Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Snake bite (Read 1727 times)
lea

NY
Snake bite
Jan 25th, 2008 at 3:22pm

In one of the dreams I had last night, I had been bitten by a Cobra snake.  I don't remember the actual bite, but I remember seeing it's head.  The snake bit the inside of my right forearm and the bite area blew up...its was red and swollen.  I had my brother take me to the hospital because I was afraid of the venom going through my body.  When I got to the hospital it was packed and I told them, they had to see me first as I was just bitten by a snake and I was afraid the venom would kill me.  I was brought in right away.  The Dr. looked at it, but did not treat me.  I remember thinking that that was strange because i had thought the venom of a snake like that would kill you pretty quick...but he looked at me and told me I didn't have to worry.

Any ideas what that means?

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: Snake bite
Reply #1 - Jan 25th, 2008 at 5:44pm

Maybe the doctor was a Christian Scientist......

just kidding (?), love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Snake bite
Reply #2 - Jan 27th, 2008 at 11:19pm

hi Lea, if I may attempt a little interpret... Smiley it suggests that you are going to "blow up something, like to make it a bigger problem than what it really is"

and I do this too sometimes...maybe too much worry about something. then the next day, you find out, wow, I did all that head trip for nothing, as it turns out, it didn't hurt me at all what I was thinking about. then the doctor in the dream, he acts as a guide, to tell you a message. so he may be a real guide, slipped into your dream to disengage your worry.

have you discovered something you are worried about concerning perhaps a biting remark somebody made to you?

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.