Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Eyelid Visions (Read 3787 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Eyelid Visions
Dec 20th, 2007 at 12:57pm

Hi! Forum,

I have stange visions appearing on my eyelids, sometime when attempting to fade off in sleep. Not every night of course. In the dark these visons appear to be projected onto my eyelids as if they were a movie screen.

All sorts of things come and go,  robed people, face brick houses, galaxies, beatiful flowers, fightening faces. It can sometimes be beautiful and sometimes terrifying. The visions cannot be controlled one must just wait as they come and go. You will  eventaully fall asleep.

Love
Alan Cool

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Re: Eyelid Visions
Reply #1 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 2:16pm

Too many video games Alan..hehe! Cheesy

Seriously, I can see images when I am really relaxed then I can 'see' into the 3D blackness when my eyes are closed right before dropping off to sleep.  At first it is a 2D blackness then it becomes a 3D blackness.

I see all sorts of things 'morphing' in and out of 'view'.
Seems like as soon as I see something then it morphs into something else.

It can be anything too. Faces, Landscapes, Rooms, Colors, Dots(stars?), etc.

I have no clue if this is anything like you are 'seeing'....

I have read that this is our 3rd Eye kicking into gear.

Ever read anything on Frank Kepple?
Here is his link: http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #2 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 3:05pm

Hey Dood - that wasn`t that far off.. I mean after I have played Deus Ex for a long period of time then I can literally close my eyes and still see everything in color.

But Alan, I have a question on that note, are they faded visions are crystal clear, can you sort of discribe them for me to feel with you.
Nanner

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 3:37pm

This happens to me, Alan, when I have been stimulated by something.

For instance, I went to hear some music last week one evening. When I returned home and was speaking to a friend on the phone, I noticed that every time I closed my eyes I saw wonderful colors and patterns which certainly had a life of their own. They were "organic" looking. I noticed that the images wanted to float to the right, which they did.  They were vivid.

In fact, there was really no difference that I could tell between what I was seeing and the exact same experience I had 30 years ago when I tried LSD once or twice. It's just that I never actually thought about it that way before.

In the few "retrievals" I have experimented with I have noticed that the action "likes" to take place (at least for me) from left to right, just as if reading a book, I guess.

And the few times I heard voices, well, for some reason, they come in the left ear.

Why, I wonder? Someone may already know why this is.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

AhSoLaoTsuAhhOmmra
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 3:58pm

Hi Blink,

The left side of the body is the Feminine receptive side, and which hooks up primarily to the Feminine, receptive Right brain.  Hence in a sense, its easier to receive info through the left side of our "body" and our right brain hemisphere.  Because it's that which is receptive in its very nature.

For example, when i work with becoming a channel of healing for others, i hold out my left palm, receive healing energy through that, (and through my Hear Center at the same time) and then direct it out through my right hand.  Left side of body/right side of brain=passive, receptive, receiving, Right side of body/left side of brain=activity, outpouring, etc. 
  You don't really need to do this, it's really just a prop from a more ultimate perspective, but while i'm still imbalanced and polarized, it does help.   Same with others. 

When i become completely balanced and merged within, then health and vitality will just emanate, radiate out, and it will take naught but a thought to foster healing from any distance or what not. 

However, that is just a general, universal meaning or interpretation.   For you, as an individual, it may be different.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #5 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 4:54pm

Nanner wrote on Dec 20th, 2007 at 3:05pm:
Hey Dood - that wasn`t that far off.. I mean after I have played Deus Ex for a long period of time then I can literally close my eyes and still see everything in color.

But Alan, I have a question on that note, are they faded visions are crystal clear, can you sort of discribe them for me to feel with you.
Nanner

Exactly...hehe! When I play a lot of Civilization I will go to bed and have Civ-Dreams.  I will think in Turn-by-Turn moves too. haha!
It is my favorite game. I love strategy Turn Based games.  I like to build up enough power militarily and never 'have' to fight.  Only defend or if the 'enemy' is pushing it then I will wipe them out...
I ALWAYS play the Germans.  Why?  They get Panzers when everyone else gets wimpy Sherman Tanks...hehe! Plus they are so much more efficient too.
I haven't 'played' in quite a while. I think I will start up a game during my time off this holiday....

I have a feeling that Alan isn't a hard core gamer though....

Say Nanner, do you read PCGamer Magazine?

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #6 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 4:57pm

Old Dood wrote on Dec 20th, 2007 at 4:54pm:
[quote author=Nanner link=1198169857/0#2 date=1198177506]
Say Nanner, do you read PCGamer Magazine?

