleep after the BR break this am....
_____

this vague memory of floating, feeling warm, and the thought that
healing is taking place, how nice, is what I was waiting to hear from Rick, something to
this effect. there have been times I too walked around a little floaty feeling, the warmth, only
the warmth I would discern as a feeling of love washing over me, which was healing me of an
emotional concern mostly as I don't have a motorcycle to flip over, lol, (Im going to get one though!) just kidding Rick, but not about the want of that. so on some level you do know when a healing is taking place outside of the usual manner of just waiting for time to do it.

Rick continues:
To sum up quickly, I have about 75-80% conservatively speaking, of pain reduction
from yesterday am till this am!!! Its 9am, no pain meds yet either, forgot them!
This is a good indication also that something has happened out of the
ordinary when one forgets to take the prescribed pain medication because you simply
have no reason to

scuse me, I'm playful now with the capital M at the top, see it? u can make your type move!
Listen y'all. I'm wishing and hoping and praying somebody has something to post concerning this healing circle and just adding that wish to this thread, but if y'all don't, I still feel like some of you were and are working with me "out there." the I/there idea. especially the ones who are on this thread. if I'm right, sometimes in the next 3 days we'll see this thread plump up. and it is our oneness that makes that happen. not me. us.
Friends Help U Believe

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.