Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
HEK I MIGHT BE A LIZARD AND SO MIGHT YOU (Read 12914 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
HEK I MIGHT BE A LIZARD AND SO MIGHT YOU
Jan 2nd, 2008 at 10:19am

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool Cool Cool

Hello Dear forum,

At dinner, my daughters were telling me about this David Icke Guy. Well it appears all the world leaders are reptilian shift shapers. This includes Hillary and George Bush. , the royal family of England and so on adinfinitum. You guys having had access to internet so much longer than me more than likely know more about this idiot.

I did watch two video of his of a young woman supposedly shift shaping into a lizard. All I saw was a happy young girl baking a cake.

However the final infinite insult came when I looked at a video of my hero Larry King, were he briefly licks his lips, they stop the video this moment with the comment “clearly not human, but a lizard” WHAT  !!! My beloved Larry a “lizard” where is my gun? I just saw Larry with his two beautiful little boys on his show.

Why do people just sit back and let this mindless idiot insult people like the honorable Larry in this appalling way?

I really think the shape-shifting lizard is this David Ike

Please don’t think I take this moron seriously but if some said I was really a lizard I would get very angry, or would  I am logging Off Quickly and going to  find the first mirror to check.

ALAN

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: HEK I MIGHT BE A LIZARD AND SO MIGHT YOU
Reply #1 - Jan 2nd, 2008 at 2:33pm

I haven't read David Icke much, because too soon a bunch of doubts started to arise.

Was this because I was using my discrimination, or because a reptilian started to control my mind? Wink

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 1:16am

I'm not a fan of Icke and his info (only have read a little overall) and believe its way too fear, celebrity, and drama based, BUT at the same time i do believe there probably are Reptilian E.T.'s and in particular an unfriendly and not so positive race of same. 

Some might say, well maybe there are friendly and unfriendly Reptilians even within the same race, just like with humans. 

It's possible, but with the info that i've gotten more directly and pieced together from what i consider more credible sources, it seems that many, many, many other "races" are much more collectively minded that we humans are in this cycle. 

If so, this would kind of argue against the whole, well some Reptilian E.T.'s are friendly and spiritual and some aren't, human type phenomena/pattern.   There seems to be a much greater conformity/uniformity of vibratory patterns in relation to the Reptilians and to many other E.T. groups, as compared to humans.   

Some say there were other cycles, long forgotten in both the far past and in the future, wherein humans are much more collectively minded and telepathic as well.   Some say we, all races of Earth all once spoke a common, pure vibrationally based tongue, and its interesting some parallels which seem to relate to this.  In one of Bob Monroe's books, a guide he meets, he later says Ta Nah Sen too (a goodbye phrase from a 100, 000 years ago), and in the Cayce readings when talking about humanity during the last Golden age, mentions certain names like for example, a personality, a spiritual teacher in Ancient Egypt with the name Ra Tah (meaning Sun brought to Earth).   In any case, humanity was probably more consciously telepathic as well in some of those cycles, as well as speaking a universal, tonal based language (i believe based on math and frequency ratios/patterns, eg related to sacred geometry and the like).

Either way, there is no nothing to fear even if there are not so human friendly Reptilian E.T.'s.  My sense, which is confirmed by Rosiland McKnight's guides, is that we are protected right now and will be until we can hold our own more fully and collectively speaking.   But as they say as well, we eventually must meet what we have attracted via our own collective negativity.   Self meeting self in "others".   The true meaning of that oft misused term, karma.

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #3 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 5:24am

Hey Alan, some of these politicans can be compared to as snakes, but not lizards...lol.. If shape shifting from lizard to humanoid is true, then I believe they would be the ones whom are loving and caring and not decieving and mean. Lizards are just beautiful in their hertitage and enviromental care for things. Nanner loves lizards! 1 inch - 5 inch, 15 inch or 5 feet tall, they are just beautiful!

Smiley
Nanner

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #4 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 8:23am

Alan McDougall wrote on Jan 2nd, 2008 at 10:19am:
Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool Cool Cool

Hello Dear forum,

At dinner, my daughters were telling me about this David Icke Guy. Well it appears all the world leaders are reptilian shift shapers. This includes Hillary and George Bush. , the royal family of England and so on adinfinitum. You guys having had access to internet so much longer than me more than likely know more about this idiot.

I did watch two video of his of a young woman supposedly shift shaping into a lizard. All I saw was a happy young girl baking a cake.

However the final infinite insult came when I looked at a video of my hero Larry King, were he briefly licks his lips, they stop the video this moment with the comment “clearly not human, but a lizard” WHAT  !!! My beloved Larry a “lizard” where is my gun? I just saw Larry with his two beautiful little boys on his show.

Why do people just sit back and let this mindless idiot insult people like the honorable Larry in this appalling way?

