Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Question for Don- Jesus and "Gurus" (Read 18342 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Question for Don- Jesus and "Gurus"
Reply #15 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 4:57pm

Ultra:

I never claimed to be a perfect master and have not asked anybody to become my disciple.

One does not have to be a perfect master, in order to get to the point where they can discriminate false gurus and have an understanding of the various ways they have a negative effect.

A day will come where you'll find out what Chinmoy was really about, and you'll think differently.

ultra wrote on Feb 13th, 2008 at 4:48pm:
recoverer wrote on Feb 13th, 2008 at 4:38pm:
All I can say is if people ever see me promoting a false guru or false teachings, please feel completely free to correct me. The last thing I want to do is misdirect other people to false gurus. Actually, I used to do so, because I used to put up posters in public places for the cult I used to be a member of. I hope I am not personally responsible for getting too many people involved with that cult. If I am, I feel karmically indepted to those people.

If you point out something false about a guru or source I advocate, I will be more than happy to examine what you found. Thank you in advance for doing so.

Thank you. Ok, I will do what you ask, even though you still deserve to be removed for site guideline violations which do not include: members must constantly disparage other teachers and traditions.

If you cannot see the obvious I will have to point it out:

By disparaging all but your own preferences, based on your own self-proclaimed 'exalted' experiences thus generously self-qualifying yourself as an 'authority' on others' integrity, morality, spiritual 'status' -- these are all ego and personality comparisons -- YOU ARE POSITIONING YOURSELF ON A PEDESTAL AS A GURU.  You are your own false guru.

IP Logged

ultra

Reply #16 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 5:01pm

Hi Matthew,

I think your telling me to 'lighten-up' is a little condescending and inappropriate in view of the campaign of bullying and negativity by a few members, who btw everyone knows quite well here, and it didnt take long for them to reveal themselves to me when I first came.

By the same token, I could tell you to 'waken-up'.

This has nothing to do with ideology, but with a clear, persistent and egregious violation of site rules, which effect the quality of community participation. It is a deliberate form of attempted domination by intimidation that are against site guidelines for that very reason. If that is the kind of community you like then that is your choice. Why even make a comment to me then? Just let things go as they are and why be bothered?

- u

"What the soul sees and has experienced, that it knows; the rest is appearance, prejudice and opinion."
   - Sri Aurobindo

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 5:02pm

Hi Kathy, nah you didn't get a 'rise out of me'.   Lately, its hard for most to get a rise out of me in that sense. 

My wife is pretty good at it sometimes, but such is married life at times.  Wink Grin

I just disagreed with what you were saying, and i felt pretty detached about the whole thing.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #18 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 5:04pm

Lights of Love wrote on Feb 13th, 2008 at 4:43pm:
Albert, do you not see that you are doing to others exactly what was done to you by restricting their freedom to choose?

I agree with Ultra. You are in violation of this boards posting guidelines and have been for quite some time.

I'm not saying you cannot speak out regarding your own experiences with false teachers, however your tone and the way you do so clearly is a violation in my opinion.

Would it not be more helpful to first listen to what another is trying to say before lashing out at the person? Isn't this what you want people to do with your posts? People want to be heard and understood. It is common courtesy to give them the respect they deserve.

Love, Kathy

I am in agreement with Kathy and Ultra that R is frequently in violation of the posting guidelines. He does this in the name of love. yet true PUL will seek the light in a person to draw it forth..PUl does not seek the darkness; it banishes the darkness.

the funny thing about life is, when the student is ready, the teacher appears. I have found that my most difficult relationships of the people I disagreed with, whether they were false gurus or just relationships, I learned from each encounter that I was in the right place at the right time, and that there were no mistakes.

so in that sense, anyone who suffers from false gurus can also turn that around to, so it hurt, what did I learn to avoid burning myself the next time?

in that way we evolve. u take it on the chin. what else can u do? spend the rest of your life screaming to others that somebody did something horrible to you?

what a waste of precious time. learn to forgive the false guru, learn to forgive those that hurt you, we are talking about PUL, and learning to get along with all of our diverse politics and religions. Also, speak out, but allow equal time for the opposite viewpoint, then give it to the still quiet voice of god to handle.

beating a dead horse...indeed. Let it be, let it be, we are safe, we never left the heart of god. all will be known, and no use letting anything get you down!

