Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Heaven (Read 5041 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Heaven
Dec 31st, 2007 at 7:50pm

It seems everyone wants to go to heaven,but nobody wants to die.What a perdiciment to be in.You know of all my experiences of seeing people who have died,I am still concerned about the unknown part of dieing.Its the uncertirity of what goes on behind closed doors.Its like you dont know what is in there untill that door is oppend.wow its cold in here

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: Heaven
Reply #1 - Dec 31st, 2007 at 7:57pm

Well, for goodness sakes, George, don't leave that door hanging open like that....we'll both catch our deaths in here.

love, blink:)

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Dec 31st, 2007 at 9:29pm

I dunno George i see death as the final adventure, but only of this particular life. have you ever thought about when and how you might go through that door?

instead of dying and going to heaven, why don't we just bring heaven here?  Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - Jan 1st, 2008 at 2:01am

Hi George,

Yes dying is not nice, a great writer said on his death bed,” dying is a miserable affair and he would advise anyone to have nothing to do with it". A comedian said he really liked the idea of going to heaven, but did not like having to die to get there.

While we are here let us savor each moment of heaven we can experience in this dimension of reality.
Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

lea

NY
Reply #4 - Jan 1st, 2008 at 1:36pm

This kind of reminds of me of Socrates - we die and the souls lives or we die and there is nothingness so what is there to fear?

In the Dialogues of Plato - "Phaedo", Socrates says "For I deem that the true disciple of philosophy is to be misunderstood by other men; they do not perceive that he is ever pursuing death and dying; and if this is true, why, having had the desire of death his life long, should he repine at the arrival of that which he has been pursuing and desiring?"

When I had a strong desire to understand what happens after-death, I had many dreams from my loved one's on the other side who explained it to me in many ways...beside my own NDE, they also tried showing me what it felt like to die.  One way in which death was explained to me was in the way of the birth of a newborn.  The child comes into this world alone and is not sure what is waiting on the otherside of the comfort of the womb, but when it is born, it is born in to loving and waiting arms and to those who have been joyfully waiting it's arrival.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #5 - Jan 1st, 2008 at 1:42pm

Lea Dear,

We continue to exist in a much better manner when we die. I know this as I have died and come back to share the exciting story. Of course, there are countless others like me that have also hah profound near death experiences

Love.

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

lea

NY
Reply #6 - Jan 1st, 2008 at 1:57pm

Hi Alan,

I agree with you and I know that at as well, as I've had my own experience with death.  I know there is much more on the otherside of the veil and death is not something I fear.  I sometimes just want to know everything, and unfortunately I don't think one can know everything...lol

Death is something that there is one thing that we can be assured will happen and unfortunately many people have fears of what will happen once we no longer exist in this world.  I just think that the philosophy of Socrates explains it very well....we can not get out of the death of our physical body here, so our soul is finally detached from our body and lives on or there is nothingness.  Some how I believe that you can experience either depending on what you believe.  Kind of like the movie "What dreams may come"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Jan 1st, 2008 at 4:28pm

I liked that movie too Lea. my feeling and belief is that the obe, is a practice run for death. but the surroundings I believe of the obe and the actual permanent leaving of the body, there would be more clarity between the two worlds, but I sense the veil is getting thinner each day. maybe if u want, sometimes tell us what was shown to you in more detail?

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #8 - Jan 1st, 2008 at 9:50pm

So the problem for the living seems to be to avoid death. And then the problem for the dead seems to be to avoid rebirth.

There's gotta be a more efficint way to do this!  Wink
d

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #9 - Jan 1st, 2008 at 11:35pm

Dave,

The answer is “not to be reborn” but to “move on” into higher realities when you die. I am not coming back to the misery on earth as a baby again and have to go to school be parented relearn everything all over again. I am a complete adult and as for me, this is my last adventure on planet earth. I know I will move on when I die.

To the others that are determined that they have to be reborn again, well I am sure god will give them their wish.

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #10 - Jan 2nd, 2008 at 12:43am

Alan McDougall wrote on Jan 1st, 2008 at 11:35pm:
Dave,

The answer is “not to be reborn” but to “move on” into higher realities when you die. I am not coming back to the misery on earth as a baby again and have to go to school be parented relearn everything all over again. I am a complete adult and as for me, this is my last adventure on planet earth. I know I will move on when I die.

To the others that are determined that they have to be reborn again, well I am sure god will give them their wish.

Alan

As much as I would like to say that too, (not coming back again) I can't say that....now.
I have no clue to what overall plan I set up for myself before hand.

That is how I look at it anyways...

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #11 - Jan 2nd, 2008 at 2:22pm

Sleep is the sister of death.We die every night when we sleep,we go into the spirit world and it seem very real.we talk to people who have past on as if we were on earth.So we are leading 2 lives here in our waking live,and our spiritual life when we sleep.so in my opinion we are living both lives every day and night.does that make sense  George

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - Jan 2nd, 2008 at 10:23pm

Lea said: I had many dreams from my loved one's on the other side who explained it to me in many ways...beside my own NDE, they also tried showing me what it felt like to die.
____

I was wondering if you could share more what was explained to you, any details? but if theres a lot, I understand it takes time. Just comparing notes with others here about the other side. thanks Lea.

George, you rather put that eloquently, about sleep..it is my belief we do navigate in the astral at night and soon we start to remember more of our interactions with both physical and nonphysical entities.
I only bring back tantilzing tidbits at this point, but not complaining. thanks George for your comments.

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #13 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 5:57am

So lets see... Undecided - if dieing is the door to living, and living the door to dieing - Is it crazy to ask if there are anymore doors in this house we live in?  Wink

From what I have understood sofar, is that dieing is like falling asleep. And that, we do every night, so consindering this, lets see hmmmm I have died at least a total of 13597  times. However I was hinse reborn into the same poop every morning....lol...

There supposedly comes a time inwhich we have the "choice" to go or to stay a little while longer, but some time down the road we no longer choose to come back through this door here, because we finially found another door which seems to me as being a better door, or else we would nt be so stupid to come back into this one?

Oh oh Nanners going deep now.. Cheesy
Nanner

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #14 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 11:13am

Hi Nanner !

You said, maybe rhetorically " Is it crazy to ask if there are anymore doors in this house we live in?"

Maybe at least big windows we can slide open and slip out of when we go OB or out to do retrievals. That way we at least find the path and get some glimpses!  Smiley

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.