Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Does this ring a bell with anyone (Read 4397 times)
Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Does this ring a bell with anyone
Feb 5th, 2008 at 10:32am

Hi lovely folks,

I had asked to be remembered and to meet with my Guide. I wanted to know his/her name.
I must have dreamed for hours on end and ever since, I have this name branded into my recollection. Which I can`t recall in any other reference other than the dream.

His/her name is: Kalip (dont know if I have the spelling correct)
Maybe Kelip or so.

Its pronounced "K-lip" though.

Anyone know of any Guide or a place or anything....pronounced "K-lip"

Undecided
Nanner

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Does this ring a bell with anyone
Reply #1 - Feb 5th, 2008 at 6:16pm

I think it is a true name although it may sound strange to us depending on what country we live in and what language we're used to.

I belong to an Elias board and there is names there, given to the participants which are not familiar to me. Everyone who attains a reading is given a spiritual name, that is said to be used inbetween our lives, our true name. the given name by your parents is not your spiritual name.
therefore Kalip is your guides name, my opinion, for what its worth. It's pronounced Kay-lip?

names also have a vibration factor, a resonation factor as a sound resonates, and we are energy beings, contrary to popular opinion we are bodies only.

ok, you're dying to know my spiritual name, aren't you?  Smiley  Given to me by spirit language within my dreamstate, and not by Elias, except maybe indirectly by Elias, as I did think to ask him, but I did not fork over money as I'm cheap.

so I received this name of Katonya.

she wears combat boots and rides a horse. lol.

love you! forgive my impertinence and my new age attitude. alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #2 - Feb 5th, 2008 at 8:31pm

Wow thats interesting.. Katonya...huh..

Quote:
Katonya
is a russian name. I know a woman in russia named that.

Kay-lip or Kalip is my guide huh.  Wink I didnt see him/her, I merely went somewhere I can not recall but awoke withthat name tatoo`d to my memorybanks.

Hugs,
Nanner

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Feb 6th, 2008 at 8:28am

Nanner thats interesting that the name was dropped on you. same thing happened to me with Katonya, but first the name Laughing Rain was dropped on me.

both time I went into a dither over it. I thought laughing rain was my guide. I went out looking for laughing rain. found an Indian, chased him around saying I KNOW you're my guide, lol, while he tried to get away from the crazy woman. lol.
turns out laughing rain was to be my pen name for my book, so whatever, no harm done!

thanks for telling me Katonya is Russian name. I didn't know that. Heres the scoop. I am 50% Russian blood, but never met my Russian father except on the phone once. the name Katonya might just be a name that my real father would have picked for me, if he had been allowed to participate in my life.

this idea has much greater meaning to me than considering it to be a spiritual name. Since I never had a relationship with him, this information u just gave me makes that desire to meet him less important, less stressful.

so in truth, Kaylip may not be a guide. maybe it's your spiritual name. shucks, oh the sweet mystery of life!

let me know what happens next..I'm on the edge of my seat here literally. love, alysia

IP Logged

Desert

Reply #4 - Feb 7th, 2008 at 12:33am

Here's something from an English-Turkish-German dictionary

http://www.seslisozluk.com/?word=kal%fdp

Kalip:

