Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
OBE Death dream (Read 1478 times)
Terethian
Ex Member

OBE Death dream
Feb 11th, 2008 at 2:02pm

Just last night!

In this dream I was a woman. No clue at all why I would be a woman... but I was. I had parachuted out of a plane and I was hurt very badly when I landed / crashed. Now, I found myself outside of my body which was lying there dying. These people were there calling 911 and not knowing what to do. For some reason my body was wearing a digital device which would accept 4 numbers. I knew this device might be able to save my life if the code could be entered, perhaps it was nano-technology or something, I don't know. One thing was certain, these people were not going to save me and I was dying. I fought and struggled and was actually able to make 2 of the 4 numbers I needed appear on the device. Then I felt the end coming. I screamed, NO! NOT LIKE THIS! NOT NOW! I could see my body flickering. I felt like my conviction made me stay for a few seconds longer and then it was all over. My body was dead.

The next thing I knew I was in a different place. A weird place with a ladder in the center going down into another round room and then the ladder kept going down. I was met by a midget (dwarf sized man) wearing a very Asian looking outfit. He spoke to me and then he started going down the ladder. He said that even in the afterlife there is good and evil. He said that I have been chosen to fight that evil. I started following him down and that is all that I can remember when I woke up.

One thing I am pretty sure of is that little man could have told me a lot more. I could kick myself for not taking more control and asking questions. Then again maybe I didn't have enough time anyways.

Overall I find myself reading what I wrote again and again. This dream has me fascinated - I love it.

(My guesses on this dream)

Me being a woman? -- Not sure. I am not feminine. Had a good time with my wife before going to sleep though in case this could be related?

Not sure why I would be flying. I loved flying originally when I was little and I dreamed of going into outer space. But recent events on a plane with major turbulence. (even the stewardess's were freaked out.) has made me vow not to fly again.

Anything technology related always makes sense with me as I am a geek. Furthermore the code required has meaning to me in my daily life.

Death related comes from my obsession with death lately.

The last part just sounds too much like the Matrix even though I haven't watched that movie in a long time.

Who doesn't want to think they are special? This dream points towards that natural desire.

So there you have it. Me picking apart a dream in a purely scientific way which has nothing to do with an afterlife. Hooray.

....I hate myself.
« Last Edit: Feb 11th, 2008 at 4:23pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: OBE Death dream
Reply #1 - Feb 11th, 2008 at 4:29pm

Don't hate you, T.  Smiley

I bet many of us here are already growing fond of you, the way you present your ideas and experiences. If you hate you, you are denying our good feelings to you and challenging our taste in fellow explorers!  Smiley
So you have a gift of seeing into other realms.  That shouldn't make you hate yourself either, actually. Perhaps you're just impatient with yourself for not interpreting the dream yet.

Try this interpretation and see how it feels--perhaps you have been given a view of your next life. You saw the end of your next incarnation already. It will prepare you for some afterlife work you can do after being battle-hardened.
Perhaps it is your feminine side (everyone has one, psychologically and spiritually speaking) that needs this toughening up, so after you/she faces death consciously, you'll be ready for this special assignment.

Does that make any 'sense' to you?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Terethian
Ex Member

Re: OBE Death dream
Reply #2 - Feb 11th, 2008 at 4:46pm

Well the way I look at it....it is possible that dreams could be interpreted in different ways and they may in fact have a deeper meaning etc. I just find it hard to look at it in those points of views since I also accept the fact that it could be just a dream. I think one of the main things I am looking for in this dream telling is to hear what other people think since I find myself struggling.

I could definitely see myself as a woman. Even though I am not very feminine I do feel I could do either sex if I was given the choice. I would have to say if it was a life it would have to be a future life because I had a distinct feeling of greater technology at work. I felt certain that my body lying on the ground had a great chance of living if only I could activate the device. I think some sort of disaster happened which caused me to have to leave a plane.. and given the technology I saw present I can at least guess I was in some sort of special ops of some sort. It's not like me to say "Not like this!" It also seems very cliche' in that type of situation to a point which I can actually laugh about it now.

Not sure at all what could have really been happening next except that like I said that little man knew what was going on more than I did. I think the only thing I can do to try to delve into this mystery further would be to attempt to seek this out in my dreams. I think if I had only one question to ask the best one would probably be:

1. How am I supposed to fight this evil?

Although the question that really itches to come out is:

2. Who the heck are YOU??????

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.