Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Afterlife / Stargates / Consciousness Levels etc. (Read 4116 times)
Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Afterlife / Stargates / Consciousness Levels etc.
Dec 26th, 2007 at 10:34am

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!

Grrrrrrr ...

I by nature dearly love "information" however this friggin I n t e r n e t  just gives me too many options! ..LMAO...!!!

Here we (my ego and I) go down the rabbit hole a step further and find even more confusing information. I thought I`d take a trip into the knowledge of stargates / portals etc today.

Guess whaaaaat? I`m back! Whew, my brain feels like its overloaded.

I mean, let me sum it up a bit and take a role call...

We have:
The bible, and all Religions with its explainations
The science ergo NASA etc. with its explainations
Medicine with its explainations
Acient cultures with their explainations
Area 51 / Roswell  / Military with half expressed explainations,

Insitutions like (TMI) Monroe Institute and Peter H. Kirchner with their explainations,
Esoterics, NDE, OBE and all of that good stuff...
and then I find this:
http://www.preterhuman.net/texts/other/crystalinks/stargates.html

which tells me if I scanned it correctly -
"oh... geez Nanner - what your looking for is all old news to the world" ...

What the !§!!%!!§! is going on. Am I the only one who doesn`t know jack poop!???

Can any one give me using "simple words" a "simple answer" to my "simple questions"?

Undecided What are we?
Undecided Where is my home?
Undecided How do I get back there?
and
Undecided Why am I here?

In some of this, its obvious to a child, that Shift in consciousness is a "portal" of somekind. Call it what you want, its "
UP UP AND AWAY
" says Superman! Some of you can "Up up and away" quit easily, its seems to me at least and in reading some of this material - others up up and away in various other ways..

Hit me with some "grouped" info allowing us all to make a big picture instead the increments of the smaller ones.

Nanner

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Re: Afterlife / Stargates / Consciousness Levels e
Reply #1 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 4:36pm

Hi Nanner-

In respect to your questions, "What the !§!!%!!§! is going on. Am I the only one who doesn`t know jack poop!???  Can any one give me using "simple words" a "simple answer" to my "simple questions"? "

( As a matter of fact, I think I met Jack S. at a hypnosis convention a year or two back. )

Undecided What are we?
and
UndecidedWhy am I here?

You are what you believe yourself to be.
You are home here and now.
There is nowhere to go and nothing to do there.
There is no external reason for being. You just ARE.

Phrased a bit differently, you are God manifesting as a person inorder to do whatever it is you are doing, and you are doing it in the proper manner, even if it isn't what you believe to be proper because we can't see beyond the moment, because it is the doing, not the what, that is important. The place to do it is wherever you are, because that is where you find yourself. And that's as close to "home" as we ever get. All the rest is window dressing, blinking lights, purple smoke and mirrors.

Or there's the roller coaster perspective, which makes about as much sense. Just don't stand up and fall out on the corners.

Smiley
dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 9:00pm

hello dearlite nan! lol, take a deep breath. u r here to do what you are doing as Dave suggested. he has a way of calming the situation which I like about him.

what I like about you is u appear to have this burgeoning ability to assimilate a lot of stuff, and you want to bring it to us as an overview, so you do this organization thing, and its a gift, be assured of that, I noticed it right away. the people here don't usually stroke each other, I guess you know that, but we are a sort of group consciousness, from the way I look at it, I read a lot of posts, like you do and go for the overview myself. there will be commonalities in each thought systems, its up to the individual to pick those commonalities out to discover what is true for you as we sift thru it all.

generally, the more like in kind experiences, that we share here in common will contain the most truth, but not all the truth, just road maps to that.

thats why Bruce supports the concept we become explorers rather than talking about it so much, and the guidelines would suggest we do this as a priority, and that its more or less ok to quote authors and offer info from our reading sources, but not to get carried away with all the teachings that are out there, in this way we can concentrate on getting our own explorations underway, because as much as we hate to admit it, information we read, or study, is still 2nd hand, because first others stuff is interpreted by the author in their own head, then we read it, we put our own interpetation on it again..soooo...its like coming here and writing it down to each other, we can get clearer, but not make another clearer, so we just call it sharing and folks pick and choose their threads to become active on.

beats watching TV, I'll tell u that! One thing I learned about not to become overwhelmed with all the info thats out there, and u can't sit at the puter all day as it builds up stress in the mind and body to be too mental.
just ask me. I can forget to smell a flower, pet a dog, tell my kids how much they mean to me, because I get caught up in the internet too.

my philosophy is all roads will lead to the same destination, eventually, and that even though appearances look as they will, less than favorable perhaps, surely the universe is unfolding right on schedule without me pushing the envelope, and this other saying, there are more things in our universe than are dreampt of in our little C1 cages.

I do think the shift in consciousness is nonetheless, excitable if a bit intense.

thanks for your contributions so far, I know how you're feeling. myself, this is funny, I think of myself as Lt Lhora on star trek. she's the intuitive who the captain calls in to starboard, and he asks her, "say, lt. LHora, what does your intuition say about that ship on our viewscreen, is it hostile?
she answers my intuition is telling me that your intuition is correct captain!

