Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Healing Circle, for Bruce, Exploration (Read 2489 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
The Healing Circle, for Bruce, Exploration
Apr 5th, 2008 at 10:33pm

First I asked for guides, and I asked the question of myself, to clarify intentions also, I asked "if there was anything I could be helpful to Bruce in this exploration."

I feel the ulcer is cleared up and as he suggested there was a reason for it to occur. Life is moving him in a certain direction. What is healing is PUL. theres no mystery in this for me.

I think it was focus ten. I went half asleep, but still conscious I was not entirely unconcious of surroundings

the first time I went to the healing center, we all sat crosslegged on the floor, a group, I didn't pick out individuals, I assume it is all who attended as listed. Bruce was in the center and doing some leaps, the kind explained in his books..each time he leaped light flew out from his being. he wanted us to know we could do this too. colors of the light. In our spiritual bodies is easy to generate and throw off this light energy than it is in the physical body. He said he was happy with the healing circle idea.

Not in words, but just by his spirit actions I could see he was in high spirits, so to speak. Bruce has much presence out there. This is imprints on the atmosphere from the work as a writer that he has developed presence. He is a modest man. He will never go around saying what he has developed, the books must be read with an open heart and a seeking mind.

The personal tidbit I got for Bruce was a sentence came to mind, whole and complete after the demonstration of visual; it said "the book has more to come."  some guides seemed to suggest I should inform Bruce of this. they seemed to suggest he doesn't know it yet.
the move he makes from Puerto Rico to Florida, or wherever is instrumental to his continuing to work.

I pondered later about this as this sentence was not from imagination but just popped up so I knew I should remember it later, to see if there was more to it.
when I came to C1 I wondered if he were going to extend his writings..I had thought book number 5 was it from his end. the sentence seems to suggest Bruce is giving us another book. will just have to wait and see if that's true, or maybe he will tell us here. it would be neat confirmation for me.

the following day I wanted to do another run for Bruce and I saw his head hovering in my desert garden, near the mailbox. near the street of life.  thought that a little strange and decided since I have a garden, I also have a mental/spiritual garden and have used his "head" to spur on my own explorations.
His eyes were closed which means to me he's in meditation a lot.

Then, Bruce, I got Windsor Gardens. I goggled Windsor Gardens Fl. to see if I could get anything from just those two words and and there are hotels named that in florida, and assumed you would be staying in one of those places, there was about 6 or so called Windsor Gardens in the state.

then I associate in my interpretation Windsor Gardens with retirement due to a prior association. so don't know if it has any meaning to you, I just give what came in.

Our love goes with you! Thanks for your books as always! alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: The Healing Circle, for Bruce, Exploration
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2008 at 10:30pm

Beautiful meditations, Alysia. Did you know Prince Charles is a great gardener (well, he has gardeners of course)?

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: The Healing Circle, for Bruce, Exploration
Reply #2 - Apr 8th, 2008 at 11:59pm

no spooky I didn't know Prince Charles gardened, but Saint Francis fed pigeons...I know there must be a hidden message in there somewhere... Wink

the following is from a board member about his own healing participation: this board member is a TMI grad.

Well I sort of focused on Bruce and felt all the
> gratitude I have for him and sent energy his way - sort
> of like seeing energy shower over him.  Don't think I
> noticed or felt anyone else but it seemed pretty easy to
> visualize Bruce - so I think there might have been other
> folks' love and energy working that made it easier for me
> to focus in on Bruce.

______

Another, I suppose nonparticipant here, but active on another board who has been influenced to become a retriever through Bruce's books, (or he could have just been born a retriever, but he knows Bruce)
had a dream last night that he met Bruce and they spoke of retrievals. so my conjecture is we might hear about more retrievals if and when another book comes out.

I would surely like to see more books out there regarding retrievals from any part of the world.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.