1. mould. mold. form. pattern. bar. cake. cast. formwork. master. matrix. model. print. shape. stamp. stencil. tablet. template. templet. dies.
2. bar. cake. cast. model. mould. pattern. print. shape. stencil. template. templet. mold. last. block. bar. piece. appearance.
3. mould, mold, form, pattern, bar, cake, cast, formwork, master, matrix, model, print, shape, stamp, stencil, tablet, template, templet, dies. timber (tip). pat (ufak). "mould, mold; pattern, model; template; (ayakkaby) last; (?apka) block; (sabun, vb.) bar, cake, piece; appearance; shape".
4. mold, matrix.
5. form; hat block; shoe last.
6. template; pattern, model.
7. bar, cake, piece (of something).
8. imposing appearance.
9. shape. kalıp ynyn adamy olmamak not to be the man one seems to be. kalıp yny almak /yn/ to take a mold (of). kalıp yny basmak /a/ colloq.
10. to affirm (something) with conviction.
11. to support (something) enthusiastically. kalıp a çekmek /y/.
12. to give proper form or shape (to), shape, mold.
13. slang to have intercourse with, *crappity smack. kalıp yny çykarmak /yn/ to take a mold of. kalıp y de?i?tirmek/dinlendirmek slang to die, croak, kick the bucket, give up the ghost. kalıp a dökmek /y/ to cast, pour (something) into a mold. kalıp a geçirmek /y/ to block (a hat or fez); to put (a shoe) on a last. kalıp gibi serilmek (for a very tired person) to lie stretched out like a log. kalıp gibi uyumak to sleep like a log. kalıp gibi yatmak to lie still, lie without moving a muscle. kalıp tan kalyba girmek colloq.
14. to change one´s ideas whenever one finds it expedient.
15. to change jobs often.
16. (for the nature of a job) to be changing constantly. kalıp kesilmek to be petrified. kalıp kyyafet yerinde/ kalıp y kyyafeti yerinde imposing and well-dressed (man). kalıp a koymak /y/ to put (a shoe) on a last or tree. kalıp a vurmak /y/ to put (a hat or fez) on a block. ". die.
17. mo u ld. hat block. shoe fast. pattern. model. bar. piece of sth. imposing appearance. cake. cast. die. face mould. form. gage. impress. matrix. mold. patterned sample. shape. stamp. tablet. template.

By the way, I figured that there might be word censoring in this forum. Number 13's "crappity smack" is actually a four-letter word that rhymes with tuck.  Wink

Which leads me to wonder who on earth came up with 'crappity smack' as a substitute? Maybe next time I get mad at someone I'll tell them  'crappity smack you'! Cheesy

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Feb 7th, 2008 at 2:25am

lol. Desert. don't type b-i-t-c-h here you will get pregnant dog.

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #6 - Feb 7th, 2008 at 3:28am

Quote:
chased him around saying I KNOW you're my guide, lol, while he tried to get away from the crazy woman. lol. turns out laughing rain was to be my pen name for my book, so whatever, no harm done!

thanks for telling me Katonya is Russian name. I didn't know that. Heres the scoop. I am 50% Russian blood, but never met my Russian father except on the phone once. the name Katonya might just be a name that my real father would have picked for me, if he had been allowed to participate in my life.

Geez Alysia, there you go... chasing Indians down...lol.. that poor soul must have asked himself "what the heck, this woman chasing me for...shooo - schoo go away pester lady...go away..." LMAOGrin bet it wasn`t funny for him though..

Maybe sweetheart the name Katonya is your name / in the parallel exsisting dimension, Maybe in that one you are experencing the life "with your daddy" instead of "without" as in this one. Worth a thought.

Hugs,
Nanner

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #7 - Feb 7th, 2008 at 3:33am

Oh gee, this is just too funny...
First Blinks from another thread idea with: "My soul did it"...

and now your "crappity smack"... Oh my oh my - what have I gotten myself into here! LOL..

13. slang to have intercourse with, *crappity smack. I think I am getting old if crappity smack means the tuck word....lol..  SmileyLMAO  Cheesy...

IP Logged

Desert

Reply #8 - Feb 7th, 2008 at 3:57am

I'm trying to figure how to use it in a pick-up line.

"Wow, you look fabulous tonight. You wanna crappity smack?" God forbid she turns out to be a kinky proctologist.  Cheesy

Hmm, maybe I should take the high road on this and just consider it the name of a character that Charles Dickens decided on not using.

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #9 - Feb 7th, 2008 at 4:55am

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

I am cryin, I am laughing so hard! Don`t ever dare to make a pass at a girl like me like that I think during the crappity smack I would bust out laughing which would hurt your feelings, for you`d take it wrong!!!.... and I would really recommend not to even "think" about trying a line like that on some poor old girl whom is not involved in topics like we are. She will smack the crappity smack out of YOU, man! I promise you that!

Hugs,
Nanner

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.