Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Might a "cut and edit job" be a possibility? (Read 2521 times)
B-dawg

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Missoula, Montana
Might a "cut and edit job" be a possibility?
Dec 28th, 2007 at 4:41am

I heard it said, that we don't have "past lives" or "future lives"...
that in other words, I, FUBAR, am merely one manifestation
of an entity living a number of lives in the "past" and "future"
all at the same time. SO...
Assuming that the "real me" were to be this entity, could I at
some point kill/destroy all the personalities that were losers,
wimps, or misfits? (Maybe this is what "casting into outer
darkness" means. I can OBLITERATE all the "me's" that I
don't like at some future date, maybe even taking pleasure
in the suffering of these "subconscious minds/souls" as I
demolish them...)
Maybe this is what all that "I am God" stuff refers to!
Any ideas here?

B-Zeus

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: Might a "cut and edit job" be a possibility?
Reply #1 - Dec 28th, 2007 at 10:03am

Hi B-Love,

I suspect that because they are all connected in some mysterious way that it might be impossible to destroy these personalities, but that it might be infinitely possible to limit the amount of "experience" one "personality" might have of another.

Therefore, it is entirely possible that they could have no reality for you whatsoever, only the reality which you bring to them in the eventuality of your chosen awareness of them.

As One, the whole would seem to be ultimately indivisible.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Dec 28th, 2007 at 1:16pm

B-man,

They aren't losers and misfits!
They are helping aspects with great nobility gained from their suffering in attempting to get through to you.  Cheesy 
So what are you going to do with them now?

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #3 - Dec 28th, 2007 at 4:51pm

Yes.

In fact, just as you once had lots of strange, uncomfortable orbizarre ideas, such as the boogey man in the closet when you were two years old, you later purged your mind of those ideas by allowing them to self-destruct. Then your mind was quieter and more comfortable. The God-thing works the same way, except that the self-destruct mechanism is often called karma. Nevertheless, karma is just the natural consequences of life through which we learn to ignore things of no value, which clears out the clutter.

A good BS filter helps too.

So now that you've figured it out, this is the first day of the rest of your life as God.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #4 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 2:01pm

Cool

Hi Fubar,

Strange that you mention the possibility of multiple “selves”. Just the other night I had a lucid dream and saw in this dream different “Alan's” or “Me's” all sitting in long a row of seats on a stage of some sort. I the real “me” was in the middle and each other “me” was sitting to the left and right of my awareness. Each was slightly different from my real “self”, some bigger stronger, some smaller weaker, some younger some older, some taller and some shorter.. Some better looking and some worse. I had a clear impression that the intellect of these varying manifestations of myself differed considerably. We all appeared to be waiting for some jury to come out with some decision. I know this reads crazy and I just dismissed the dream until the remarkable coincident of your thread. The entities myself included were physical and not ethereal.

I just thought it was a silly game my brain was playing in dreaming, and of course was the most likely case.

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 2:08pm

hi there B. you must be avenger type! u could think of it differently. you could just be seeing this as aspects of yourself that you do not kill, but that you transmute. if we are energy beings and not rocks that barely can change, then we change our thoughts, it changes our energy and includes all those personalities you are talking about.

u seem to go for the shock value in your communications. I do not believe your face value, that u infer you enjoy watching yourself, or your other selves suffer at your own hand.

I knew a fellow who would tell his board that his shadow, a primitive thing, would follow him each night in the astral planes where he went obe. He would engage battle with the shadow and it would flee only to return, as it belonged to him.
so what to do? well he could tear it limb from limb each night but it was getting redundant, a pattern. it always followed him because he himself had created it.

I suppose if he wanted to end the pattern of constant battle he could just stop trying to push it away..he hated it. it was like his kid though because it belonged to him, so sooner or later he would have to own his creative abilities and bring the shadow into him and therefore raise it's consciousness to his level, or we could say it's like a transmutation of self.  I think the hardest thing to come to terms with in looking at other selves is our own ability to be so brutal, with ourselves and others, century after century, we invent reasons to justify brutality, and this applys to the individual.

life seems a school area after all and we often just want to go home where it was easier to enjoy just being a bloke. whatever.
but here, there are many opportunities to increase well being, that are not on the other side at all. I know nothing I say will make a difference much. I just wanted to say hello to you again. u r like the shadow we can't get rid of! haha! try not to cuss too much though.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

central california
Reply #6 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 4:51pm

Guys, I'm honestly impressed.

Here we have two relatively enlightened beings discussing the multiplicity of existence - The ideas of everyone and everything is God. On one side we have the "it ain't good enough yet" idea and on the other we have the "how can it be so many ways and yet still be one?" approach, the "multiply aspected view of self".Smiley

So what's the next step?
dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.