Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Afterlife, Reality, deceased (Read 3469 times)
Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Afterlife, Reality, deceased
Dec 20th, 2007 at 8:41am

Huh Recollecting some of the threads here, I understand that "reality" is a shifting of consciousness. What makes us so darn sure that we are not all deceased, and are being prepared to understand such? Nanner

IP Logged

dave_a_mbs

Afterlife Knowledge Member

central california
Re: Afterlife, Reality, deceased
Reply #1 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 2:30pm

It's just an opinion.

Actually, since all of this is just a dream projected out of our own mind stuff, it's equally possible that we were never born.

That would be a surprise to my Mom I bet!

d

life is too short to drink sour wine
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #2 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 3:02pm

Grin Yeah, I bet if I went to my mom and told her that, she`d slap the poop out of me and say "Your birth honey, was about just as real as that just felt, believe me I should know"...  Grin

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 3:13pm

Nanner said, "What makes us so darn sure that we are not all deceased, and are being prepared to understand such?"

I have wondered the same thing myself, nan, more than once. All I know is that "someone" or "something" is causing me to "hurry up and slow down" in order to get the story straight, right now.

I've had a huge circular event rippling through all of my relationships in my life recently, and it has proved to me beyond any shadow of a doubt that what we thought was "dead and buried" is in NO WAY actually true.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #4 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 4:52pm

Blink would you explain that a little more for me. Please. I felt something when I read "hurry up and slow down"...dunno  Huh it did something. Nanner

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 8:23pm

I mean get in the now, get real, gimme the straight dope....that's what I'm talking about!

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #6 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 8:33pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaah I see, I see said the blind man, you wanna skip all this bull and get to the real stuff huh. Well guess what, meeeeeeee toooooo - however I decided to check into this place (meaning life) for a while inorder to aggrevate some people, learn a few new tricks, and be taught a few new roads to take in understanding this strange emotion "love", which obviously is so strong to make one man kill over and the next bow down too. Hmmm - I get your drift, thanks!

What are doing time here for?

Wink Nanner

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Dec 21st, 2007 at 6:31am

What I mean, again, dear loveable Nanner, is that there are many many distractions from what is right in front of our faces....

Whether it's long lost love, or whether it is the emergence of a new world, it is all contained in the present moment, somewhere, if we can see it clearly enough.

I wish I could explain to you exactly how I have arrived at this thought, but that would be impossible.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #8 - Dec 21st, 2007 at 7:49am

HI Nanna,

Reality is totally subjective, a frog sees thing absolutly differently than we do. It only sees things when they move, "zzap" and the insect is dinner. It only sees what it needs to see.

Likewise us humans are programed to see what we need to see to survive, so to see more of reality we must become advanced beings
then we begin to observe other realities".

Love,

Alan Cool

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #9 - Dec 21st, 2007 at 7:59am

Thanks Alan my friend, I guess Peters site calls that which you call "programmed", he calls "consciousness level".. Thank goodness I`m not a frog, things move around me all the friggin time! (Zapp, my partner, zapp the bus, zaap the mailman, zapp the dog crossing the road).

But in all seriousness, who programmed "us" to not have a higher "sight" into these things, and why were we programmed like this? For what purpose that you know of?
Nanner

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #10 - Dec 21st, 2007 at 8:00am

I knew it, I knew it - its always the programmers fault, always!

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #11 - Dec 21st, 2007 at 8:54am

Who programed us? god, evolusion, the envirnment, cosmic rays, the earth mother, take your pick dear.

Love

Alan Cool

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #12 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 10:54am

No Alan, I dont want to take my pick. I want to know which it really really is? If I am not "living" but rather am "merely" a "fragment of someones hugh program" and am being prepared to understand that "life as we know it to be" is merely "an illusion" and therefor "never really exsisted to begin with" then Alan - this little Nanner is gonna be really really mad in one sense. Angry

Nanner

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Dec 26th, 2007 at 10:04pm

hi Nanner, I went thru a phase backin 2003 beginning. I want to share with you as I know you won't get upset, as u have the same type of dreams.

everything I dreamed was coming true down to the last detail. which made me step outside of linear time constructs and I didn't like it one bit! I was feeling disoriented, not in charge of my own reality.
the dreams tapered down to maybe I get one a month now, and nothing major about the earth, just personal stuff, fine with me.

i figured out though that there's no sense in resisting all the changes life puts us through, which is resistance causes the discomfort when new information comes in. it feels like mini deaths when that happens, like a part of us is dying. we get so attached to our thought systems, I think because we made them, they are like our children we watched grow up, now they are leaving home.

I began to believe in a higher self. I called C1, which is consciousness level one, waking reality, I called this basically what TMI calls it. A place where limited activity of knowledge takes place, where I can gather the experience of having a life. here in C1, I can get married, have a baby, go shopping, eat, sleep, watch TV, fight with the neighbors, you know, all the ordinary activities we go through.
with the higher self however, i can get in touch only when meditating, or sleeping, or sometimes a good book will get me in contact with higher self, of which higher self basically knows all about what you need, and answers all questions.

thats what we mean when we say the answer is always within you, and I don't have your answers in me, but i can come here and appreciate you, and share what happened to me, and just talk, in that way we contribute to the general pot.

you're doing fine from my perspective, I wish you believed me! love ya! alysia

lol, I just read your opening statement. how do we know we are not already dead?

Cheesy  you're the 3rd person to come here in recent years asking this most serious question. frankly, I can't answer that, but I can promise that one always gets what they need, even though you may not get what you want. at least not all the time.

love heals the separation. you are already perfected on another level, maybe thats all you need to know. it used to help me.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.