Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
another dream, events on this board (Read 2396 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
another dream, events on this board
Feb 6th, 2008 at 7:58am

Regarding topics on this board, I have been told by guidance which posts to open, which to scroll on by, as they are not for me. some posts I absorb too much energy off of them which is of the negative kind. this is bad for me spiritually speaking so I have been given a guide who draws me to the right place to read. in the same way, I don't watch the news either.

Also this happens when doing retrievals all you who are interested in doing them, you are taken to where your pattern "fits" with the subject.

so I had this guidance dream. although I usually dream of the board as a building structure, even a castle, one time I dreamed of it as a bar, a nightclub.
this time I was standing in a bar, empty of patrons except for two males, the one who owned the bar and his adult son.
I was placed in position of observer function, aware that I utilized my awareness body form, otherwise known as astral body or emotional body.

the son walked in the bar in excited manner to proclaim he had two jugs of liquor and he had gotten them free. The liquor had been placed in plastic milk jugs rather than glass.
He proceeded to give them to his father to serve to customers.
Is it real liquor? asked the father to the son, and we all set out to determine it's real quality as nothing is really free.
The father asked me do u think it's real? I decided to take the sniff test, as I don't drink. so I sniffed the first one, and it did smell fermented brew, yet certainty about it's quality I could not determine as it seemed home made. I then was asked to sniff test the 2nd bottle, which I did, and this one smelled much weaker in fermentation then the other and so I said I wouldn't serve this stuff to clientele. I wouldn't take a chance on something gained for free. Indeed, as I said, all the while all know there, I don't drink.
The father puts the bottles behind the bar and asked would I like a drink? perhaps a pepsi? I agree a pepsi is fine, although I swore off Pepsi long ago, I am just accepting it out of politeness and good manners, as I'm well aware this is not a place to get a health food beverage.
he hands me a half glass, I take a sip and lay it down. I go to leave, I look for the glass to have one more sip and he has removed the glass, knowing I didn't really want it and he proceeds to clean up and close the bar down for the night.
____

this dream is in reference to a poster here who emailed me two communications privately. he will know who he is, if he reads this. the dream is telling me not to drink the posts and I have stored them away already. I didn't delete them, I stored them just in case next year I want to read them. lol.  Be assured, my guides remind me of this, to tell this poster it's nothing personal, and not to be hurt by me this action of not reading you.
I still respect you. I still love you but I am not obligated to respond to anyone on any subject, as I said, I am under a different guidance system at this time who to respond to and who to not respond to.

people are gonna think I'm flat bazookas, but I suppose it's none of my business what others think. love to you all! happy shape shifting, whatever! alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Re: another dream, events on this board
Reply #1 - Feb 7th, 2008 at 3:38am

Interesting enough Alsyia!!!! Last night (rather early Thursday morning) I had a dream about a bar! ( I have never dreamed of a bar, I dont go there ever) !!! I simply stood in the corner and seemly felt like I "guarded" someone I dont even know. I was merely to stand there and watch so things dont get out of hand...so wierd... When I awoke, I said now THAT was a boring dream and laughed until now.....lol..

for this morning I read this here...WOW - far out!

Whatever the case may be - listen to and trust your instinct as you are doing quite well!  Wink
Hugs,
Nanner

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2008 at 3:48pm

thank u dearie. as u must know by now, there is something special between you and me going on. on another thread I posted about another bar, and you were working behind the bar, while I was dropping in as a patron.
in a way, we could see a forum as a restaurant or a bar, where food of thought is served up, or something that would make us drunk.
so go figure! in my other dream, it was established you and I were going to do a duet. I was thrilled to be getting back into music. have been gone for so long.
I think though, I started to relate singing as to self expression. and when we post here we are indeed "singing" from our souls to other souls.
to me, it is by far, not just surface chatter going on.

thanks again for all your hard work here, believe me, I can sense the energies here are all working overtime. love, alysia

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #3 - Feb 8th, 2008 at 2:24am

Hmm Alysia, I would suppose you`re right on the tigers tail on that one dear. This here is sort of like a bar resturant and some of the topic details...Hmmm let me put it in a funny way..."make me wanna get drunk!"..lol.. LMAO..that was a good one.. I know you wrote if different but I just couldnt let that stand alone, like that..lol..

On a serious note - theres a lot of positive energy here - absolutely. I find it will soon become even more so, theres some  here that firmly touch others at the core with love, that it can make a heart jump a beat at times and thats the essense  ingrediant for others too.

And yes I agree, we are on one wavelength in many ways Katonya my dear. Not only the musical wavelength but also the destinized sense of responsibility towards promotionary
"truths". Interesting. 

Gal you definately need to get back to your music as this has a way of expression which mono tone words alone, will never have.

Hugs to you sweetness and have a great day,
Nanner

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Feb 9th, 2008 at 3:57pm

right nanner. the voice can convey the soul much better than a word. hoping to do both in the future. and yourself?

thats funny, some things here make you want a good stiff drink eh? lol.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.