Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
HEK I MIGHT BE A LIZARD AND SO MIGHT YOU (Read 12919 times)
vajra
Ex Member

Re: HEK I MIGHT BE A LIZARD AND SO MIGHT YOU
Reply #15 - Jan 4th, 2008 at 6:46pm

Ssssssssssss....... I could handle the idea that lizards are mixed up in the whole deal. But eating babies while not necessarily untrue sounds more like stooping to something calculated to deliver an emotional hit too.

More evidence needed for me at least, until then the jury is out...

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Jan 4th, 2008 at 9:45pm

Talent does what it can, Genius does what it must.

Edward Bulwer-Lytton
English dramatist, novelist, & politician (1803 - 1873)

------------

love, blink Smiley

Old Dood wrote on Jan 4th, 2008 at 6:16pm:
Quote:
Lizards.....hmmmn.

I have access to a video made at least 25 years ago which "shows" beyond doubt that I am a reptile. It's true! Smiley

I walked up to the cameraman (my boyfriend at the time) during a party and I guarantee that if you watched the clip you would see that I am a reptilian creature. I did something completely natural and unpremeditated, and I look exactly like a snake flicking my tongue in a particular way that looks extremely bizarre and surreal. It was scary and completely charming at the same time.

You really wouldn't believe it unless you saw it. My own eyes practically popped out of my head when I saw the video.

love, blink Smiley

Hmmm....you must have some real good 'talents' then? hehe! Wink

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #17 - Jan 4th, 2008 at 10:16pm

Cool Blink. I was pretty sure you would take that in good humor and not be offened.

I just could not help myself....Ask Mrs Dood she has had to put up with me for 25 years so far....hehe!

IP Logged

bwstaircase89

US
Reply #18 - Jan 6th, 2008 at 2:11pm

It's funny how people will jump to conclusions about things they have never even investigated. Oh, shapshifting reptilians that sounds like BS; why bother even looking at the evidence?

The elite are laughing at us because most people in the world have no idea about the New World Order. That is the way they like it.

Whether you believe there are interdimensional reptilians or not doesn't matter. What matters is that you realize whats going on in your world. It is vital that you know what your government is doing and planning. Globalists are slowing bringing the world into a one world government where they can rule with an iron fist ala Communist Russia. "But this sounds to crazy, it couldn't be true. I trust the government so I won't even look at the facts."

Do you honestly think that David Icke is going around the world telling people this stuff for his own health? David's thoughts: "Ok, today I think I will go out into the world and make myself look like a fool for no reason. I am going to utterly shatter my reputation so I can make a little money off of some books. It doesn't matter that I can get arrested for fraud. This sounds like fun, self-humilation for no reason at all."

It's time to wake up and realize what the powers that be are doing:

Phil Schneider's lecture that got him killed: http://youtube.com/watch?v=8b5Ea3dgK3c
Best site on the NWO: http://www.illuminati-news.com/
Deep Underground Military Bases: http://www.subversiveelement.com/DulceSchneider.html

Phil Schneider's lecture is the best place to start. This guy was a former geologist that worked for the goverment. He helped excavate many of the governments Deep Undergroud Military Bases. Hmmm, wonder what the government is using those for? Nothing good, I can tell you that!

Before you call Icke an idiot, look at the evidence. Then reach your own conclusions.

Pat

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #19 - Jan 6th, 2008 at 2:26pm

Thanks Pat...
I didn't have a couple of those links.
I have the Phil Schieder one.
That is a good video.  Older. Mid 1990s.  Gets out of sync with the audio but, it still sounds fine.
Very Eye-Opening bit of information.

This is why I ask people that are very good at OBEs and traveling in the 'Spirit World' to check out these things for the rest of us.

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Jan 6th, 2008 at 5:36pm

Quote:
Lizards.....hmmmn.

I have access to a video made at least 25 years ago which "shows" beyond doubt that I am a reptile. It's true! Smiley

I walked up to the cameraman (my boyfriend at the time) during a party and I guarantee that if you watched the clip you would see that I am a reptilian creature. I did something completely natural and unpremeditated, and I look exactly like a snake flicking my tongue in a particular way that looks extremely bizarre and surreal. It was scary and completely charming at the same time.

You really wouldn't believe it unless you saw it. My own eyes practically popped out of my head when I saw the video.

love, blink Smiley

Shocked Cry Cheesy

I hope you were only temporarily channeling a reptilian consciousness... Cool

Anyways, i was watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind last night, and for some reason i kept thinking of you in relation to Kate Winslet's character.  Except that perhaps you had (or have?) more shy periods or tendencies on average. 

Either way, i thought/felt it was a bit odd because i rarely think of you (or most people here) outside of when i'm reading this site.   

I hope none of this sounds negative, because i really liked Kate's character and energy in that movie.

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Jan 6th, 2008 at 5:48pm

bwstaircase89 wrote on Jan 6th, 2008 at 2:11pm:
It's funny how people will jump to conclusions about things they have never even investigated.

On the other hand, it could be said to be 'funny' how some people will jump to conclusive opinions that others haven't investigated such things because they happen to disagree with certain aspects of another's info (or perhaps in other cases, the consistent emphasis).   Ah well, such is the nature of this world, of certain aspects of humanity, and of our personalities. 