I think it boils down to we create our own reality, and draw to us either truth or lies, whatever happens to us, u can bet it was not a random event..we can choose a different way. we can choose to "know."

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #19 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 5:21pm

Alysia:

I said it before, I'll say it again, I don't write against false gurus because I am bruised and feel compelled to lash out in some way. I do so because I care, and for no other reason. I certainly don't do so in order to win a forum popularity contest.

If this was politics, I'd be the canditate who speaks the truth but never gets elected. Instead we get the George Bush's of the World with their anti-gay marriage slogans and swift boat nonsense, instead of somebody who will speak of the issues in a truthful manner.

You would think people would be more interested in finding out the truth of their false gurus, rather than causing others to be misled in the same way.

It is interesting that people who have found out about false gurus are willing to speak against them, while those who haven't defend them and "JUDGE" the people who try to speak truthfully about such gurus.  Who are you going to believe? Those who took the time to find out about the false gurus, or those who are too busy trying to defend them for whatever reason, to find out what they are truly about?

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 5:31pm

ultra wrote on Feb 13th, 2008 at 4:29pm:
recoverer wrote on Feb 13th, 2008 at 4:17pm:
Here's another thought.

"If you really love somebody, you won't be afraid to see their momentary imperfections, because you'll realize that seeing them won't stop you from loving them." I know that my spirit guidance sees my imperfections not because they want to judge me, but because they love me and want to see me clearly enough so they can help me.

Ultra just posted a bunch of threads about Sri Chinmoy. It is clear that Sri Chinmoy was a false guru who misled many people. He was a guru who would sexually push himself on his disciples in a forcefull way. He tried to control them by telling them things such as "if you leave me, dark spirits will get to you" (not his exact words). Nevertheless, I believe he is a divine child of God, and I wish him the best with moving to the light. He died not too long ago. My guess is that as he goes through his life review (perhaps he already went through it), he'll hope that there are people down here who help others see that he was a deceptive guru, because he'll no longer want others to be misled by his imperfect teachings.

Hopefully he has moved on to the light, because the main method of meditation with his group is to stare at his photo. If he now exists as a non-love oriented earth bound spirit, somebody might attract his spirit to his or herself, through such a method of meditation.

Is it just me or does this qualify as an egregious violation of site rules?
Instead of going PM, I am openly asking people who find this antisocial behavior offensive and quite literally a destructive force on Bruce's site to ask for the permanent removal of 'recoverer' as per site guidelines. I am quite tired and disgusted with his negative bullying tactics. This site will never ever fulfill its original intention if people who are committed to negativity, bashing and trashing all but their own preferences, are allowed to defile the atmosphere and prevent real seekers from participating in an open and constructive way without fear of being bullied and disparaged.

Please participate in this request if you want to preserve a useful and inspiring community instead of a playground for incessant negativity.

thank you for your support.

- u 

Recoverer does not bash and put down all other beliefs and teachers besides the ones he mostly agrees with. 

There are a few key ones, that others here have promoted that he sometimes speaks strongly against. 

If he actually bashed the people who believe in or promote those teachings and teachers, i could see good reason to try to ban him.   But he doesn't, he keeps it to the concepts, issues, and points at hand, and talks to others here mostly impersonally, logically, reasonably and without labeling folks here in an extremely negative or black and white manner. 

As someone who has only posted here 33 times, whose last p.m. was back in Nov, and hasn't been on here near as long as Recoverer has, i find it quite interesting that you are trying to get him banned permanently from this site.   

I'm kind of confused as to your possible intentions here beyond the ones you mention on the surface.   Perhaps what Recoverer says about false Guru types hits too close to home, or something like that?  You wouldn't happen to run an ashram or anything like that would you or be a guru in the making?

Plenty of people have come here and bashed Christianity or Judaism, put down the accomplishments of Christ, etc. but neither Recoverer nor i ever once said to others that they need to ban these folks.   I just kind of ignore their ranting, or i point holes in their logic.   

