Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
HEK I MIGHT BE A LIZARD AND SO MIGHT YOU (Read 12905 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: HEK I MIGHT BE A LIZARD AND SO MIGHT YOU
Reply #30 - Jan 14th, 2008 at 8:55pm

[quote author=bwstaircase89 link=1199283556/15#18 date=1199643095]
Do you honestly think that David Icke is going around the world telling people this stuff for his own health? David's thoughts: "Ok, today I think I will go out into the world and make myself look like a fool for no reason. I am going to utterly shatter my reputation so I can make a little money off of some books. It doesn't matter that I can get arrested for fraud. This sounds like fun, self-humilation for no reason at all."

"Regarding the above, without getting into whether or not David Icke is a fake, there are all kinds of false gurus and such who come up with stuff they can be ridiculed for. For example, Ron Hubbard from Scientology. Why do they do it? Because they aren't worried about what the masses think. They're only worried about what the people who put them on a pedestal think.

Some people get off on controlling and manipulating other people. Such people don't need the entire World to manipulate, just a handfull.  Some people equate people thinking well of them as the same thing as receiving love. Especially if people think especially well of them. So they find a way to get people to put them on a pedestal. Some people do it for the money. Many do so for a combination of these factors.

Some scam artists purposely share information that is hard to believe, because the more their followers make excuses for their ridiculous claims, the more entrapped/brainwashed they become. There is an art, if you want to call it that, to brainwashing people.

Such scam artists will use a person's weaknesses to take advantage of them. For example, a leader of skinheads will look for angry youths to mislead.  People who are disgruntled about the World political and economic situation, could also be ideal candidates. Express some of the viewpoints they want to hear, and they might buy into what you're selling. Especially if you demonize the people they are opposed to."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.