So, with this knowledge in hand, what does one do about it?   What can one practically do other than try to get themselves as spiritually intune as possible in this life, so that they can be better and more affecting and effective examples of what set's a person free?

Reptilians can't bother humanity, if most everyone is spiritually free, nor can corrupt and shadow gov.'s and groups arise in those conditions of collective freedom.   

This is what i'm concerned with, and yes, maybe it's important to occasionally talk about such seemingly "far out" stuff (so that we don't repress it), but should we really concentrate on it so much like Icke does?   And either way, the Reptilians or any negatively motivated E.T. group, or human group...well they are still our fellow siblings and aspects of self.   If we can learn to love them and maybe even especially them, then maybe, just maybe we can begin to transcend the collective and individual illusions of our reality(s)?

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #22 - Jan 6th, 2008 at 6:13pm

This just in: http://projectcamelot.org/norway.html

Not a good 'future' now is it....?

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Jan 6th, 2008 at 7:05pm

I don't label the future good or bad based on the outer material conditions.   To me, that's just another, more subtle though, form of materialism. 

The future is good if one and other's choose to align to Source's consciousness and the P.I.'s ways of being. 

I see these challenging outer material conditions as catalysts towards that eventual collective growth...so in my mind, that makes it all quite "good" in the long run.   I had a dream wherein i was telling others from direct knowledge, that the Christ wants these changes to happen, because they will help humanity in the long run, though being challenging in some respects in the shorter term. 

All in all, i'm quite optimistic about our future.  We're getting so much help right now...its just a matter of opening up to it.   For every one negatively intentioned E.T. group, there are tens or even hundreds more who are not, and a percentage of these who are quite positively and spiritually motivated, and who are actively trying to help us through these changes on many levels.

IP Logged

bwstaircase89

US
Reply #24 - Jan 6th, 2008 at 7:47pm

From what I have read, these visitors have no conscience. Showing them love sounds alright, but when they rip your head off it's another story.  Grin

We are dealing with reptilians, I don't think they care about us very much. They just want a race of slaves to do their work.

Nice link Dood, disturbing to say the least.

Pat

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Jan 6th, 2008 at 7:54pm

I loved that movie, Justin, although it could be a little disorienting...and Jim, one of my heroes.

Smiley love, blink

Quote:
Quote:
Lizards.....hmmmn.

love, blink Smiley

Shocked Cry Cheesy

I hope you were only temporarily channeling a reptilian consciousness... Cool

Anyways, i was watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind last night, and for some reason i kept thinking of you in relation to Kate Winslet's character.  Except that perhaps you had (or have?) more shy periods or tendencies on average.  

Either way, i thought/felt it was a bit odd because i rarely think of you (or most people here) outside of when i'm reading this site.  

I hope none of this sounds negative, because i really liked Kate's character and energy in that movie.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Jan 6th, 2008 at 11:37pm

Me too Blink, one of the few movies i liked enough to actually buy.   The huge majority of movies, i like to only see once or twice (once in the movies, then once again via rental).  I think Jim did an excellent job in there as well, it's interesting how both actors played such opposite roles to their own usual roles or actual personalities, but very well. 

Personally, i'd like to think that the movie deals with things deeper than just memory and personal relationships, there are some deep under current spiritual motifs in it, or at least i see.

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #27 - Jan 7th, 2008 at 2:27pm

bsc89,
I think your right about a new world order where there is one govt. Its probably the only way in which our planet will survive, with the way most of us are taking care of it. I don't understand the problem. Working collectively, world wide, to find cures for disease, pollution, global warming, hunger, etc. That would be great. Only when greed and desire to own it all or have more than others, does the necessity of separate countrys and govt come into play. I look forward to a one world, common democratic govt. The paranoia of not being the top dog is what I think is the problem. Thats when you get these Ike types tring to confuse people with ridiculous statements like the ones in print about the Queen and the Bushs and Tony Blair being Reptilians. Perhaps , just perhaps if there was going to be a problem, it might have happined already. Is this guys old nick name "chicken little"? ( The sky is falling! The sky is falling!) As for him worring about his reputation because he wrote a few books....Monroe did the same thing. As did others. If you believe strongly enough about something then you do what is necessary to get the word out. I have no problem with him writing his trash. To me it shows that there is a market to sell anything to someone. One mans trash can be anothers belief. If he had said God or Jesus, etc,  were reptilians, would you have believed that also?
Of course he might be right.... ohhhh how scarey.  Wink  

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #28 - Jan 7th, 2008 at 5:44pm

Read this page...
Look at the 'Future' part: http://www.afterlife101.com/research2.html

These are Spirit Guides 'talking'.  They do not say they know ALL either.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #29 - Jan 14th, 2008 at 5:18pm

Here is something I found on another forum I frequent.  Named: ThothWeb Forums ( http://www.thothweb.com/ )
It is a pretty good forum in my view.  There are some open minds there.  There are some real thoughtful people as well.
That is what makes a forum great anyways...The People!

Here is a link from a post about Reptilians: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_credo_mutwa03.htm
Quite interesting.  I have read similar bits of info about this elsewhere.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.