I don't believe in censorship, unless its absolutely necessary and the situation is so extreme as to not be helped any other way.   

There are people who have a somewhat gruff manner, but whose hearts are good and kind.    Conversely, there are those who speak with a silver, soothing, diplomatic tongue, whose hearts are filled with negative intentions. 

You can't always accurately judge a situation or a person by the surface, and by the manner of the person.   People who have been here for a long time, know that deep down Recoverer is a good hearted person, albeit sometimes a little stubborn, zealous, and very direct.   To have him banned would be pretty messed up and a very dangerous step in the wrong direction.    

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #21 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 5:53pm

Justin:

Perhaps people should consider what they want this forum to be about. A place to find out about afterlife knowledge, or a place to promote false gurus. What does taking on false belief systems have to do with afterlife knowledge?

Just about everytime Ultra comes here he either promotes or defends a false guru.

If people noticed, I never speak out against their experiences nor against Bruce Moen and Robert Monroe.

When I speak, I try to speak according to my experience, rather than saying what a guru says, with the hope that what he or she says is actually the truth. Occasionally I'll refer to what Monroe and Moen say. This is Bruce's forum. Plus, I like the fact that neither Robert or Bruce have presented themselves as infallible gurus. Both of them have said to find out for yourself. What does memorizing the words of a guru have to do with finding out for yourself?

To conclude, it isn't my fault that there is all sorts of false information out there.

IP Logged

ultra

Reply #22 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 6:04pm

Hi Alysia,

With all due respect, I think that for the health of the site, the issue of recoverer's motivations and psychological underpinnings for his troublemaking are not as important as simply removing him. He no doubt has been warned an persists in being childishly defiant.

If PUL is an issue here then, sometimes it is necessary to sacrifice 1 or 2 for the sake of the many, and possibly Bruce's reputation.

What good is a man's life work, if on his own site, with guidelines in place - nothing is done to protect the integrity of an assurance that other beings who come to the site will not openly be disparaged based on the ego aggression of a few angry and antisocial bullies? People may want to know, why will Bruce not honor his own committment to respect members, many of whom are proponents of his own work? One could easily draw the conclusion, even upon a brief vist here that Bruce, while not necessarily attracting the negativity, is responsible for its preservation, since he apparently does little to mitigate it. Rhetorical: Is he therefore condoning the antisocial behavior and bashing of other teachers and traditions? Is this due to his own disrespect for other teachers and traditions? Its Bruce's site - so if that is what he does stand for then why not just remove the site guidelines and the pretense of civility. Then there is no conflict between the expectations of members for a civilized community, and the opportunity of a few ego negatives to destroy the site and its purpose. I would have no problem with that. i think it would make life simpler for many who come here.

To me, the whole idea of a forum is to be able to share resources, not to assume a mandate to denigrate other's ideals based on our own preferences. If recoverer cannot distinguish the difference between discussing ideas and assuming the self-righteous mantle of being every single person's spiritual judge and jury, why should he be accorded the right of participation?

Another thing - these negative's entire purpose is to create and draw people into negative vortex's such as this discussion now has become. That is their purpose - not ideas, not sharing, not supporting, not inclusion, and certainly not PUL.  If you look at the history of such posters you will see the consistency of this claim. It is clearly in the record. You can see exactly where each thread goes off into the same negative territory sparked by the same ones over and over again using the same tactics. They also oft insist on having the last word. People on this site have witnessed this many times. People who are sensitive (in the positive sense) find it painful and frustrating. It is why people do not stay or participate at all.

Again, the record speaks for itself. People are well aware of this issue. Please make a stand to protect the integrity of this site. Lets not continue on about someone's internal motivations. They have to work that out for themselves anyway. This is a time for people to speak up if they are tired of the same old nonsense. It is everyone' choice and Bruce's too. But people have to make their feelings known to him.

I've made my case to the site admins. and will see what happens.

- u

"What the soul sees and has experienced, that it knows; the rest is appearance, prejudice and opinion."
   - Sri Aurobindo

IP Logged

Terethian
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 6:08pm

recoverer wrote on Feb 13th, 2008 at 5:53pm:
Perhaps people should consider what they want this forum to be about. A place to find out about afterlife knowledge, or a place to promote false gurus. What does taking on false belief systems have to do with afterlife knowledge?

