Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Becoming aware - in consciousness - (Read 2590 times)
Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Becoming aware - in consciousness -
Dec 22nd, 2007 at 12:00pm

Something very beautiful happened to me today, I would like to share the experience, as it too made in impact in my learning stage.( this ajoins to the previous thread Christmas and that secret)

-----------------

In this home things are handled according to priorty okay, to help you understand, theres 1 dad with two kids, from 2 different women and everyone lives in sperate places ok. Theres a total of 7 grandparents belonging to these two kids, 6 (parents, so to speak) and also step brothers and sisters to these kids.

Keep in mind pls. theres a tremendious amount of energy and care which has to be taken inorder to keep peace, arrange times, dates, visits and all that good stuff which "normal families" do not experience and in this case "due to christmas"...okay.. My partner, I and one of the kids opened the presents yesterday evening, because of the "pressure of the different agenda`s of all the persons (noted above) involved".. Everyone had presents under the tree but me. (But I honestly didnt mind, for I really enjoyed the faces of all the others and since that statement was "genuine I am able to tell what happened next was to show me something")

Well my thread here in reality is concerning "What comes around - goes around" I have been proven over and over again that this statement is true, but it took me to see "WHAT HAPPENED TODAY" inorder for my brain to go "click"..  For my consciousness level to get a knotch higher than what it had been....  

I purchased an angel this year for my partners mom, shes an elderly lady and OMG does she love baby`s. No folks she doesnt just goochy goo them, or think they are the cutest on earth, she adores babys. She is what I call a born mother. Always finding the right thing to say & do, knows just about everything to do in case of and seems to always codle children in a angel like manner. Well the angel I had purchased her, was one inwhich

"a tiny baby lays sleeping on its stomache, just as sound in peace, its bedding is within the wings of an angel, the feathers are the bedding, its little butt perched, just like you`ve probably already seen your little ones do when it was about 4 months old - a very peaceful and loving feeling comes to mind when looking at it"..

Well, when I picked that gift out for her - I felt the need to express to her, that I find she represents the wings inwhich all the children lay comfortable in.

I thought that angel was so beautiful, it REALLY REALLY done me in folks. I didnt buy myself one, for I  
1) didnt have the money left over and
2) didnt feel I really deserved it.

Well, the clue to the whole thing is this: I didnt tell anyone about the gift I had purchased her, nor the feeling which I had when purchasing it.That I had desperately wanted that angel for myself too.

My gift to her was given yesterday without anyone else being around to see it other than she. No one "knew" what I had given her.

And today : I recieved the same exact angel, only about 15 times larger in size infront of everyone from my partner, whom pls. remember "not once had seen the his moms gift which I had given to her the evening before"..

So I guess why I am sharing this is to make you more aware that "wonders happen around us all the time", "hints of meanings" and the reason why I had gotten the angel 15 times larger than the one I had given was to signalise to me - that my "hearts attitude while giving the gift unselfishly" had made its turn pike back to me. My heart was genuine as I choose someone else instead of myself, all though free will gave me the option to choose exactly different.

What comes around, goes around. I will always try to "check out" my motives for something from here on out. Its about being conscious.

Love all of you - and if that love comes back to me I believe I will smother in it.
Nanner

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: Becoming aware - in consciousness -
Reply #1 - Dec 22nd, 2007 at 1:37pm

How beautiful, Nanner.

I have nine angels beside my tv, all in metal or glass. And most of the pictures my partner has painted were medium size canvases of women's and men's faces, with an innocence about them, perhaps a slightly different expression, but it is all about the eyes. You look into their eyes and wonder, it is as if they can see me.

I often comfort myself with the imaginative picture in my mind of an angel's wings slowly opening and enfolding me, and these wings are longer than me. If you are lying in bed, and have pain of any sort, mental or physical, or fear of any sort, this image will be very soothing to you.

It is because those feathers are so smooth and soft. We all remember that.

But, perhaps I should clarify for you, this is a spontaneous image, a repeating image for me, and these wings do not come down from above but come up from behind me and wrap around the front of me. They are light-bringers. I believe they are an aspect of myself.

And I have no reason to believe that each one of us do not have our own perfectly sized wings with which to do many things.

How quickly wings can unfold, as well, and take us anywhere at all, completely under our own power, as long as we can manage the currents beneath us. But, it seems, to fly one must have an eternal vigilance. Awareness is supreme.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Reply #2 - Dec 22nd, 2007 at 3:42pm

Well, God bless you, Nanner.

I truly think that the Fates have conspired to convnce you that there are no coincidences. So the karma of being a nice person means nice things happen to you because you create a nice aura of love, nurturance etc.  Cause and Effect.

Personally, I married the only angel in my life - and it took 40+ years to find her.

dave

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #3 - Dec 22nd, 2007 at 3:49pm

Who knows Dave, maybe my soul is a baby soul of hers..Hmmmm. Her soul probably did that because her soul knows that she alone can`t be everywhere at the same time Wink Nanner

----------------------

I hope no one misread my thread intro. I was not referring to "myself" as being an angel. I was referring to:

I gave something to someone else out of genuine hearts attitude , instead of selfishly keeping it myself, although I had the choice to do so and since I really didnt expect anything - the universe provided the very exact same thing for me, just 15 times larger.

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #4 - Dec 22nd, 2007 at 4:06pm

blink - heres a picture of it in small.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Dec 22nd, 2007 at 7:10pm

Thank you, nan.

Yes, and, of course, that is "child's pose" in yoga. It is a pose which can help to alleviate pain, as it is a very soothing position. It is better for us adults to lay the arms straight forward to stretch out the back, and lay the forehead on a low pillow, or even the entire torso can be elongated upon a bolster. It is a nice posture to relieve stress.

Only a week ago this was the very posture I used when my stomach was hurting. In fact, when you get to be a certain age, practically everything hurts at times.

I can only imagine that you are incredibly thrilled. Isn't it like a wave of energy from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet? That realization of synchronous happenings all around us....and on such a personal level?

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Dec 25th, 2007 at 3:55pm

cool story Nan. I totally agree what u give out returns to you, just not from the same person or persons you might expect the love to come from, so I tell myself in times of difficulty, it doesn't matter if what I give out is looking from appearances, that it is not accepted. it will return, perhaps even 15 times bigger like your angel. this has got to be an incredibly happy Christmas for you as your story feels very happy and loving.

talk later, love alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #7 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 11:04am

Yeah Alysia - the little angel which I gave in complete honesty of a good hearts attitude, came back to me through another person, whom naturally didnt even know that I really really wanted that angel. Its was really neat for me to experience.

I hope every one of you get the love, caring and gestures back which you`ve given out.

This little "experiment" which was done on me...makes me wonder what would really happen if "we collectively" all did a great deed unselfishly, in good hearts attitude. How tremendious works could be done in our living world by the year 2012 or even by tomarrow.

Love ya,
Nanner

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 10:15pm

there is definetely power in numbers Nan. Art Bell did some demonstrations on public radio of everyone thinking the same thought...everyone's broken watches and clocks began ticking.. Smiley

scared him so bad he thought he was playing god. some forces came after him even. people don't like it when that kind of power is displayed, especially in public.

but I see your drift. I am after peace on Earth. I put my drop in the bucket. I too wonder what the future holds for all of humanity. i think it can't be as bad as some will portray.  love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.