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #3 - Dec 27th, 2007 at 10:56am

We have:
Area 51 / Roswell  / Military with half expressed explainations,

Insitutions like (TMI) Monroe Institute and Peter H. Kirchner with their explainations,  
and then I find this:  crystalinks

So - theres a little truth in all of them?

Thank you for the fuzzies - they feel fuzzy too, like itzy bitzy furry fuzzies making their rounds in my belly Smiley OR did I catch the flu  Cheesy

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #4 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 11:54pm

(I am posting this ALL over the place....Good Stuff....Stargates/JumpRooms/Wormholes all fit into this)

Recent Video from David Wilcock. 'Jumproom to Mars' (12-7-07)
Link: http://www.projectcamelot.org/david_wilcock.html

Very intriguinging video.
I like this website. They never say thay have all the answers.
I sincerly believe they are truly searching for truth.

Here is a link to a man that is named in the video.
Henry Deacon: http://www.projectcamelot.org/liverm...ysicist_4.html

I also believe we are on the cusp of disclosure.
Too many people are coming forward. Too many credible people are coming forward.
A lot in the last 10 years.

My personal favorite is Bob Dean: http://www.projectcamelot.org/bob_dean.html

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #5 - Dec 30th, 2007 at 6:23am

Hi Nanna Dear,

If I knew the answer to your profound questions, “I would be God”, I think the answers are hid from us, as a trigger to learning.

Go outside in the early morning; listen to the birds chirping like little electrons in the mind of God. Smell the flowers look on that which is beautiful. I have battled life long with those same questions and believe me if one becomes too obsessed with them one can go completely off their rocker. Really!!

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #6 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 6:07am

Alan...lol.. "go off the rocker" Grin?..great way of putting it. I had asked Peter about the souls which go off the "rocker" and he stated to me that many people whom go off the rocker, as you put it, are NOT off the rocker at all but rather on another REAL rocker. That the people whom are in charge of the "rockers" here, are the ones whom just dont seem to understand nor do they really want to and thats where diazipam comes into play.

But in all seriousness - Are there Stargates?
Nanner

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #7 - Jan 3rd, 2008 at 8:06am

Nanner wrote on Jan 3rd, 2008 at 6:07am:
Alan...lol.. "go off the rocker" Grin?..great way of putting it. I had asked Peter about the souls which go off the "rocker" and he stated to me that many people whom go off the rocker, as you put it, are NOT off the rocker at all but rather on another REAL rocker. That the people whom are in charge of the "rockers" here, are the ones whom just dont seem to understand nor do they really want to and thats where diazipam comes into play.

But in all seriousness - Are there Stargates?
Nanner

I believe there are.  Some are Natual and some are made.
Another name for them is Wormhole. A way to 'Fold Space-Time'.
Link (PDF File/you need PowerPoint to view this): http://www.americanantigravity.com/documents/Eric-Davis-STAIF-2005.pdf

IP Logged

devayan

Australia
Reply #8 - Jan 9th, 2008 at 3:03am

Nanner wrote on Dec 26th, 2007 at 10:34am:
Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!

Grrrrrrr ...

I by nature dearly love "information" however this friggin I n t e r n e t  just gives me too many options! ..LMAO...!!!

img444.imageshack.us/img444/8224/illusionpeakmv6.th.jpg

Here we (my ego and I) go down the rabbit hole a step further and find even more confusing information. I thought I`d take a trip into the knowledge of stargates / portals etc today.

Guess whaaaaat? I`m back! Whew, my brain feels like its overloaded.

We have:
Area 51 / Roswell  / Military with half expressed explainations,

and then I find this:
http://www.preterhuman.net/texts/other/crystalinks/stargates.html

which tells me if I scanned it correctly -
"oh... geez Nanner - what your looking for is all old news to the world" ...

What the !§!!%!!§! is going on. Am I the only one who doesn`t know jack poop!???

Can any one give me using "simple words" a "simple answer" to my "simple questions"?

Undecided What are we?
and
Undecided Why am I here?

In some of this, its obvious to a child, that Shift in consciousness is a "portal" of somekind. Call it what you want, its "
UP UP AND AWAY
" says Superman! Some of you can "Up up and away" quit easily, its seems to me at least and in reading some of this material - others up up and away in various other ways..

Hit me with some "grouped" info allowing us all to make a big picture instead the increments of the smaller ones.