As far as I can tell no one can scientifically prove or disprove any afterlife theory is incorrect. If someone wishes to post they're take on the whole thing who are we to say they are wrong? On this form there is no such thing as "false belief systems" as far as I am concerned. Everyone is entitled to believe what they choose.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #24 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 6:14pm

You're right Terethian:

It would be wrong to suggest that people can't post about false gurus. However, if people know differently, certainly it isn't wrong for them to say so, even if unfortunately they have to ruffle some feathers. Perhaps some people have their feathers ruffled when they think of yet another person becoming involved with a false guru.

Regarding things simply being a matter of opinion, are you able to acknowledge at all that there is a such thing as destructive cults?

Quote:
recoverer wrote on Feb 13th, 2008 at 5:53pm:

As far as I can tell no one can scientifically prove or disprove any afterlife theory is incorrect. If someone wishes to post they're take on the whole thing who are we to say they are wrong? On this form there is no such thing as "false belief systems" as far as I am concerned. Everyone is entitled to believe what they choose.

IP Logged

Terethian
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 6:21pm

The bottom line is they have the right of free speech to post information. The only major issue I see is if the person is completely fake and actually out to get money from people.

If you can prove that then of course they are in the wrong. But you have to be able to prove it...
There is a lot of money in the afterlife business after all as I mentioned before...  Shocked
But anyways I would demand proof and irrefutable proof is hard to come by.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #26 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 6:42pm

Terethian:

Lots of intelligent people get taken in by cults. That tells you how hard it can be to discriminate things of a sprititual nature. Especially since people who get involved with cults, because of the goodness of their hearts, tend to be overly trusting. It is hard for one to imagine that somebody else is manifesting negative ways of being, when such negative ways of being don't exist within one's self.  This is how it used to be for me, until I found out about guru after guru who wasn't what he or she claimed to be.

When I speak against a guru, it isn't simply a matter of the immoral acts he or she has taken part in. After a while,  one learns to see how parts of their teachings are incorrect. One realizes that if a guru really understood what he or she is talking about, he or she wouldn't say some of the things he or she says.

To say that one can't discriminate whether a guru is false or true, is highly self defeatist and cynical.  I will no longer allow myself to be misled by such a negative way of thinking.

Quote:
The bottom line is they have the right of free speech to post information. The only major issue I see is if the person is completely fake and actually out to get money from people.

If you can prove that then of course they are in the wrong. But you have to be able to prove it...
There is a lot of money in the afterlife business after all as I mentioned before...  Shocked
But anyways I would demand proof and irrefutable proof is hard to come by.

« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2008 at 9:02pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Feb 14th, 2008 at 1:01am

Hi Recover et al,

I don't know if i should post this or not, as i don't have any proof whatsoever, but i do want to mention because it seems pertinent to all this, which is not completely as it appears on the surface (i feel that deep down).

You mention the observation that the poster "ultra" seems to mostly only come on here to promote or defend certain Guru's.   Well, not to mention a couple of really cynical and belittling remarks as well once in awhile.   Like when he told you it was about time you stop recovering and start living life, even though you hadn't said anything to him and he didn't otherwise engage that thread and subject at all.   

I have asked the poster ultra if they have ever been on the Bob Marks Astrology forum site, asked this twice on the public board and never got a reply.

I knew a person there on the astro site who promoted the same exact Gurus and teachings, who wrote in a very similar style, very similar tone, similar vocab, and who seemed to have major issues with me as both a poster and person.   I'm a pretty observant person and good with seeing details, but also the larger picture at the same time.

Not only that, but what's going on with you and him trying to get you banned, is very similar to what happened with this other person who tried to get me banned from that site.   They actively told others and the admin. that i should be banned, in fact this was a repeated mantra till it happened.   

When i first joined, this person would needle me about my beliefs, ways of expressing, and ways of being.   It got more and more overtly critical, personal, and belittling.    At first i tried to keep the interaction impersonal and about the beliefs and concepts at hand, but after awhile i let myself get sucked to his level of personal insults, put downs, etc.