I really think the shape-shifting lizard is this David Ike

Please don’t think I take this moron seriously but if some said I was really a lizard I would get very angry, or would  I am logging Off Quickly and going to  find the first mirror to check.

ALAN

Alan...how do YOU know what he says is not the truth?
Why? Because it sounds too 'Out There'?

I have found that there are at least 58 alien races outside of Earth and Reptilians are one of those races.
They are a very old race and came from another Galaxy.
They are a race of beings that the Aliens of Light are doing battle with.
I have read that certain 'Greys' are the Reptilian's clones/slaves. Other words they developed the Greys.

I would not be so quick in my judgment and name calling of someone just because YOU do not believe it.
I do know that the Clintons are higher ranking CFR members and I do not trust that organization one bit.

Here is just one Link to Reptilians: http://www.crystalinks.com/reptilians.html
Here is another: http://www.reptoids.com/

EDIT: Also on the Sumerian Clay Tablets they reference a Reptilian Race or 'Gods' of that time period.
It is worth looking into in my thinking.

EDIT TOO: A site to Sumerian Artifacts and Culture...
Link: http://www.xfacts.com/ancient/
Quite interesting...

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 11:09am

I've read some of David Icke's books, and while I struggle with the more as you say sensationalist and 'out there' as aspects of what he has to say the broader cosmology he sets out seems pretty well figured out.

The other perspective as Nanner is getting to is that the sort of behaviour ego drives us towards is precisely what we archetypically might imagine 'reptilian' to be. As she says it's especially obvious when you get to people in positions of power who seem often to suppress their heart to get ahead.

Maybe we're giving 'reptilian' a bad press, maybe it's us it refers to. Either way I wonder if Icke might not somehow be tapping some form of guidance where perhaps 'reptilian' is only an archetype, or a symbol for egotistical behaviours; but out of some misreading is mistakenly interpreting it literally?

It'd be quite some development if he proved literally to be correct. What's interesting is that whatever it is that encouraged him to head off down that road he seems to be prepared to take plenty of heat and ridicule for it. He was quite successful in a previous life.

I suppose in the end given that it's mind and consciousness rather than physical form that matters it grinds down to the same thing, with the added spice that there's the outside potential for some sort of alien involvement as well....

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #6 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 1:15pm

I know a two girls here that believe in this guy so strong that they would probably eat children just for him. This person is no differant that any other cult leader with strong charisma. He may well have had a successful life before but you can bet hes making piles of dough off the fear he peddling now. Yes, yes ,yes their all out to get him.... You know the unfortunate thing is that there are so many willing to be led around by the nose by these kind of people. Give them money and support. When will people realize the differance between reality and a poor work of sci-fi.
Joe

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 1:38pm

Quote:
I've read some of David Icke's books, and while I struggle with the more as you say sensationalist and 'out there' as aspects of what he has to say the broader cosmology he sets out seems pretty well figured out.

The other perspective as Nanner is getting to is that the sort of behaviour ego drives us towards is precisely what we archetypically might imagine 'reptilian' to be. As she says it's especially obvious when you get to people in positions of power who seem often to suppress their heart to get ahead.

Maybe we're giving 'reptilian' a bad press, maybe it's us it refers to. Either way I wonder if Icke might not somehow be tapping some form of guidance where perhaps 'reptilian' is only an archetype, or a symbol for egotistical behaviours; but out of some misreading is mistakenly interpreting it literally?

It'd be quite some development if he proved literally to be correct. What's interesting is that whatever it is that encouraged him to head off down that road he seems to be prepared to take plenty of heat and ridicule for it. He was quite successful in a previous life.

I suppose in the end given that it's mind and consciousness rather than physical form that matters it grinds down to the same thing, with the added spice that there's the outside potential for some sort of alien involvement as well....

Good points Vajra, and i have thought of the above too.  It's possible that a developed sensitive, who is tapped into the archetypal realms may perceive some folks, who with such a lack of love, as reptilian in nature and super-impose that image onto those certain individuals.  Dunno, because i've never seen a person as "reptilian".

In any case, it doesn't really matter if it is literal E.T.'s and influences or more Archetypal in nature, the effect is the same, and stuckness is still stuckness.   I do lean to the more literal explanation of E.T.'s because of certain info that i've become aware of.

Unlike Icke though, i don't believe that certain people in power are literally Reptilians in disguise, because they are shape shifters or what not.  Some humans may be in league with or more so unconsciously influenced by same, and it's possible that they may have been Reptilian before themselves before coming to incarnate on Earth, but literal shape shifters i doubt.

