Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Have anyone been touch by spirit (Read 6578 times)
Old Dood

Lansing
Re: Have anyone been touch by spirit
Reply #15 - Jan 9th, 2008 at 8:00am

LaffingRain wrote on Jan 9th, 2008 at 12:00am:
george I just today remembered another example of being touched by a guide is what I call it now. I was 18 maybe. depressed, I slept all day and all night. I did this escapism thing due to my husband I could not stand. I'd gotten myself in a jam and didn't know how to get out. so one day morning came and I went back to sleep as usual and this hand poked me hard! haha! it was a physical hand it felt like and I jumped up to look around.

the guides hand convinced me sleeping was not getting me out of my problems, so I never fell into that habit again!  Smiley

Oh Wow...that does remind me as well.
I can't remember fully but, months ago I was sleeping at night.
Not too late. I go to bed early compared to most people. Around 8pm.
It must have been around 10pm and something poked me in the ribs.
I can't stand that.  I am very ticklish there and it jared me awake and awake now!

It was weird. I go up and walked around.  Then went back to sleep.  I don't know why that happened unless it was just to let me know someone was 'there'.

I have yet to consciencely meet any guides at this point.  That I remember anyways...

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Jan 9th, 2008 at 10:39pm

hmm, it seems some non physical being did want to get your attention Dood, I wonder why? sometimes they want to communicate that they are alive and hanging around, or it could be a ghost that moved on.
with the poking in the ribs I received, I remember forcing myself to sleep and I could hear what I thought was my own conscious, telling me this was wrong. I trained myself not to hear these thoughts. so that day, when I got poked awake was an especially insistent voice to get up. a couple of times. but I was getting so good at ignoring the mind, and that is why I got physically poked  Undecided

actually, I already knew about spirits at the time and though I was surprised, I had to chuckle later that I really was aided in this regard, bit of a shock nonetheless to be touched.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Lia

Romania
Reply #17 - Jan 10th, 2008 at 3:06am

Hello to everybody Smiley,

I am new to this forum. English is not may native language so please excuse the eventual mistakes.
I haven't been touched in the way you've been by a spirit but in an other way. I have a spirit in the house, don't know who he is yet but sure will try to find out in the future. He comes more often when I am meditating and it's like a cold breath on my face and sometimes I feel it like he's caressing my face, the breath is moving.
During meditation I've had twitches or jerks of parts of my body. Like Robert Monroe explains it's energy rebalancing.

IP Logged

Justin aka asltaomr
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jan 10th, 2008 at 3:27am

Welcome, hello back, and nice to meet you Lia.   Thank you for sharing your experiences here, the more of us that share our experiences and thoughts on these matters, the more "common place" and normal will such stuff become to a greater range of people.

IP Logged

Lia

Romania
Reply #19 - Jan 10th, 2008 at 4:21am

Thanks Justin for the nice welcome.
I totally agree with you about sharing experiences. Forums are a great place where one can share experinces and learn from others at least that's what I feel. This forum and also Bruce's site is very intersting and full of many things to be learned and clarified. Wink.
Sometimes books or articles that ones read might be not very explanatory but talking with others can clarify aspects that are foggy.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - Jan 11th, 2008 at 2:38am

welcome Lia. good to hear you have a helper with you.  Smiley (my opinion) I think Justin has a good point.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Lia

Romania
Reply #21 - Jan 12th, 2008 at 6:44am

Hi  LaffingRain. I've thought sometimes that might be a spirit guide but might be also someone else.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.