Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Cat Stevens song morning has broken 2012??? (Read 1384 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Cat Stevens song morning has broken 2012???
Dec 26th, 2007 at 12:33am

Hi , there is much talk about change in 2012 does anyone know about it?

The Hopi say that this event doesn't have to be bloody if the changing time comes from the East. I have seen the world end by fire in my NDE but I believe a new earth can be formed. There are those who are already "meek" that may be allowed to participate in this new earth. But I believe that one day we will all be transfigured into the likeness of meekness. I tend to want to maneuver myself and those We would all like to get out of harms way some sort of day of judgment comes from the West but at the same time I also feel this change may be a time to walk into the light. I am watching and listening to the voices from heaven and the wisdom of men however I know that love is all I need follow. Cat Stevens once sang a song that reminds me of a new day coming.

From nde fiend

Cat Stevens

Morning has broken

Morning has broken, like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning
Praise for them springing fresh from the word
Sweet the rain's new fall, sunlit from heaven
Like the first dew fall on the first grass
Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden
Sprung in completeness where His feet pass
Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning
Born of the one light Eden saw play
Praise with elation, praise every morning
God's re-creation of the new day
Cool the gray clouds roll, peaking the mountains
Gull in her free flight, swooping the skies
Praise for the mystery, misting the morning
Behind the shadow, waiting to shine
I am the sunrise, warming the heavens
Spilling my warm glow over the earth
Praise for the brightness of this new morning
Filling my spirit with Your great love
Mine is a turning, mine is a new life
Mine is a journey closer to You
Praise for the sweet glimpse, caught in a moment
Joy breathing deeply, dancing in flight

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: Cat Stevens song morning has broken 2012???
Reply #1 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 1:33am

One of my favorite songs, and artists, of all time. I remember hearing this song on my little red transistor radio when I was a teenager, and feeling an aching beauty in it. I do think there are many works of art which can cleanse and elevate a person's heart even by seeing or hearing them only once. And this is one.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

roger prettyman

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #2 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 5:33am

This was my wife`s favourite song and she had always said she wished for it to be played at her funeral service.
Well, she passed over some four and a half years ago and I made sure it was played at her funeral service.
A very tender, thought provoking song for me also.

roger

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 11:04pm

I like this song too. I think I hummed it a bit once or twice. it has a nostalgic feel.

say, Alan, regarding what i call the shift. I heard, and this resonates with me the meek, to translate to those dear hearts and gentle people will slide effortlessly into a sideral dimension when and if Earth changes call for that. although on the other hand there may be some leaders volunteering to remain to help according to their desire and aptitude and evolvement.
i don't see sudden upheaval the way some will promote that scenario..but a gradual, get used to it process. I presume, I could be wrong, but I presume I will get precognition as usual if there were some sudden upheaval, I would be downloaded so to speak with those crazy dreams so i can prepare what to do. is one reason i don't get attached to my things, or my place where I live. I like to feel prepared to move quickly.

I see all peoples with some sort of intuition to know what to do. even animals know when an earthquake is coming for example. they can sense it. so can humans with a little practice. I see the fear factor as our biggest enemy. of course the unknown is always fearful. but we need to trust ourselves to do the right thing and I think all those upon the Earth right now had some previous instructions what this age is all about and agreed to it. For some, transition was chosen during this time, for others, we will stay and be witness to the beginning of a new age.

I interpret the fire you saw in your NDE as a purifying thing, a preparation thing.
I don't really know what it means to you. I believe there are warring factors, prefer to war for sport or were sent to Earth after they blew up their own world. I don't know this for a fact. it is just a story I heard and bought. I may change my mind. These were called the Laggards according to the Urantia book. again, this just stuff I read.
these, that remain with war tendencies would stay in another dimension among their own and the Earth would return to more green, less concrete over many centuries of time. everyone retains a choice mechanism.
I see from the bible we are supposed to subdue the Earth. I think that means that there is inside of man both animal and divine, and so we subdue the beast within our own selves, becoming as you say, meek. to inherit the Earth.

but I believe there is more than one Earth, by the same name. as in dimensional scenarios, as in another me, another you, living on another Earth. and that the future is already happening, or is already done, and this is a movie we are in.
I really wanted to be here now. I still do.
its all about the experience and about PUL.

love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.