Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
TWO SPOONS IN THE SUGAR BOWL (Read 7575 times)
deanna

Afterlife Knowledge Member

TWO SPOONS IN THE SUGAR BOWL
Dec 27th, 2007 at 7:34pm

My gran was a very superstious lady and very wise too ,i went to see gran one day when she was alive and while making a cup of tea i accidently put two teaspoons in the sugar bowl my gran went mad she said there will be a funeral in the family now and sure enough not long after there was, only i accidently did it again now i am worried there will be another funeral in the family again ,does anyone else believe in theses old superstions and that they will come true i loved my gran very much but she really put the wind up me sometimes love to hear your comments on this love deanna

deanna

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: TWO SPOONS IN THE SUGAR BOWL
Reply #1 - Dec 28th, 2007 at 12:44am

Hi Deanna its kind of hard to believe in superstitions. sometimes I think it's like a little game society indulges itself with, although maybe there was a fire once, a myth will only be smoke.
happy new year to you, hope you have a fantastic year. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 28th, 2007 at 10:36am

Hi Deanna, you can surely ask your grandmother if she actually wants that superstition to be true.

If so, that is her choice. And, your choice also not to believe anything you suspect is false.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #3 - Dec 28th, 2007 at 11:07am

Deanna, my opinion is superstitions are like buttholes, everybody has one!  Cheesy
Considering the fact the thoughtprocess and or faith can move mountains, I am sure that if you are convinced that such a superstition can take for, that it will. Its a matter of changing the "thought process within", the "faith which you place into it" manifests its formation.

So heres an idea. Crunch your eyebrows down and pucker, like you use to do as a toddler when something didnt go your way. Then say outloud to yourself "Nope, anna don`t want that to happen anymore" and boom you`ve changed the thought process.

The Ultimate of all above, below, left and right chooses time, place and situation inwhich to call its spirit home, not 2 spoons!

Love ya,
Nanner

IP Logged

deanna

Reply #4 - Dec 30th, 2007 at 10:56am

Thanks nanna,alysia and blink for your wonderful words of wisdom ,made me feel a lot better i am not so worried now love you all love deanna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

deanna

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #5 - Dec 31st, 2007 at 12:10am

Cool

Hi,
You know dear that faith and belief are powerful forces and if on really had faith and belief in the negative it is not impossible to precipitate some negative happening. Don’t believe in it and it will not affect you.

Love

Alan 

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

deanna

Reply #6 - Jan 1st, 2008 at 5:31pm

Hi alan thanks for writing back to me ,what you said has made me feel a lot better , i will stop thinking so negative from now on god bless love deanna

deanna

IP Logged

Starboom

Norway
Reply #7 - Jan 2nd, 2008 at 6:20am

I seriously doubt that anything would happen because an extra spoon found its way to the sugar bowl. More interesting is how someone can put an extra spoon in the sugar bowl without noticing the spoon that is already there!  Grin

One more season.

IP Logged

deanna

Reply #8 - Jan 2nd, 2008 at 2:48pm

hi stjerneeksplosjon ha-ha very funny i,m laughing so much my sides are splitting  Grin Grin Cheesy deanna

deanna

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.