To "shape shift", one has to have a rather fluid and fast vibrating and high frequency vibrational pattern.    Such negative consciousnesses, would be far too material, dense, and slow vibrating in nature, to be able to do that though they may be able to manipulate the M band field more than the average human.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #8 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 3:26pm

I have to agree with AhSo when he said that "they may have been Reptilan before". I have been, and may well be, in a body of different kinds  here and on other planets or on other vibrational levels. Ike would perhaps have been closer to reality if he had said they may have been influenced by a reptilian race. Now the whole eating babies thing.... perhaps influenced children would be better(to say than eating). It is my understanding that Ike is moving back from his earlier reptilian statements and moved more into a more mainstream, hate of the Masons. Its all still preaching hate though. At least he hasen't talked anyone into drinking Kool Aid or Helter Skelter. (yet?)
Joe
Of course if you believe that all those people are Reptilian then you must also know that the moon is made of green cheese.(blue?) Or perhaps when you got a smack as a kid that it hurt your mom or your dad more that it hurt you. OK... There is lots of things that you could believe in, but some things are ment for the weak in the mind and for followers. My opinion only, course I could be speaking with a forked tongue...
« Last Edit: Jan 3rd, 2008 at 7:25pm by hawkeye »  

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jan 4th, 2008 at 12:49pm

I didn't get to the baby eating part Hawkeye, but for sure that starts to sound like hype..

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #10 - Jan 4th, 2008 at 2:18pm

apparently Mr Ike's book tells of how the Royal Family's and the Bushs, the Masons, just to name a few, kill and eat babies.(rituals) All a part of the lizard thing. I would say that the best way to fully get the whole picture would be to go to his web site or to read his first book. But I then looked at that and the last thing I would want to do is sell any of his cr-p. Not that all he says is wrong. There are breeding programs when it comes the the royal families. They call them selfs blue bloods. But that dosen't make them lizards.
Joe

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #11 - Jan 4th, 2008 at 3:39pm

Most here don't even seem to know a thing about the person which they fear and then ridicule. Light and love? More like a facet of light polarity to be observed in all it's supposed glory. Icke seems to handle ridicule very well, which is more than can be said about a lof of spirits I've encountered, myself included. Well, doesn't matter if he can read it, does it? As long as the group consenus is that he's nuts?

Want to see reptilians first hand? Take stroll out of the body and visit Delta Orionis/Mintaka of the belt of the constellation Orion. Now, that's something to write home about.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jan 4th, 2008 at 4:39pm

Hi Volu, i don't think he's nuts, just slightly skewed in his perceptions and perhaps trying to make a buck and/or get notoriety.   For every person that thinks he's luny, there are others which support him, buy his books, go to his signings, etc.

I believe there are negative Reptilian E.T.'s, and i believe they do try to influence humanity in a not so positive way, etc.   I also believe there is a human group similar to the Cabal, etc.  But some things that Icke says, i would say are a little exaggerated, and more so its the emphasis on his writings and message which bothers me, because it is very fear based.    Or rather more so, focusing on the problems too much, and not enough on the solution. 

Instead of all this writing about negative beings, conspiracy's, etc. why doesn't he go out and teach meditation, teach love by example, start charities, etc. like what real spiritual teachers do?   

It's the solutions which matter more than the problems.  What we focus on, affects us.   If we focus more actively and consistently on love, positivity and service to others with an awareness of the issues and problems, the more we help to change things.   The more we focus actively and consistently on the problems, the issues, what's wrong, etc. the less we help things energetically.  We can actually strengthen those negative energies by too much imbalanced focus on negativity.   

So, like one wise dude once said, "be ye wise as serpents, but as gentle as doves".

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Jan 4th, 2008 at 5:54pm

Lizards.....hmmmn.

I have access to a video made at least 25 years ago which "shows" beyond doubt that I am a reptile. It's true! Smiley

I walked up to the cameraman (my boyfriend at the time) during a party and I guarantee that if you watched the clip you would see that I am a reptilian creature. I did something completely natural and unpremeditated, and I look exactly like a snake flicking my tongue in a particular way that looks extremely bizarre and surreal. It was scary and completely charming at the same time.

You really wouldn't believe it unless you saw it. My own eyes practically popped out of my head when I saw the video.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #14 - Jan 4th, 2008 at 6:16pm

Quote:
Lizards.....hmmmn.

I have access to a video made at least 25 years ago which "shows" beyond doubt that I am a reptile. It's true! Smiley

I walked up to the cameraman (my boyfriend at the time) during a party and I guarantee that if you watched the clip you would see that I am a reptilian creature. I did something completely natural and unpremeditated, and I look exactly like a snake flicking my tongue in a particular way that looks extremely bizarre and surreal. It was scary and completely charming at the same time.

You really wouldn't believe it unless you saw it. My own eyes practically popped out of my head when I saw the video.

love, blink Smiley

Hmmm....you must have some real good 'talents' then? hehe! Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.