At one point, i stopped responding to this person via the public board.   After awhile, i got an unwanted p.m. from this person.  I say unwanted, because i never had p.m.'ed them before and since we disagreed on quite a few issues, why would i want to personally communicate with them, why would they even think i would want or like a p.m. from them? 

At first, i decided to just say thanks for all the Guru type advice they gave me, was quite a long p.m. filled with all kinds of personal advice in regards to me and my life, you know what i should do and what i shouldn't do.  My reply was very brief, cordial, but impersonal and at first i had thought about not responding at all.    This person wrote back, saying basically, oh that's it, you have nothing else to say, etc.

It was like they were looking for a reaction, looking to needle me further, to engage me.    After this incident, and during a period in my life where i was experiencing a lot of personal challenge on many levels all at once, i started to let myself get re-pulled into this game on the public board again, after this p.m. thing. 

This person however was smarter and more manipulative than i was, and after us both getting heat from the admin. on that site for arguing in public, this person started attacking in more psychological, subtle, and manipulative ways, looking to press my buttons without actually saying anything directly to me so they wouldn't get in trouble at all, just plenty of super negative innuendos towards and about me.   

Because of my general uncenteredness of the time, it worked rather well, and i let myself get upset at them a few times.    For example, i had met up with a person from that site, a friend, a few times in a C1 kind of way.    He ended up talking to her via p.m. and tried to convince her that i was a NPD, to stay away from me, and around the same time started a thread about NPD's.   

She later told me this, though he apparently thought she would or wanted her to keep this secret.   I confronted him and he even denied he did it to begin with.   

Anyways, there were a few people there who really disliked me anyways, and with all this drama, which was definitely partly my responsibility, i did end up being kicked out even though many posters, some definitely not my friends in a personal sense, thought it was really messed up and strongly disagreed with it.

Now, what i find interesting is all the similarities that the poster ultra shares with this other poster from this other site, very specific and peculiar similarities.   Now, ultra signed up here around the time that i had just promoted Bruce's site over there on the astrology site--shared a link and spoke very positively about this site and Bruce Moen's work and info. 

Funny enough, while i never ended posting at the astrology site again, i would check it once in awhile as a reader only.    While the person i had had issues with, hadn't been officially kicked off to my knowledge, they completely disappeared from that site.   I never saw them post from that time on.

Not long after me being banned, and that poster being kicked off from that site, "ultra" shows up here, though he had originally registered awhile before around the time that i mentioned this forum over there.   

I've asked twice already, if they were on the Bob Marks astrology site, and no answer.  I'll ask again, did ultra use to post on that site?    If so, there is a lot more going on here than meets the eye.   Consider that before agreeing to have Albert banned. 

Maybe he should focus less on speaking out against sources he believe harmful to others in various ways, but that does not mean he is not a good person or doesn't have basically good intentions.   It does not make him an anti social messed up person who is only looking to cause harm and trouble here.  He is mild and tame compared to some past posters we have had here you would constantly attack and belittle people in a much more personal sense. 

I find it immensely amusing that ultra accuses him of being anti social and implies much more negative issues with him, when ultra in the whole time he has been here has only posted some 35 times or so, and when i checked earlier, their last p.m. was from Nov.   

As Albert says, rarely does this person talk about the Afterlife, their experiences, and engage in that sense, but mostly comes on here to promote Shri Auborinado, Sri Chimnoy, and defended Osho, or to say critical and belittling words to Albert and i on a occasion.   

This is not even close to being "social", though they may start or end some of their posts with, "forgive me for" or "thank you" in such a political, p.c., and diplomatic way.  Ultra certainly does have a silver tongue, for sure.   

Until this person directly answers my question, i will assume that they are indeed this other poster i knew from that site, and obviously has some major OCD, obsessive issues.   Btw, the poster from the astrology site, was one of the only members who would not openly share his full birth data on a site full of astrologers.   Almost everyone else, shared their birth data there. We're talking hundreds of people.   

In any case, if Albert is banned, i will gladly leave as well, and i'm sure that will make ultra  and a couple others here quite happy.     Pesonally, i do not want to be at a place where one cannot speak critically about teachers known to have harmed others repeatedly in various, often time extreme ways.   