Every once in a while - keep in mind we have different ones here then there. I take the time to learn the games our kids play on PS2 so to be able to understand "them" better, plus my nephew is studying programming and wants to move to germany in about another year to visit the Hamburg Univ. and since I am uuuuh his Nanner - he decided as a kid to tell me, if you learn it then I will too...Duh I was a nut to agree just to get him to be better and reach higher (Scorpios love that kinda stuff ergo: a challenge) , but PC`s, programming, html, sap, bits and bytes, Playstation did me in. Hugs, Nanner

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #7 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 5:13pm

Hi Alan,

I see these images as well.  Most of the time I see faces of people that as far as I know I’ve never seen before.  Sometimes I’ll see images of the other things, too.  Usually the images are in color, but appear to be somewhat translucent.  These images as you say are in front of my eyelids. 

Other times I’ll slip into a deeper state of consciousness and will have vivid, full color visions that play like a mini movie.  For example in one of the visions I saw a hilly countryside with perfect green grass.  There were people of all ages wearing purple and white robes.  Some were sitting, some were standing as they gathered and talked, and others had some sort of stringed musical instruments they were playing.  I could hear the music and it was beautiful.  The odd thing about this vision was that everything was perfect… the grass, the clothing they wore, the instruments all looked brand new.  During these visions I’m fully awake and aware of being in my body, so I don’t think this could be described as an OBE.  Someone once suggested that these experiences may be more like remote viewing.

As for what I’m viewing, your guess would be as good as mine.  Perhaps they are glimpses of a society in heaven.  How lovely.

Love, Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #8 - Dec 21st, 2007 at 3:43am

Hi Old Dude and others,

Yes, what you describe is exactly what I experience; these visions are three dimensional in vivid color and sometimes very beautiful. I really can’t establish from where they are being projected unto my mind, perhaps I should give them more attention than I have... Could these visions be a kind of remote vowing?

Guys, if I sometimes dont respond directly to your questions it is because I am a bit overwhelmed at times. Please sent me a person message and I will reply. I will however put my reply in the appropriate place in the forum, for the interest of the rest of the forum members.

As you know when I first entered the forum I came in innocently (in fact I blundered in) with a large amount of confusing threads, as I did not then know how to correctly interact, move back and forth and dialogue within the forum, Sorry guys But as you can see I am learing! Cool Cool

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #9 - Dec 21st, 2007 at 11:07am

Alan McDougall wrote on Dec 21st, 2007 at 3:43am:
Hi Old Dude and others,

Yes, what you describe is exactly what I experience; these visions are three dimensional in vivid color and sometimes very beautiful. I really can’t establish from where they are being projected unto my mind, perhaps I should give them more attention than I have... Could these visions be a kind of remote vowing?

Guys, if I sometimes dont respond directly to your questions it is because I am a bit overwhelmed at times. Please sent me a person message and I will reply. I will however put my reply in the appropriate place in the forum, for the interest of the rest of the forum members.

As you know when I first entered the forum I came in innocently (in fact I blundered in) with a large amount of confusing threads, as I did not then know how to correctly interact, move back and forth and dialogue within the forum, Sorry guys But as you can see I am learing! Cool Cool

Love

Alan

Alan, then if that is the case then keep 'working' at it. Have some FUN!
I have read that the 3rd eye is a 'muscle' in the sense that we have to excersize it to get it to work better.

Read the Frank Link I sent you in my first post here. Very interesting stuff. He is very good at this and he describes how you can 'step into' that vision you 'see' with your 3rd eye. (OBE)  It is called Phasing.  Robert Monroe coined that phrase.  He was an Electrical Engineer and that is exactly what it is...Phasing. (Ginny in the Archive Section of this forum knows Frank too. Ginny used to be on the Astral Pulse forum as well.)

I have not gotten 'good' at it yet. I can though when I am real relaxed start to see some amazing things.  Like flying over landscapes.  Very cool.

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #10 - Dec 21st, 2007 at 11:21am

Alan, consider the possibility that these visions are not projected ‘unto’ your mind, but are instead coming from your mind.  I don’t understand everything but I have always suspected that it is because of the powerful spiritual experiences such as NDE, baptism of the Holy Spirit (not the ritual performed in Christian churches, but the actual power of the Holy Spirit that is felt coming into the body from the godhead) and the raising of kundalini energy that the physiology of the brain is changed.  I should also mention that this can be true for those who practice meditation as well.

Scientific research is actually beginning to show that this is true.  I have experienced all of those… NDE at age 7, another NDE at age 18, powerful baptism of the Holy Spirit at age 27, and the spontaneous rising of kundalini at age 36.  What I call ‘side effects’ of these experiences have mainly focused on healing, the ability to see auras of all living things, to experience other dimensions of our existence and the powerful wisdom that flows into me sometimes is a tremendous aid to my learning and understanding who we really are.  To put it simply… We are the pulse of life itself.  I suspect that you know exactly what I’m talking about.

Love, Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.