Nanner

Dear Nanner.
You are a beautifull Being...
Don't ask questions that cannot be answered in the realm of space time...
You can never really get the answers you want in the three dimensional world which require multdimensional answers!!!
You should know that.......I think you do but it seems you need some positive feedback so you can relax knowing you don't need to know on this Planetery level.
The Beauty of it all is that there is a place where ALL THINGS ARE KNOWN!! and there will come a time when you will go to that place....and then there will be "NO MORE QUESTIONS TO BE ASKED" can you imagine that??.Well I tell you it is true.
I have been there a few precious times....Your questions remind me that I was there.
Your questions are Divinely IMPORTANT!!
If we don't FOCUS on these paramount issues of existence then each generation will remain in ignorance.We as researchers must never stop.Every moment is new!! therefore every moment is a possibilty of true knowledge being lost or mislaid.
Hear Me!!! Never stop your quest!!!!
Love Devayan..

Awareness is the Divine Key
oilyrag5608  
IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #9 - Jan 9th, 2008 at 3:58pm

Nanner:

Welcome to the club. Just by looking at the differing viewpoints on this forum one can see that it isn't easy to figure out what it's all about.

There are some sources of information that pretty much limit themselves to what they have experienced. These tend to be most reliable, even though people experience things for different reasons.

Some combine what they've experienced, which sometimes isn't much, with their interpretation of the many things they've read.  Sometimes such a source trusts its intellect's ability to put everything together, more than it should. The fact of how sources who take such an approach differ with each other on key points, shows how far people can go astray when they rely on their intellect too much. Just because something sounds logical, this doesn't mean that it's true.

There are a number of sources that are outright fakes.

There is also the audience factor. Beings who represent the light realize that different receivers of information and their resulting audience, won't benefit by hearing the exact same thing. For example, some people need to hear the soul group viewpoint rather than the disk/oversoul/I-there viewpoint. The key thing is that each person is provided with information that will help he or she to grow spiritually.

So what is one to do? Well, first of all, I don't believe it is necessary that we figure everything out while here.  It is far better that we try to overcome psychological limitations and grow in love as much as we can. The more we grow, the better we'll be at receiving information that is non-intellectual in nature. If we have to wait until we move onto the World of spirit before we find what it's all about, then so be it. Perhaps it is best that we leave a few surprises. Smiley

Whatever the case, we'll never figure it all out intellectually, even if much of what our intellect figures out matches what is true.  Regarding such matches, is having an intellectual opinion about chocolate the same thing as actually knowing what chocolate tastes like?

« Last Edit: Jan 9th, 2008 at 9:09pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jan 9th, 2008 at 5:58pm

What are we?
 Where is my home?
 How do I get back there?
 and  
 Why am I here?

These are very simple questions, Nanner. They are the ones that truly can drive a person nuts sometimes.

We are humans on the earth, and our home is with our families. We may each decide who or what "family" means to us, but not what that means to someone else. (Darn!)

Okay, get quiet inside yourself.

Say to yourself: I am I. Feel the strength in that statement.

That is who you are.

Did it work?

Or try this one: I am that I am.

Did it work?

Or try this one: pour your heart out to those who will listen.

Did it work?

We find our "home" by remembering who we are.

You are here to learn and to experience, to live and to flourish, to give and to receive, to be the best and the brightest version of Nanner that is possible on this earth. No more, no less. I'd say you're doing great!

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Jan 10th, 2008 at 1:16am

Hi Nanner I think you fit right into this board just the way you are yet you might be putting expectations on yourself you can't live up to, then u beat yourself up. everytime you make a post you're giving us yourself. I've met some dearhearts out there, too scared to make a post, too afraid someone will point out they are "less than". well, it's not true, some of these won't join us, they come talk to me and I discover something valuable info they have that I often want to share with all of you as I'm always in research mode.

I know how they feel, I was afraid when I first posted here, we have a feeling we might not be accepted just as we are..the way that spirit loves us..with our shortcomings and lack of insights. then most people are thinking about themselves, so thats what I like to say to the quiet ones who share their wonderful secrets with me privately, we all have a piece of the pie, here or there; it's an incredible place when I see everyone come together so more folks can give us their insight if we can be open minded.

its a growing board though, for sure can't read everything or take it all in just a few days. I just thought it great you jumped in the water and started to swim right off the bat. I used to just stick my big toe in, but no, here comes Nan, SPLASH!  Grin

You're ok kiddo! You just gotta meet yourself the way I see you.  When I get overwhelmed with too much info, I have to take it one day at a time and ground myself back into the everyday stuff, as gracefully as possible. happens to all of us.
I've been wondering where u went to. Maybe you've been grounding yourself already.

I remember seeing a map somewhere; it had an arrow on it; it said "you are here."

I see that map in my mind whenever I get ungrounded feeling and out of the now moment. and it makes me smile as it was funny that a human made that map so we could get from point A to point B. and we'll be doing that until graduation day.

You are Here!  Smiley

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #12 - Jan 16th, 2008 at 2:09am

Nanna Dear,

Yes there are star gates but they are not physical, but mental mind. Your mind is your star gate. I believe humanity will eventually progress and advance to the degree that they will be able to teleport anywhere in the universe. Light is painstakingly slow snail like when equated to the unimaginable vastness of our universe. A metal spacecraft would simply never be able to travel the vast uncharted highways of our colossal universe

Love

alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.