Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Have anyone been touch by spirit (Read 6565 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Have anyone been touch by spirit
Jan 1st, 2008 at 2:33pm

I was just woundering if anybody have been touched by a spirit,like feeling a hand on your shoulder?I know I have when after i forgave my old formem for being so mean to me.It realy feels as if a hand is on your shoulder,and the feeling you get when something not seen has touched you.he was stand right in front of me,and his face was the only part of his body that i saw.he was smiling and even showed his teeth.the touch I felt was like a normal person placing his hand on my body.George.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Have anyone been touch by spirit
Reply #1 - Jan 1st, 2008 at 2:55pm

hi George, this does happen sometimes. my mother had her toes pulled.
your foreman came to ask you to forgive him, right?

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

george stone

Reply #2 - Jan 1st, 2008 at 3:54pm

No,I think he came to thank me for forgiving him.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Jan 1st, 2008 at 4:10pm

Smiley oh cool! forgiveness is what is needed. nice experience George. I know its true.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #4 - Jan 2nd, 2008 at 5:23am

Embarrassed

Hi,

A spirit has never touched me. but members of my family have been by my daughter’s resident ghost. This spirit inhabits one room in her home and I have heard it play a guitar while it was enclosed in its case (the guitar not the spirit) this spirit appears lost and I heard it clearly say “nobody wants me” all my body hairs stood up and I fled .I have never slept in that room again when visiting my daughter.

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #5 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 5:46am

George, I dont know if you`ve read one of the first topics, which I had shared with the board back in Aug. but I would consider that I`ve been touched by spirit.
http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1188458813
The gal made me mad, oooooh sooooo mad at first. OMG was I cookin instead.

Yes I believe the more frequencies you allow by being conscious,  the more creative the spirits can be in contacting you. Maybe thats why we are born using only 1/4 th of our "brain".. For if we were actually allowed to use more than that as being humanoid we`d be spirit in itself maybe.
Hugs,
Nanner

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 1:20pm

There have been a number of occasions where I've felt spirit hands I couldn't see touch me.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #7 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 3:11pm

I take it that this question references us in our 3D selves?

I cannot 'recall' that ever happening but, I do recall hearing my name spoken outloud.
Just for a second and of course not again right afterward.

I am pretty darn sure I have been 'touched' a lot while dreaming.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 3:32pm

Here is an early touching experience.

Several times while laying in bed awake, I felt a hand or pair of hands touch me briefly. They'd stop doing so when I'd react in a defensive way. One night I felt a finger tap the nail on my big toe a couple of times. It occurred to me that a spirit needed to do some energetic work on me. One night while laying on my side I felt a hand touch me on my back. I asked, "is this a spirit helper?" I saw a bright white star of light flash while my eyes were open, and received the mental answer "yes."  As the unseen hands worked on my energetic body a bit, I asked: "So everything is okay?" I saw another bright white star of light flash, and received the answer: "yes."

Certainly I had some concern, but the white light I saw, and have seen numerous other times, has a very special holy look to it, as if it comes from a higher realm. I always get a positive feeling when I see it. I don't believe that the feeling of the light could be reproduced physically. Plus, since this event occurred, my life has progressed in a very positive direction.

I don't believe we should be foolish when making contact with spirits. But we have to have enough faith in spirits who represent the light, so we can make contact with them according to need. Of course, each of us has different needs.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 5:25pm

I now remember being touched by spirit several times. this was 2004 I believe. i did write it down in my dream log. I believe I received a healing touch. I had a small patch of skin on my arm that was crusty and would never get smooth for years.
I don't go to doctors because I'm for alternative healings most the time, I like to use my own mind's ability to heal when possible.

so this little thing really didn't bother me. I was in the hynogogic state and felt a finger, it felt solid twirling around on my arm defect, rubbling it gently.
I came full awake to feel it and when I awoke it disappeared. I looked at the defect and it was smoother, and its barely there now, and no longer scales.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #10 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 5:52pm

Greetings,

I've had similiar experiences to Recoverer's and Alysia's, where I didn't know the entity but they said the touching was for good. Then I'd ask if it was for healing, and it seemed to be important that some were for 'adjustments' of attitudes and some were for healing. They didn't consider the adjustments to be the same as healings for some reason--? I sort of thought they might as well have healed the problem completely as it probably caused the attitude--?

Bets
« Last Edit: Jan 4th, 2008 at 11:11am by betson »  

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #11 - Jan 4th, 2008 at 6:37am

I guess this gives us all pretty much a good view that alot of people all over the entire world are "touched" in different ways. Here again I`d like to point out a very interesting fact:

We are all from different denominations, some even from different cultural backgrounds, some of us may be black, white, hispanic, arabian, asian or what not - however 1 thing we have in commen:

We have been touched!

And that happened because we opened the "frequency" so that could even take place to begin with, we dared to open the consciousness levels reciever called the soul and another thing is:

Notice: The afterlife contact was in no way shape nor form predijduce at all and that makes me feel really good about our souls in the afterlife!

Hugs,
Nanner

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jan 6th, 2008 at 5:08pm

I don't know if i was touched per se, but i've had either Spirit, or some nonphysical aspect of myself/immediate Greater self, produce physical sensations in my body. 

Most memorable is when i was at TMI, deep during meditation i got a brief but rather sharp pain in my foot. 

Never had that happen before in meditation and had no clue what it meant, until later on in the day, i was a bit stupid and decided to walk barefoot on the path to lake Miranon, and stepped on some recently mowed thorny type plants (heehee on a side note, Becky and i by going nekked, got a couple other folks to go swimming nekked too.). 

I didn't really notice anything wrong with or in my foot (though i knew i had stepped on some thorns), until after i got back and it started to pain me fairly moderately in one part of my foot.   It was the same exact area wherein i had felt the pain before in meditation and there was a thorn piece embedded pretty well in there in that same area.

I don't think it was a coincidence, and it was just another way for guidance to show and verify for me, that they know everything that goes on with me, can manipulate my physical reality, and see future probability factors and paths pretty well.   

On another side note, also while deep in meditation at TMI, i got streaming dream like visuals (pretty vivid) of tanks rolling out in the desert, and got impressions that they were Israeli tanks and that this was definitely not a good sign.   This all came totally out of the blue.    My sense is that Israel is going to try to ignite some stuff, and it's going to lead to quite a bit of conflict.   Hopefully not, but something to be aware of. 

I have a lot of respect for the Jewish people, belief systems, and their unusual history, but feel that a percentage of Jews and especially Israel and the Israeli gov. more in particular, have gone far astray of God's ways. 

They were warned by their own prophets not to do this and that if they did, they would be broken up.   A people is only God's people, when they are living God's ways.  I feel that before mentioned time is coming, and i feel very sad for the whole thing.

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #13 - Jan 6th, 2008 at 5:58pm

Yea I beleive that,because some years ago,my wife and I were having a snack,when I noticed blood on my fingger,and it was driping onto the table.I washed it off,but not find a cut anywhere on my finger.Then the next day I was cuting my heage and the saw slipped and cut the same finger where there was blood the night before.It most be a warning to watch out for being cut.George

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Jan 9th, 2008 at 12:00am

george I just today remembered another example of being touched by a guide is what I call it now. I was 18 maybe. depressed, I slept all day and all night. I did this escapism thing due to my husband I could not stand. I'd gotten myself in a jam and didn't know how to get out. so one day morning came and I went back to sleep as usual and this hand poked me hard! haha! it was a physical hand it felt like and I jumped up to look around.

the guides hand convinced me sleeping was not getting me out of my problems, so I never fell into that habit again!  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.