Osho and Sri Chimnoy very much included.    Talk about "disgusting", to me it is disgusting when others try to silence the voices of others who care enough about people to speak up about such things, even though they know ahead of time that others may look at and judge them negatively for not being New Age "loving".   Or it is not "loving" to speak critically about the Seth material which denigrates Christ's life and example, and says that he had another fool drugged to take his place.   

One can speak critically about a source, without speaking negatively about and towards the person who is promoting it.   Albert consistently refrains from the latter, and that is very important in my book and something some here seem to be over looking conveniently.   Personally, i believe that every person who sets themselves up as a "teacher" of spiritual truth, and who has been known to harm others, should be exposed and talked about in open.    I'm sick of the typical American attitude of let's sweep anything uncomfortable and "negative" under the rug, so we don't have to face our collective and individual shadow sides.   Exactly where has this gotten us so far?   Got to admit though, we're pretty darn good and practiced at it.

Specifically for us Americans here, we have folks like Bush and his cronies in power, because not enough people used their God given discrimination and became too apathetic to question "authority" in the first place.  Because not enough realize what a corrupt system we have to begin with.   Same problem with the countless misleading and harmful Guru and teacher types who have arisen.    It's an issue of power, and some unscrupulous people looking for power over others and becoming very good in the art of psychological manipulation.  Sure, even thes e can "teach us" but by and through suffering and teaching us what we don't want or need.   Such suffering, should not be consciously sought or sanctioned, even though it has its place for now.    

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #28 - Feb 14th, 2008 at 1:07am

Roger asks me a question and, before I even get to answer, a battle royal brings out the New Age Thought Police to banish his thread and stifle poor Albert just for sharing his experiences and honest perspectives on certain Gurus.  LOL.  Meanwhile posters again get to savage Christian beliefs to the untutored applause of the New Age herd.  Soooo typical!  Well, Roger, I will find some pretext for responding to your question on a new thread that might, at least temporarily, survive on the AK board long enough for you to read it.  

But right now, I'm basking in the afterglow of a mind-blowing 4-day spiritual retreat in which a large group of male cynics were infused with a weeping ecstasy and bonding generated by a 24-hour prayer marathon and countless acts of selfless service offered by nameless Christians who worked creatively behind the scenes to produce a spiritually transforming atmosphere for the retreaters.  As a result, these cynics are now themselves obsessed with a longing to work behind the scenes in future retreats to generate comparable PUL in the next large batch of retreaters.  It is clear from the 50 alumni from my church who have done this retreat over the years that the impact is permanent and profound.

And Albert, who are you to judge the Nazis who exterminated 6 million Jews?  Don't you realize that those Jews agreed before their birth to experience this abuse to discharge their karmic debt?  The Nazis were actually doing them a favor.  Dood is right: Hitler was just a puppet whose strings were pulled by unnamed German financiers who happily escaped allied justice.  After all, these financiers were merely playing their assigned role in this karmic drama.  The Jews chose their fate before birth and, in that sense, had it coming.  So you must not judge promiscuous and greedy Gurus; they are merely playing a preordained educational role to which you are not privy.  Judge not, lest you be judged!

Don
« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2008 at 2:24am by Berserk2 »  

IP Logged

Tim F.
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Feb 14th, 2008 at 1:42am

Berserk2 wrote on Feb 14th, 2008 at 1:07am:
Roger asks me a question and, before I even get to answer, a battle royal brings out the New Age Thought Police to banish his thread .....
Don

Hi Don,
           As you know, Bruce Moen moved this thread to the "Off Topic Posts" forum because...

....it is OFF TOPIC towards the intentions of this site.

My question to YOU is:

Why are you calling Bruce Moen  "the New Age Thought Police"

when all he is doing is MOVING an off-topic thread, not CENSORING IT!!!

Your "victim" stance, your "wounded affront"....

What is that pose really about?

( *sigh* )

Check it out!

Bruce isn't stopping you from freely expressing yourself!

All he did was MOVE the thread to where something so off-topic belongs...

You're still free to rant!

How have you or anybody been victimized by his action?

Tim

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.