Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Mars asteroid (Read 2213 times)
hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Mars asteroid
Dec 31st, 2007 at 4:55pm

How interesting to have this happin at this time. So close to that 2012 year mark and all. Wonder if it misses Mars if there is a chance that it will be coming closer to earth? Will we be able to see it like a comet? They only just found this thing a few short months ago (or so we are told). I also wonder if they in fact found it a while back but until recently only figured out the trajectory. It kind of seams like their still not quite sure if or when its going to hit Mars. One thing you can be sure of is that if it was to miss Mars and hit Earth or the moon, we would no longer have any questions about afterlife knowledge, thats for sure. It always amazes me just how insignificant this little blue marble is in the big picture, and how important it is to get our job done while we are here. "Time" on earth could really be in short supply. With that in mind.. I want you all to know how fortunate I feel to have found this site and to have experienced the love. There are many conflicting views between all of us, but the willingness to open the heart and listen and except others views and lifestyles has showen me the love of the people and of the site and its content. Thank you Bruce for making it happin! Thank you forum members for your efforts, views, and love! Thank you God for this opportunity of curiosity!
Happy New Year!!   My love to "All" of you!
Joe

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: Mars asteroid
Reply #1 - Dec 31st, 2007 at 7:54pm

It does seem, at times, that we could be remarkably unimportant, doesn't it? But we're still here.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #2 - Jan 1st, 2008 at 2:09am

Hi Joe,

Our beautiful blue water planet is one of the supreme examples of the creation. It is significant and enormously important in the grand order of things, where the minute and large merge into one marvelous creative existence in the mind of god.

Regards

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 1st, 2008 at 5:19pm

What's this about Hawkeye? I've seen nothing reported....

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Reply #4 - Jan 1st, 2008 at 9:44pm

I first read that there was a one in 75 change of this thing hitting Mars. Evidently it's about 50 yards or so in diameter and would make a decent size hole.

Last thing I heard was that the odds were now at one in 30, and then someone else said that it had been confirmed to intersect Mars' orbit.  The asteroid and Mars have roughly an 8 hour window for contact.

I hope that we can get our various cameras into a better position for seeing this impact than for Jupiter and SL-9.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 2nd, 2008 at 6:16am

Ta Dave. The odds on these things often change quite a bit as they get better readings - quite often to reduce the likelihood of an impact...

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #6 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 5:36am

Joe, thank you for saying that which you did. I too am greatful for this forum, theres a lot of love in it, it seems to be the foundation on which it was built on, for anyone whom dares to step into its boundries certainly gets PUL.  Wink

So should this astoroid hit the earth, I feel some of us will survive, some of us will cross over and some of us will transend ont another planet. If we meet again remind me of who I was.

Thank you for the love Joe, and all the rest of this crazy bunch of lovers. All of you make my heart jump a beat every time - you love boogers!  Wink
Nanner

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.