Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Enjoying my dreams too much? (Read 2003 times)
lomein-the-dish

Enjoying my dreams too much?
Jan 24th, 2008 at 6:24pm

For as long as I can remember, when I wake up in the morning, I've been able to recall the majority of the dreams I've had the night before, though the dream amnesia would eventually take over as the day progressed. Most of my dreams have been very pleasant, and only a few have been what I'd consider nightmares. When I actually take the time to record these dreams, I have been able to recall them quite vividly after several years. My dreams are usually very long, with several Acts, like in a play.

Recently, I've been trying to meet my guides in my dreams, and I think one evening I did. I caught snippets of two names, but because I didn't write them down, I can only remember letters of their names. Several times since then, I've been trying to remember to ask again in my dreams; however, I get so caught up in what's happening in my dreams that I forget about my goal.

What can I do to force myself to remember to meet with my guides in my dreams again? Every time I place the intent before I fall asleep, I usually end up heavily involved in what my subconscious cooks up for me to tackle in my dreams that I forget.

Thoughts?

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Enjoying my dreams too much?
Reply #1 - Jan 27th, 2008 at 11:24pm

hey there, I think we all have trouble remembering..not a good thing to force yourself, as makes stress that way, but persistence is another thing, to be persistent. for a practical experiment try setting an intention to remember a dream for a solid 2 minutes concentration before going to sleep.
this will work, but then you have to keep doing it for each dream for awhile.
love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

lomein-the-dish

Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2008 at 5:17pm

So I tried something new. Before retiring for the night, I wrote down on a piece of paper the following sentence five times: I now remember and write down one dream about my spirit guides. Lo and behold, it worked!

Last night, around midnight, I dreamed that someone, a female who's body I couldn't see, was on my left side telling me what to write down. I was holding a notebook and I jotted down everything she told me. I finally caught a name: Cheryl. I am very sure about this name because I made a point of repeating the name over and over.

During a previous dream, I was told two names, but I soon forgot most of that dream except one of the names looked like Kelly or Kerry or had similar letters to those names.

The other name is still up in the air, but I think the other guide's name is Jut, or at least the female in my dream told me that the name will do for now.

I am so excited! I can't wait to go back to sleep and see what else I can find out.
« Last Edit: Feb 5th, 2008 at 1:25pm by lomein-the-dish »  

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Feb 5th, 2008 at 12:49am

congrats on the name getting Lomein Smiley dreams and obes are great spiritual teaching devices. I've heard guides are reluctant to give out names, but a friend of mine finally weasled a name out of his guide..Carlyle. it was the only way he could know he really had a guide. it kind of blew him away for awhile. like a mini belief system crash occurred.

well good, I will be expecting some more news girl!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.